MOVIES WITHOUT MARXIST MESSAGES

What are some movies that aren't towing the
>mandatory white-nonwhite racemixing lead
>mary sue independent wymyn
>token black guy scientist that you dont know irl
>etc

What are some movies/shows that aren't deviated from social reality and that buck social marxism?

Got u senpai

I doubt these kind of stuffs are what Stalin fighted and destroyed nazism for.

OP check this one out I think you'll like it
>Three dirty, stinky radical hippies blow up a dam in the Pacific Northwest to "fight the power"
>Some poor sould gets killed by their explosion, they are officially domestic terrorists
>Paranoia eats at all of them, eventually their friendship dissolves, they get kicked out of their hippie commune for bringing the heat on them, etc
>One loses his shit and kills one of the others. The third just washes their hands of everything
>The movie ends on a far from optimistic note for anti-establishment hippies in general

The Right Stuff

The Birth of the Nation

Do the Right Thing

Where's that pic from son?also this it ridicules liberal beliefs alot and makes the marxy libbys look dumb it's not that good all the time but it can be hilarious

Literally the most communist nigger movie ever made beside Dear White People

so you've seen it?

what? no way

>Scots
>people

>ctrl f The Fountainhead the most anti-communist film of all time
>zero results

fags

Yea it's literally "blacks can do no wrong always no matter what because oppression the movie" spike lee is talentless and is the biggest skum in the black hollycuck community.

I'm spike lee

Shut ur spic mouth your favorite movie is saving private Ryan.

Thanks anons, I appreciate it the suggestions. I'm happy to hear that mad max is referenced. I was afraid it would be social progaming laden.

Saw and liked this oner

Marxist messages?

Found Spielberg

I didn't know the Communist Manifesto was about being nice to niggers.

It's literally about fuck white people

Alien

Delete this thread, you white supremacist/nationalist.

Hang

Social Marxism is probably the dumbest term people use to feel like they are correct

I always thought this said
>white people fuck

Death Wish

Liberal NYC architect gets redpilled criminals kill his wife and rape his daughter, so he becomes a vigilante

Cultural marxism is close second.

Do you realize there's nothing marxist about what you just wrote?

No "overrated"is so ur wrong and that fat fuck is a Marxist in every sense of the word

That isn't what marxist means.

you don't get to define marxism, it's not about economy and class struggle anymore, it's about identity politics, blame college education imparted by self hating burgoise white teaqchers

>You don't get to define Marxism

Don't need to, it's name does it for you. Marx wrote volumes on his thoughts, and it wasn't about the stuff in OP. Whiny faggots just noticed a disproportionate fraction of people who fell in both camps and decided to make it all one big buzzword umbrella to represent something they don't like

Leni Riefenstahl

>you don't get to define marxism

why not

No, inbred fuck, marxism isn't about wanting to exterminate white people and your racial fetishes about blacks.

>you don't get to define marxism, it's not about economy and class struggle anymore

Sup Forums logic

It's exactly that Retard lol

modern marxist can and will live their entire lives in a capitalist society, all they want is gender and genital freedom.
as I said blame colleges.

Kay, jewelers maid mii post that though, sow bee mad at them and knot mii. Upay fore the noose bee caws eye'm to cheep too perch ace juan.