I just played 30 minutes of soccer or football whatever and my god was it tiring and I actually play basketball in...

I just played 30 minutes of soccer or football whatever and my god was it tiring and I actually play basketball in college

soccerfags, how do you do it?

How good is your stamina? How often do you do cardio? Also, knowing proper positioning means more rest.

did you play as a wingback or something?

just be a CB if your stamina is shit

you just need to improve your cardio more.

>how do you do it?

i dont, i get tired fast and shit the bed

I dont know what position it was, I just played at the left and chase anyone coming my way because I cant move the ball with my feet for shit

jus pull a mexican kid and sit in the middle of the field and demand that everyone play you the ball literally as soon as they touch it and concede possession as soon as it gets to u

that's why you will never see fat ass Shaquille types on a soccer field. Two different sports

so do you intend to keep playing? if so, buy a ball and practice at home

then when youre playing just stay in your lane and do not chase like a mad man

I'm fit and have good positioning so I run as little as possible. That's as a winger though, in midfield I'm fucked.

>I dont know what position it was
That's your problem. You aren't supposed to be running all the time.

it was really fun so maybe I'll get a ball, I already have a group who plays it every week

this

just asked my buddy what position he was playing and mine, he told me i played left back since i wasnt good at dribbling and that i helped the other team by being so far up lol

yep thats the standard position for people whos not very good at controlling the ball and also not strong to play as defensor

next time just try to play more defensively, dont go up much

i was actually scared that they would give me the ball and expect me to dribble my way up kek, who are some good left backs to watch highlights of

nah, thats what wingers usually do. left/right backs are not that important in amateur games imo. if you get some tackles and stealing the ball in defence, you already did your job

I'd say Alaba or Philipp Lahm

>I actually play basketball in college

what do you study?

only brainlets have low stamina

Pinoy Pride Propaganda Studies

Learn how to breathe and position yourself.

>chased any juan coming my way

Unless you are a jogging monkey like Arturo Vidal you're not supposed to run all the time you dunce. It's all about positioning properly.

IMO if you're fast Tierney is a good model, Maxwell is one of the all time greats so he wouldn't be a bad shout

my pray basretbarr on correge. blave packyow best evel

you are playing actual pitch football 11x11?Or just some indoor football?If indoor football just play as the back defender, you will only have to pass and defend and you will hold the ball way less.

If actual football than just learn how to run, you don't need to follow the ball, also you don't need to force every ball to open space, hold a little bit, try to set up the pace so you don't get too tired.

just try to kick blooters like Roberto Carlos

just cross the ball

just b urself

Maldini is the best left back ever
as a left back you should always be near the touch line when your team is in possession and only come inside the fiel when the opposing team is attacking form the other flank. Your main job aside from defending is getting to the end of the pitch and put crosses inside the box. You got tired a lot because fullbacks are the one of the most physically demanding roles.

>taking football advice from that flag

Don't do it, Jun-Jun

It's always tiring to play another sport because you are not using your body in the same way.

Hey fuck you

maybe it's your bodytype
i'm tall and lanky, i played basketball as a kid but being in Italy i also played a lot of football, and jesus i got exhausted in a few sprints

k-kobe?