9/11

do you believe that 18 inexperienced flight students following the orders of a radical Islamic terrorist living in a cave in Afghanistan equipped with communications technology managed to hijack four commercial airliners with simple boxcutters and flew complicated flight paths for over an hour undetected, and ultimately managed to circumvent the most secure and protected national defense apparatus on the planet, and crashed three of these commercial jets into a government building which is constructed like a fortress and two skyscrapers specifically designed to withstand commercial jet impact which in spite of that fell like pancakes into their own footprints totalling 3000 deaths?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AiNy0Z5csIs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No

meme about jet fuel.

For reals tho, I don't even bother brigning it up anymore, or crisis actors, or any of it. No point.

who cares, 3,000 faggots died, more faggots died from the war, was hoping for a bigger war actually, better luck next time........

delete your account

Possibly one of the best worst insurance scams ever to happen

> and ultimately managed to circumvent the most secure and protected national defense apparatus on the plane
Nah, that shit is a meme, Norad is looking for ICBMs. And they weren't untracked. The military is just pretty stupid and useless now days, and if the situation doesn't have a playbook they sit around waiting for an order.. Nobody was ready to shoot down a non-military civvy plane, and thought it was illegal. And if any of those tools actually had a thought they thought the worse would happen is the plane would crash, which would be the same result as them shooting it down.
Thank about it the other way, they shoot it down, the buildings stay up, but we never know they were headed there anyways, and everyone hates the military now .
Sure they do sramble drills and stuff but honestly if a foreign government besides Russia desiced to attack the U.S. Home soil unannocced I bet it would take 24hours before the Air Force started fighting back.

Yes innocent Muslims would never do something violent they are a peaceful and persecuted people who have never done anything wrong and we should accept them with open arms into our country.

Also just look at all the planes disappearing last 10 years to see how easy it is for a plane to get lost on radar tracking, when it's just one of 100s in any given air space

nobody believes it. there is a reoccurring theme every time a mass shooting/terrorism happens and people are starting to catch on

yeah because people always lie about the difficulty of certain things, like flying a plane. eventually, you could probably teach a chimpanzee, or a dog to do it.

>following the orders of a radical Islamic terrorist living in a cave

...who previously was one of the richest and most powerful men in the region, and whose family DESIGNED AND BUILT SKYSCRAPERS

bin laden knew exactly what he was doing

>lost

They know exactly where they are.

This. Flying is pretty easy if someone does take off and landing. The cruise phase is the easiest phase to pilot. Also, a minor flaw with airplanes is that they are required by law to carry a flight manual on board, which gives instructions on how to fly the plane from take-off to landing.

Nice Gish Gallop there. You have already lost the argument. Apply yourself, son.

youtube.com/watch?v=AiNy0Z5csIs

>radical Islamic terrorism

shill

The best is the Titanic.

the irony of those trips.

Some Aussie actuall did teach a dog how to fly a plane. He can fly it for about 20 mins and can do a loop.

My country is truly an amazing place :')

No, OP, I don't. Also, how do the US feel about being the 3rd so-called super-power to get their ass kicked in an area that is mostly goat herders?

WELL CONGRATULATIONS, YOU GOT YOURSELF CAUGHT

NOW WHAT'S THE NEXT STEP OF YOUR MASTER PLAN?

my gripe is how accurate the impacts were. If you're a novice pilot, you're having to control dozens of instruments to get that aircraft to turn how you wish. From up above, a landscape can look very featureless or disorientating. Somehow they accurately found not just New York, but perfectly hit the towers. I'm no expert but this sounds harder than getting a Cessna from point A to B

They say this is just a testament to how good microsoft flight simulator is. Almost like it was designed for terrorists.

I've sunk a lot of hours into it, but I do not think I could handle anything bigger than a P47 in real life. Just so many factors leave me dubious.

They either received professional training in Saudi Arabia, or through some other scheme. I don't think it was a false flag, but I suspect the USA/Israel knew it was going to happen, and allowed it to further their endeavors.