HILLARY IS FUCKED

SAUDI PRINCE HAS THROWN HILLARY UNDER THE BUS BY ADMITTING TO FUNDING 20% OF HER CAMPAIGN. THIS IS THE END. zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-13/saudi-arabia-has-funded-20-hillarys-presidential-campaign-saudi-crown-prince-claims

Other urls found in this thread:

middleeasteye.net/news/deleted-official-report-says-saudi-key-funder-hillary-clinton-presidential-campaign-223282807
telesurtv.net/english/news/Saudis-Fund-20-of-Clinton-Presidential-Campaign-Top-Prince-20160613-0006.html
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-04-29/unmasking-the-men-behind-zero-hedge-wall-street-s-renegade-blog
petra.gov.jo/Public_News/Nws_NewsDetails.aspx?Site_Id=1&lang=2&NewsID=257423&CatID=13&Type=Home>ype=1
petra.gov.jo/Public_News/Nws_NewsDetails.aspx?lang=2&site_id=1&NewsID=257423&CatID=13
english.alarabiya.net/en/News/2016/06/14/Hackers-attack-Petra-news-agency-attribute-false-comments-to-Saudi-Prince-.html
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:YQm_-OLNAzQJ:whatsupic.com/news-politics-world/1465733949.html &cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
archive.is/nWqmz
gulfinstitute.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Petra-MBS.pdf
nypost.com/2016/06/11/hillary-sinks-to-third-place-among-independent-voters-poll/
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/06/breaking-pulse-club-massacre-phoenix-lgbt-officially-endorses-trump/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Here we go

Can we get multiple sources of this. Otherwise people will just question the article.

oy vey

dont let em slide this shit boys

bump

>ZeroHedge
>literally "written by Tyler Durden"

Jesus, Sup Forums.

>ZeroHedge

lol really scraping the bottom of barrel guys. I love how Desperate you cucks are.

Are you doubting Tyler Durden's integrity?

Why is shillary kissing a cut off face?

>ZeroHedge

kek

No, I don't believe what is essentially a right-wing blog written by someone who uses a pseudonym from fucking fight club, kek.

Zerohedge is a respected financial blog, Tyler Durden is a psuedonym for two high level wall street insiders.

It is known.

I thought it was illegal for foreigners to donate money to an American presidential campaign.
Was it a donation to the campaign or to her foundation.

middleeasteye.net/news/deleted-official-report-says-saudi-key-funder-hillary-clinton-presidential-campaign-223282807

telesurtv.net/english/news/Saudis-Fund-20-of-Clinton-Presidential-Campaign-Top-Prince-20160613-0006.html

DONT LET THIS THREAD BE SLID

Retweet on social media if possible

wow dude cool

HOLY FUCK CONFIRMED! CONFIRMED BY... uh... middleeasteye and... tele...sur?... tv.

Well shit.

bump

finally something worth bumping

Fukin bumpin

Really make you thank

Depending on how early this event is could possibly mean more are on the way

>respected

lel no

>high level wall street insiders.

lel again

Dan Ivandjiiski worked for a low-level hedge fund and is currently unemployed other than ZeroHedge.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-04-29/unmasking-the-men-behind-zero-hedge-wall-street-s-renegade-blog

Written by a former Zero Hedge 'journo'

He literally admits that the site will write WHATEVER bullshit they can think up as long as it makes money, kek.

>Countless ITS OVER THREADS
>Never really over

Fuck sake how is this any different?

Hillary is done. I'm now on the #TrumpTrain!

>zerohenge

Why would he sabotage all the money he put in?

HOLY SHIT Sup Forums BTFO

GET IN HERE BROS

IT'S HAPPENING

I posted two more sites later in the thread

>Fuck sake how is this any different?
what did you mean by this?

Do you refute the claim, or the image of Hillary kissing her mentor?

fuck you nigger

Stop thinking too much. You're fucking up the Sup Forums narrative.

>Zerohedge

this will never make it to the mainstream

Blame Sup Forums for bringing all their memespeak here

Kek fuck sake lads

I JUST WANT TO SEE HER ARRESTED REE

He's a dumbass who made a slip up.

It's not over as true or not none of the main media the normies use will see it, it will never be reported on. Places like Zero Hedge and Breitbart preach to the choir. Also Zero Hedge is considered a joke these days full of click bait bullshit, where the only prerequisite to become a Zero Hedge user is screaming 'BULLISH' in the comments section.

petra.gov.jo/Public_News/Nws_NewsDetails.aspx?Site_Id=1&lang=2&NewsID=257423&CatID=13&Type=Home>ype=1

>3) The Agency was surprised to see some media outlets as well as the social media publishing false news that were attributed to Petra . They said that Petra transmitted a news item related to the deputy crown prince of Saudi Arabia and later deleted this news item. This is totally false and untrue.

Wow, its totally fake, who would've thunk it. Good research by "Tyler Durden" as always.

Game over Hillbilly bitch.

Hackers attacked Jordan's state-owner news agency, Petra, late on Monday night and published false statements which were attributed to the Saudi Deputy Crown Prince, Mohammed bin Salman.

