Zombie apocalypse movie/TV show

>Zombie apocalypse movie/TV show
>Women are portrayed as take no prisoners asskickers

Let's talk about what would ACTUALLY happen to women during a real zombie apocalypse

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3f8VmJRuBFY
menarebetterthanwomen.com/fuck-marie-curie/.
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No, I don't think that we will.

zombies aren't possible kid

time to grow up

they'd fight for zombie rights and zombie neutral bathrooms

They'd probably get raped by guys like me.

You mean guys like us.

Zombies have rights too

>ywn spitroast Jill with the rest of Sup Forums

>cuck gets trips

DAMN YOU 2016

some women would be kick ass sure the vast majority would just immediately crumple into nervous wrecks and get themselves killed right away but the human species would've died out without women having to protect children and resources because the men can't be everywhere at once

youtube.com/watch?v=3f8VmJRuBFY

>protect children
HAH

It was men us who protected the kids, the useless cunts only nurtured them but we men are the reason young humans made it age 13 and reproduced in the first place.

kill yourself cuck
kill yourself cuck

fuck you you low IQed libtards

there's a thing bruce lee said in a movie
>Boards don't hit back

Use sexuality to attract a man that can protect you.

The end.

This is nature, humans are just smart animals even if we don't want to admit it and this is what females have been doing since before the beginning of humanity.

Okay. Just like men they'd all die in their sleep and join the hoard of zombies because it's retarded how all these scenarios entertain a massive and rapid outbreak and then have it taper off when there are a solid 3-20 people left alive in the world.

your point is what exactly? that the zombies would punch her before she pumped them full of lead?

that girl would obviously survive far longer in a zombie apocalypse than anyone on this board including you faggot

>females
>smart

To say women are smart is to say global warming is real.

>zombie apocalypse
>scared people
>people killing other people
its like you dont even watch TWD

Why would you take a zombie for prisoner?
Hershel pls
Until a guy like Negan bashes your head in for spoiling potential harem members.

>its like you dont even watch TWD
of course I don't, it's fucking garbage

>ignores the main point
Woman detected

Being smart and using instincts for survival are two different things.

Funny. All women cannot stand a single chance against the weakest men, in terms of the capability of survival, strength, and intellect. Women are nothing but parasites onto this world, the world that us apex predatorian men have created. You're just ignorant to the fact that we alone created this world, and no stupid second being ever had a hand in it. And to say women having ever have a part in it is just a disgusting statement to hear, especially from worthless degenerates like you.

(You)

they'd just all flock to the men with the most strength to protect them and resources to feed them, just how it always was before the welfare system

when you're talking about a fictional event that is literally impossible, there is no point

we might as well be arguing about which gender would be better at time travel

Name at least one woman who actually contributed anything to society. A single one...

Well op any females in your survivor group would probably shack up with the alpha dudes who would then put the women before you in a life or death situation.

So you're cucked either way my friend.

>Hur dur fuck theze women hey Johnny
>Johnny saves her first cos he gets to fuck her plus you are always bitching about women

Hatshepsut.

Hildegard von Bingen

only the dumb ones, clever ones know that men are more useful in tough survival situation

Also the alpha males will distribute the less attractive women to his beta followers to keep them happy and loyal while keeping a select few of the best ones for himself. (I think this is how marriage started)

likewise

Im serious during the apocalypse I would stop caring about consent and rape any woman I saw, if a dude tried to stop me I would shoot his brains out no questions asked at all.

>Let's talk about what would ACTUALLY happen to women during a real zombie apocalypse

Most zombies are portrayed as things that you can outrun by walking and barely put up a fight, the biggest enemies in any zombie fiction is other people, typically strong charismatic men that are able to build groups. Women work very well in groups under strong leadership and would probably be pretty useful for securing foodstuffs, organizing base camps, tending to sick and wounded and because they tend to be small they are useful when foraging and scouting. Men are your best leaders and combatants and would be best suited for those roles.

If you relegate half of your people (women) to pointless shitty tasks only you won't have the most effective group and you'll all just get buttfucked by chad and his optimized party of men and women working at their peak abilities.

>are women worse in survival situations then men
Yeah
>are women useless in survival situations
No

That would only really work in the first stages of the apocalypse when it's all chaos.

After some time there will be settlements with their own law system who will kill you if you fuck with them, survivors will adapt quickly.

