Barbie is so cute, what will Ken look like?

Barbie is so cute, what will Ken look like?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZyhrYis509A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

a mix of these two but worse

Ken roped himself a long time ago I'm afraid.

Inb4 Ken will be portrayed by a black actor

>never asked for a Barbie movie
>Had no expectations
>Sony still manages to disappoint me

GOLEM GET YE GONE

I honestly don't get why anyone is disappointed. Literally the only people who should be disappointed are little girls who want a Barbie adventure on the big screen.

It's a satirical comedy featuring a huge pop culture icon in a twist on her image. The extremely attractive blonde antagonist women will be the "Barbies" of the movie and Schumer Barbie can meet some nice half Jewish man/British comedian/mulatto guy so that she can feel like a "Barbie" in her dream house.(a trailer park with 7 kids)

Unreal... Found the cuck who is probably the producer of this shitshow. Hey buddy, dont forget to kill yourself before you go

>dude its satire lmao

Who else would date/fuck something as hideous as Schumer?

I would lick her asshole clean everytime she needed to take a shit. I am serious..

>implying she'd get with a black guy

>we need a guy we can objectify in our otherwise PC movie
>make the call...

Holy shit guys. I fucking HATE Amy Schumer and would have no intention to watch a Barbie movie anyway unless it was made in 2003-6 and rated R. It's just a completely logical decision to make the movie this way. Creates controversy, subverts expectation, hamfisted body positive message in a movie about a controversially fat shaming toy, most financially successful comedienne, can be watched ironically by hipsters.

Okay. Pitch me a Pg-13 Barbie movie featuring a top 10 actress.

>ken will look like trump ,turn out to be the Villan, and say he wants to "make barbie land great agian"
>Amy Schumer's barbie will end up with a black guy in the end from the "real world"

thicc

This man.

They should cast Jonah Hill as Ken.

Leslie Jones as Ken will set new box office records.

You dont get it bros, Ken will look like ken, a blonde 6'2 chad.

only women should be accepted for who they are and what they look like its two thousand sixteen omg

jonah hill and seth rogen try to out-cuck eachother to date schumer, but to their surprise she's polyamorous.

However, as Rogen and Hill are about to "score" with Schumer, she reveals she was attracted to terry crews the entire time

25 minute BBC cuckold fetish scene concludes the barbie story and you just wasted 15 bucks on a movie ticket with three of your wifes kids

yep, this guy

Obviosly

you guys sure its Ken? not Kendra?

>COME ON BARBIE LETS GO PARTY
>FIRST OF ALL HWO DARE U

youtube.com/watch?v=ZyhrYis509A

John Cena