Prince Mohammed is currently visiting the United States and the false news item, which was later removed by Petra, made it seem as if he had endorsed a particular political candidate in the upcoming American presidential elections.

Jordanian sources told Al Arabiya News Channel that the source of the hack was based in Iran and that a request has been sent to the Interpol for further investigations.

For its part, Petra has published an explanation about the incident and this could be read here petra.gov.jo/Public_News/Nws_NewsDetails.aspx?lang=2&site_id=1&NewsID=257423&CatID=13

english.alarabiya.net/en/News/2016/06/14/Hackers-attack-Petra-news-agency-attribute-false-comments-to-Saudi-Prince-.html

Dosn't need to, FBI will be recommending an indictment soon. Her image is done and the DNC will run someone else

Bump

Kek. Explains a lot. I asked him a while ago on twitter if zerohedge was red-pilled on the JQ. No response.

Multiple sources said that the original source was a report published on Jordan's Petra news site on Sunday. Mysteriously, although that shows up in search, when you go to that page at Petra it has vanished.

I did find this, though, and I am archiving it, although it's taking forever. Will add in a moment.

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:YQm_-OLNAzQJ:whatsupic.com/news-politics-world/1465733949.html &cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Here is the archive, you doubting faggots.

archive.is/nWqmz

Go give Jordan's news agency shit if you want. Or more importantly ask them why they deleted this page. Someone threaten them, maybe? Ya think?

also, here is a snapshot of the original page in Arabic, taken by the Gulf Institute in Washington.

gulfinstitute.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Petra-MBS.pdf

Now fuck off and spread this.

btw "hackers"
lmao
AS IF

Thank you for this. I reposted on Twitter.

Bow down to the Hitlery you little shits! BOW DOWN!

lol

see

They were hacked, kek. It was a fake, unsurprisingly. Hence they were the only agency that ran it. Not even Fox ran this shit.

It is literally Alex Jones-tier.

try again user this isn't a faces of Sup Forums thread

kek

Not today Austrailia

Looks like a cover up to me.

Sure it does, but that's mostly because you're a fucking retard.

haha fuck u bitch

WHY THE FUCK ARE FOX NEWS AND DAILY MAIL NOT RUNNING WITH THIS STORY YET?

OF COURSE FUCKING COMMIE CNN, ABC, CBS AND NBC WILL TRY TO BURY IT, THOSE BIASES ASSHOLES.

because they deleted it and then said it was untrue.well shit!gotta be untrue.
wtf would they delete it?
hey iraq had wmd's.gotta be true cuz i just said it.

Ok that does it i am now Cruz missle

So what is the 2030 Program?

What happens in 2030?

BASED OIL JEW TOWELHEAD GUY

THIS STORY HAS BEEN OUT FOR OVER 16 HOURS AND NO MAJOR NEWS OUTLETS ARE PICKING IT UP

ILLUMINATI WORKING OVERTIME TO BURY THIS STORY ALONG WITH THE HUNDREDS OF OTHER DESTRUCTIVE STORIES ABOUT THE CLINTON'S EVIL EMPIRE

>respected blog

No it isn't.
>pseudonym for two high level wall street insiders

No it isn't. I'd also like to add: even if it was, that doesn't make this story factual.

It's actually the Saudis, not the kikes who control all this shit.

Has anyone posted this story to any news agencies?

That it. I am now #10FeetHigher.

Trump needs to go on the news and break the story himself

Do you retards not understand that Hillary can literally go on stage, admit to all her crimes, claim that she'll keep the proxy wars going, and is a corrupt sociopath that doesn't give a shit about America, and will still not lose any support?

The votes of the people mean fucking nothing, and major corporations and other countries have invested far too much in her to back out now.

americans are too dumb to understand why this matters, they will vote hillary anyways.

between this and her funding by (((goldman sachs))) you just know she's a real patriot.

He can take a page from the left's playbook, put the story out for the masses to consume, it doesn't matter whether it is true or not. If it is proven to be false, just claim you "misspoke".

He will at least put a sliver of doubt into the minds of people who are undecided, and too lazy to research things for themselves.

Bullshit, retard.

She just nosedived in a new poll of independent voters.

nypost.com/2016/06/11/hillary-sinks-to-third-place-among-independent-voters-poll/

And large segments of the the super liberal LGBT community are now endorsing Trump after Orlando.

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/06/breaking-pulse-club-massacre-phoenix-lgbt-officially-endorses-trump/

TRUMP IS GAINING VOTERS EVERY SINGLE DAY WHILE SHILLARY IS LOSING THEM

ITT: PEOPLE WHO THINK THEIR VOTE ACTUALLY MATTERS

>invested far too much in her to back out now.
For me, the real question is, what is the money going to do when it realizes Trump is a landslide victory and going against their narrative?

Niggers voting for Hillary don't know where Saudi Arabia is.

Yeah dude roll over and die

Good goy

How many skeletons does Clinton have in her closet. Jesus christ she is lucky her poll numbers aren't lower

Trump would never kiss an Arab, although....................................he does.