Ethical black metal

Can we make a thread of good black metal not by pretentious twats and/or homophobic/racist murderers?

I'll start

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=18AiWl0zjZQ
youtube.com/watch?v=aSBD2nwDpuc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>I want my genre of music whose entire aesthetic is centred around evil not to be made by evil people

>black metal with no pretentious twats and/or homophobic/racist murderers
there's literally no such thing

>brooding, ominous and lo-fi metal equates to the same kind of evil as racism, homophobia and petty murder

Who gives a fuck what the artist is like as long as the music is good?

You shouldn't not listen to cunt kristna's "music" because his views are shit, you shouldn't listen to his "music" because it's shit.

I see

wat
most black metal was made by decent people
even these 'murderers' were not some psychopaths and felt sorry afterwards (well, maybe excluding louis)
in fact they were much more bearable than all rock/ metal stars of the 80s

This. The artist could have raped a kid for all I care as long as he makes good music.

Pic related is a good example, their guitarist literally fucking shot his neighbor dead, abducted his kid and shot him too before commuting suicide. This album is still a classic.

>even these 'murderers' were not some psychopaths and felt sorry afterwards (well, maybe excluding louis)
Yes, that will bring back the people they killed.

Anyway, please contribute to this thread by listing some of these "decent" "people"

hmmm, a whole 5 minutes and no response
I guess there are none?
jesus...

no, first you list those who were "indecent" in some way, except for 2 (two) guys who actually killed someone.

Fuck off you leftist, soyboy, commie, fuck

Euronymous said in a letter to a fan that literally all of the people in the scene were Nazis except him

Don't listen to black metal.

youtube.com/watch?v=18AiWl0zjZQ

Xasthur

>not separating the artists from the music

>boohoo he said fag
Grow the fuck up.

there's your containment board, stay there

>Can we make a thread of good black metal not by pretentious twats and/or homophobic/racist murderers?
femfaust
myrkyr
gaytain
faghaven
the lisp goes on....

>thinks "rightists" are somehow different
fuck off you political braindead sheep
true satanic black metal is for real misanthropics, not animals like you

This is crust punk, not black metal

lmao

it's more like he literally murdered someone for being gay

go to the black metal page on rym, then make a search with united states set as the country of origin. plenty of faggot metal to choose from. or just google "pitchfork black metal"

That was Faust from Emperor you retard

But Fenriz hates jews

Since no one in this thread mentioned a specific act involving anti-gay shit, let alone the post you were replying to, I assumed you were making a general statement. Look where your lack of reading comprehension got us

blaze in the northern sky is objectively better than trans hunger

fight me boyos

Learn to separate the artist's personal beliefs from the art and you will be able to appreciate the aesthetics of challenging and extreme music.

>whose entire aesthetic is centred around evil
being an edgy fag does not equal evil. ISIS is evil, serial killers are evil. these fags are harmless

sorry i don't wanna fight u fenriz im not a jew please

I thought Ash Pool's early rawer material was good, but I don't listen to much black metal, so feel free to disregard my opinion and rape my face.

youtube.com/watch?v=aSBD2nwDpuc

Did he really say that?

"homahgerd they LITERALLY murdered QPOC!! they're insane psychopaths, much worse than xxxtentacion!"
"lmao being an edgy fag doesn't equal being evil"

????

I think you're missing some brain tissue there my dude

can someone translate what it's trying to say?

ITT

Euronymous was also full of shit.

It's literally printed on the back of the album.

false dichotomy

I don't listen to metal for the same reason I don't eat a meat-based diet: way too much unethical garbage goes into the creation of both.

Starting this thread by being a pretentious twat and bringing it up in the first place doomed it from start.

how can u make hateful music without hate

boo hoo

By hating yourself

That's exactly what OP is doing, yes

that's exactly what you're doing by whining about it, bitch boy

Yeah I'm sure he was full of shit when everyone connected to his scene like Fenriz seemed to make public anti-semitic statements at one point or another

Why do you Sup Forums sissies care so much about the author's views?

>Whining

That's exactly what OP is doing, yes

Because joking wasn't a thing there, was it?

a nigger joke a day keeps the tourists away

>Whining

Yes, that's exactly what you're doing.

What bm bands do they listen to?

That original post wasn't me, and no he wasn't. He said that OP was being the pretentious twat he criticized, which he was, and that it doomed the thread from the start, which it did. OP is whining about artists having uncomfortable views because he's sensitive and can't handle it. Compare the tone of the two posts.

Deafheaven

burzum

shh

Nobody's fault but your own that you need simple concepts explained to you

No one said that

bait. are you the fag who was crying about Sup Forums yesterday?

>EVERYONE WHO DISAGREES WITH ME IS THE SAME PERSON
lol

Immortal I guess.

there was one really triggered user who was making a big scene about the presence of conservatism on this board yesterday. i assumed you're the same person because like that user, you're presenting your opinions in an extremely self-righteous and hostile way.

>lol

Not helping yourself

>Not helping yourself
lol

>not liking murderers
>self-righteous
hoooo, boy

I bet OP is a cuck that likes anti-white music like Kendrick Lamar

Mind finding me some anti-white Kendrick Lamar lyrics, this is the first I've heard of that

you don't have to like a musician to like their music. stop trying to impose your personal ideals onto everybody else. humanity is fucked. keep your own house in order and let other people do what they're going to do.

You gotta to be retarded if you don't find any of the lyrics in most hiphop to be pro-black and less pro-white, asian, and arab. Most whites just conditioned themselves to listen to anti-white hip-hop because they wanna be a wigger themselves.

I just asked for a list of musicians who weren't racist, anti-gay murderers. I'm not trying to impose anything--you can still listen to that murderer-made music, you're just a horrible person for doing so.

>You gotta to be retarded if you don't find any of the lyrics in most hiphop to be pro-black and less pro-white, asian, and arab
Oh cool, you moved the goal post to be about all hip hop and pro-black, instead of Kendrick being anti-white. Not an argument.

not him but there's a difference between pro-black and anti-white. and after assuming your political views, i don't see why you should find any problem with being proud of your ethnicity

>he separate the artist from the art

"We would like to state that Transilvanian Hunger stands beyond any criticism. If any man should attempt to criticize this LP, he should be thoroughly patronized for his obviously Jewish behavior"

Don't mind me, I just really like this album

me too :)

it's a good album :)

not black metal tho it just shares an aesthetic

I like how this simple question triggered so many angry Sup Forumstards and neckbeards insecure with their masculinity.

>the Sup Forums boogeyman

now this album is something great

Based as Fuck

This thread is cancerous.

Post your BMAOTY for 2017.