Your best bet would be to find a community that treats women like shit and rape isn't a crime

>organizing base camps
Lel no men are the organizers of the two genders, the gender that came up with the concept of logic is the one that can do any labor more efficiently than a woman, women are just useless cunts we humor because our penises make us think they are people.

Really

>we

How can you count yourself among men when you haven't built anything, earned anything, fought for anything or fucked anything?

Why do people on Sup Forums hate women so much?

I hate when people talk about how long they'd survive during the zombie apocalypse

95% of people would die in the first few days and purely randomly. Your odds increase if you're a asocial loser and also if you're fit

I don't, I'm being realistic

look at countries like Syria where there is violence everywhere, women are reduced to domestic duties and not much else

when violence becomes prevalent in a society they become more patriarchal

Literally the only good thing about those movies was Jill/Sienna and they aren't even having her come back for the last one.

You'd get eaten/killed trying to rape a girl.

If I ask you about women, you'd probably give me a syllabus about your personal favorites. You may have even been laid a few times. But you can't tell me what it feels like to wake up next to a woman and feel truly happy. You're a tough kid. And I'd ask you about war, you'd probably throw Shakespeare at me, right, "once more unto the breach dear friends." But you've never been near one. You've never held your best friend's head in your lap, watch him gasp his last breath looking to you for help. I'd ask you about love, you'd probably quote me a sonnet. But you've never looked at a woman and been totally vulnerable. Known someone that could level you with her eyes, feeling like God put an angel on earth just for you. Who could rescue you from the depths of hell. And you wouldn't know what it's like to be her angel, to have that love for her, be there forever, through anything, through cancer. And you wouldn't know about sleeping sitting up in the hospital room for two months, holding her hand, because the doctors could see in your eyes, that the terms "visiting hours" don't apply to you. You don't know about real loss, 'cause it only occurs when you've loved something more than you love yourself. And I doubt you've ever dared to love anybody that much. And look at you... I don't see an intelligent, confident man... I see a cocky, scared shitless kid.

10/10 for robin williams and for good will hunting

Because why should we worship women? Why should we be nice to girls if it wont get our dicks wet? Why should we be nice to women if they like it when men treat them like shit? HUH HUH HUH

WHY SHOULD WE RESPECT THEM AT ALL?

Why?

Is it because they are women and your a le gentleman and shit? No fuck that I cant see one reason to ever respect women at all.

it's the bourne supremacy prick

Shut the fuck up.
>Inflating the value of a vagina to this degree
This is the problem in human society we place too much importance on women and allow them to essentially enslave men by proxy without men being aware of it.

i kekd

You know, if you're going to jerk off, why don't you just do it at home with a moist towel?

Just 'being' a pharaoh isn't worth anything of credibility. Just being something isn't contributing to society. Women just "become" something, but in reality they never did anything for society, or the advancement of man for that matter.

It also applies to women just happening to become something, but really not of any worth. Plus, being a servant of a brainwashed garbage-filled system people call "Christianity", it is obvious that this woman isn't worth being noted of to begin with.

You cucks seriously need to read the facts. Women never did anything for society, and they never will.

KEK
10/10 quote usage

not him but what about marie curie

Most men would kill themselves off. Most women would be raped and killed. The men and women you see in movies would be rare exceptions. I think it would mostly be gangs like in Dawn of the Dead 78.

Her music is beautiful, that's contributing to society. Also her writings are considered invaluable by medieval historians

But if you want something a bit more tangible from someone more recent, you can thank Hedy Lamarr for your wi-fi

It was a man who did her work. Nothing but a fraud in the eyes of realists.

menarebetterthanwomen.com/fuck-marie-curie/.

Rape.Good old rape.

>menarebetterthanwomen
biased source. disregarded

this pasta didn't work the last dozen times you have posted it

you just get a couple of dozen
>real zombie apocalypse

replies

>someone this sexy laid the groundwork for wi-fi
WTF

Jill Valentine was a member of an elite police squad. So of course she'd be a badass

Artists never contributed anything to society. To write or compose music isn't anything of worth when it comes to the survival and the advancement of man. And concerning the "wi-fi", any man could've had the concept of it, yet brainwashed idiots like you claim that it was Lamarr that did it. To say that you've invented wi-fi is the equivalent of having all the credit of building the house when in actuality you only have hammered one screw in of the whole expanse of the house. Shame.