/bcg/ - BANDCAMP GENERAL THREAD

Bandcamp thread starts anew. This time - with a twist! OP will say few words about every user's music that posts ITT. It not might be the greatest feedback but at least it will keep the thread bumped. I'll post my music as well soon-ish.

Other urls found in this thread:

noriginal.bandcamp.com
epiglottis.bandcamp.com
cbrcbr.bandcamp.com/album/stuffing-sucker
varsas.bandcamp.com/album/f-radt-a-hegy
1-34-1.bandcamp.com/album/underscore-w-shum
thefullmontesquieu.bandcamp.com/album/ugh/
jaripitkanen.bandcamp.com/album/gora-burya-nevetlen-ujj
jaripitkanen.bandcamp.com/album/a-planet
youtu.be/WqxXnVXK38s
youtu.be/6Nw30sFURG4
soundcloud.com/jari-pitk-nen-389845716
jaripitkanen.bandcamp.com/album/the-raven-in-the-garden-of-a-castle
youtu.be/4hGY0QBE8tY
1in10.bandcamp.com/album/mea-culpa
ddx-10.bandcamp.com
onlinerecords.bandcamp.com/album/modal-ph
lleuad.bandcamp.com/album/wildered-against-the-gloom
rafalsadowski.bandcamp.com/
ghostlagoon.bandcamp.com/album/nice-to-meet-you
m8srecords.bandcamp.com/album/what-was-what-is-and-what-will-be
blairrichmonds.bandcamp.com/album/selected-works-2017
droopies.bandcamp.com/album/responsible-people
droopies.bandcamp.com/yum
dustupmag.com/droopies-fuzzed-out-dark-dream-responsible-people/
rvamag.com/music/local-trio-droopies-discusses-new-album-responsible-people.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first project in over 4 yrs is out now lads

noriginal.bandcamp.com

>chill hop
>boom baps

So, here's OP.

epiglottis.bandcamp.com
>Ton of ambient music mixed with more ambient music!
>New album TOMORROW!

I've also been a part of this:
cbrcbr.bandcamp.com/album/stuffing-sucker
There is a new track from me on it

I couldn't get to your music and I still can't. So it's not for me. Though I think that cover is a bit too cheap to the music presented.

Happy new year everybody

recs:
It's lush and fun to listen to, but not all that memorable
you know already

FÁRADT A HEGY
varsas.bandcamp.com/album/f-radt-a-hegy
>psychedelic noise
>lush ambient
>drone metal
>industrial
>featuring Epiglottis on piano
Handmade CDs and cassettes are available
For the fans of The Goslings, Ramleh, Merzbow, Murmuüre

Latest collab with Underscore
1-34-1.bandcamp.com/album/underscore-w-shum
>tribal noise
>psychedelic drone
>field recordings
>dark ambient

M...maybe...

thefullmontesquieu.bandcamp.com/album/ugh/
>post-punk, trip hop, experimental rock

the avant folk tape is just monotonous folk with reverb what's up with that its not all that avant
I really like the tones on that track in the VA comp

eternal reccs
loving the tones, wish the high end was thinner and there was a separate low end but otherwise fantastic stuff!
been a fan for a while, I'll be listening to the full project but the first tracks really got me hyped w them vocal layers

That tag was given to one of the releases in that compilation so I've just added it. I'm not a fan of it as well but I don't think, in all truth, that it is such an important issue. Thanks for listening though! Glad you've enjoyed some of that VA.

Heard few tracks here and there. The premise seems nice although I do not think I would listen to that on the daily basis/regularly. The ideas and execution is quite nice although the mix of different styles and genre is a bit problematic, I don't know the right word to describe. It feels like it's a bad of ideas rather than an album with some thematic execution. If that wasn't your intention then I don't think that's a problem. Good mixing though.

jaripitkanen.bandcamp.com/album/gora-burya-nevetlen-ujj
jaripitkanen.bandcamp.com/album/a-planet

>Ambient

A Planet is made with Oberheim Matrix-12 and is old school electronic music similar to early Edgar Froese.
Gora Burya / Nevetlen Ujj is a modern take on drone type chill out / meditative / sleep music.

youtu.be/WqxXnVXK38s
youtu.be/6Nw30sFURG4

soundcloud.com/jari-pitk-nen-389845716

jaripitkanen.bandcamp.com/album/the-raven-in-the-garden-of-a-castle

>Dungeon Synth
>Experimental
>Ambient

youtu.be/4hGY0QBE8tY

1in10.bandcamp.com/album/mea-culpa

>Chill Out
>Edit of Enigma's MCMXC a.D.
>90’s

Heard some of your stuff before. I still don't get why the long mix is included as a first track. A better choice would be, in my eyes, would be to start with tracks cut and then with a long mix. Whatever, doesn't change the fact that I quite enjoy it albeit the noisy ambient becomes more and more same-ish to my ears and this is not different. It's good but, as of now, it lacks individuality to me.

Ah, here's the track ordering I was talking about! Quite enjoy the mix of that futuristic sounds with that atmosphere. Feels very interesting. If not for a bit of those upbeat moments on the release I would probably love it to the core. I kind of want to see an ambient album sounding so good with such an atmosphere and sound palette. Maybe one day.

SPV LABORATORIES

ddx-10.bandcamp.com
>Electronic, Algorithmic, Noise, Plunderphonics
>Made with a quantum computer

Annulus - modal pH // 비빔밥과 음모 has just been released on Online Records check it out:
onlinerecords.bandcamp.com/album/modal-ph

SPV Laboratories vol. 4 is coming in the next two weeks, as well is a micro-album by DDX-10.

recs

Haven't heard your stuff for a long while, got to say. The problem of modal pH still arrives in one point - the execution. It's not that the noise is bad or anything but I still feel you can make something even more interesting out of computer generation. I still want this to be MORE than it is.

lleuad.bandcamp.com/album/wildered-against-the-gloom

>atmospheric black metal
>lofi
>grinding guitars

Had already spoken about your stuff so I'm not going to repeat myself. Mix could be better, especially the guitar, but I'm always standing behind some BM!

rafalsadowski.bandcamp.com/
>classical
>jazz
>pop
I would really like some feedback from you guys on vocals in Undefined I think I've mixed them ok, but I don't know if I'm competent enough to do it on upcoming bigger projects.

Moim plastikowym uszom brzmi to nawet przyzwoicie, chociaż nie czuję się autorytetem w tej dziedzinie. Może ciut za mocno przebija się przed dźwięk, gdy wokal jest bardzo wysoko. Powodzenia z większym projektem! Szukaj threadów /prod/, oni pewnie pomogą Ci bardziej.

ghostlagoon.bandcamp.com/album/nice-to-meet-you
>bedroom pop, psych pop, guitar folk

Zilinski - What Was, What Is, and What Will Be (2017)

>Post Hardcore in the vein of Unwound & Fugazi with more ratchet elements

m8srecords.bandcamp.com/album/what-was-what-is-and-what-will-be

i get some Sunn O))) vibes from A szirén. some alright noise/drone material you got.

deff downloading this. im intrigued with that first track.

blairrichmonds.bandcamp.com/album/selected-works-2017

>Electronic
>VGM inspired works/Demos
>Compositions/Arrangements

some old works i did back in 2017. i felt they were decent enough to put on my camp.

Dzięki. Na następny mam tylko 7 miesięcy produkcji, powinien być mega memowy, przynajmniej w Polsce. Nie chce żeby ludzie od razu mnie z nim kojarzyli więc będzie anonimowo. Jak w tym roku usłyszysz głupi album z przesadnym wykonaniem, patosem i z włożonym wysiłkiem więcej niż powinno być warte, to znaczy, że to pewnie ja.

Przesłuchałem twoje, nie ma to jak zacząć rok z depresyjnym ambientem. W The Dance ta jego ukochana ginie przy porodzie razem z dzieciakiem, czy co? Zostawiłes specjalnie niejasne czy można wykminić co się stało słuchając lub/i czytając?

Specjalnie niejasno, ale nie ukrywam, że można się w to wczytywać . Ale przede wszystkim zostawiam interpretację słuchaczowi, nie chcę nikomu czegos narzucać.

Hey, this is not half bad actually! You just need some better mixing and you're good to go!

Why you guys no talk? Plz talk.

droopies.bandcamp.com/album/responsible-people

>vocals drums guitars
free album codes:
uqwg-g5p3
v8hy-3u3s
fkcn-xqll
l3jx-j85e
redeem @ droopies.bandcamp.com/yum

read about the album:
dustupmag.com/droopies-fuzzed-out-dark-dream-responsible-people/
rvamag.com/music/local-trio-droopies-discusses-new-album-responsible-people.html