Sup Forums hate thread

Post your worst Sup Forumstards.

That picture is really funny because someone just spent two threads calling me and anyone who doesn't support his right wing views a kid.

Aut Righters should be beaten.

Ha, noice.

thread for shitskins

>go to politically incorrect facebook page
>see this
what the fuck i hate Sup Forums now

Sup Forums memed a man into the world's most powerful position
What have you useless fucks done?

hello reddi
sorry i mean Sup Forums

>Sup Forums memed a man into the world's most powerful position

But AnimeRight? That's ruined it for them.

>rust belt poverty had nothing to do with trumps victory
>however, a few kids with memes somehow did
t. retard who doesn't understand basic socioeconomics

hello redd*t

kek.

>Sup Forums memed a man into the world's most powerful position

>identitarian
So that's what racists call themselves now?

>OttoVonDenmarck
Jesus Christ

so many FUCKING BASED pictures in this thread

>hates identity politics
>all of his political views are related to his identity

POO POO!

here's a heartwarming coming-out story for you

And fucking stay there.

Oh my fucking god...This might be the winner.

A proud warrior for the white race.

kys retard

Did they learn nothing from Project Chanology and the WE R LEEJUN crap it spawned? Have we all forgotten the phrase "hide your powerlevel?"

>2 KB, 93x125

Does anyone have an idea why so many young kids seem to be right wingers these days? I'm in my 30's now but when I was young everyone was liberal hippies. Are right wing teenagers actually as common as Sup Forums makes them seem to me?

This one's a classic.

Looks like he stumbled out of his shack in Appalachia for the first time.

Sup Forums since 2013 or so has completely lacked any sort of self-awareness

that's not even that bad compared to most of the others ITT

I mean, yeah, he looks a complete fucking hillbilly, but at least he looks relatively "normal" (as normal as a hillbilly can be, in any case). Not like the collection of fat fucks, neckbeards, fedoras and other cringy shit ITT.

Evidently, history repeats itself

Sup Forums unironically believes in Anonymous and doesn't even remember the LOIC

No fair posting kids. Kids with political opinions are almost always cringetastic.

Teenagers are natural reactionaries. Given the huge exposure of retarded left-wingers, a bunch of them turned right-wing.

I was the same around 2012, went from left to pseudo-fascist because it was cool on the internet.

Statistics show that Trump supporters are richer and physically more attractive / in a better shape than other Americans. It always amuses me when libshits post the same handful of pics showing the same overweight Sup Forumsacks over and over again in order to feel better about themselves. I think it has something to do with their inferiority complex and incurable butthurt over Sup Forumss victoy.

>richer
That's demonstrably false.

Makes sense I guess. I'm a liberal myself but I hate how the snowflake muh gender muh identity crowd has hijacked the left's image recently. Horrible PR.

>Libshits are lying again
You can't deny reality, loser.

On most issues (but not all) I'm more left-wing myself, but in a way I think the negative PR is good. On in internet it may be a different story, but IRL literally everybody who's slightly normal makes fun of the far-left nowadays, which is good because the far left really needs to go completely extinct. I'd rather the left have a period of negative PR which allows it to cleanse itself of its more extreme elements than having said extreme elements go completely unchecked, left to fester and spread.

Oh look, libshits ran out of pictures so they are reposting the old ones now. Weak, very weak.

Why are right wingers allowed to have extremists while left wingers aren't?

Kekistan in general is retarded, even by Sup Forums's standards, but this shirt has to be one of the cringiest things in the history of Sup Forums.

Go away Fritz.

>tfw triggered trumpflakes enter the thread

Does reality trigger you? Sorry but this board is not your liberal echo chamber.

>the irony of this post

Yeah, same. I wanted a Trump victory as a wake up call for democrats. They're currently doubling down on identity politics though, lol.

It'd become the new edgy.

I miss old Sup Forums, 2012 Sup Forums

>allowed
everybody is "allowed" to do whatever the hell they want, but from a pragmatic point of view, I don't want to see far-leftists ruin the left wing.

I mean, fuck, a while ago I was literally called a "sexist bigot" by a hysterical far-left feminist simply because I said I was against abortion as a method of contraception. These people are so completely unaware of the very concepts of "compromise" and "dialogue" that I really don't see how their continued existence can ever be good for the left.

Trump did worse with rich Americans than any Republican candidate in a long time.

I live in the richest city in my state, and it swung 17 points to the democrats because people here hate Trump so much. The same can be seen in a lot of rich cities and counties all over the country. For a republican to win upper class and upper middle class americans by such a slim margin is humiliatingly bad.

>because I am a dumb herd animal, everybody else is too

Why does the left have to compromise and dialogue but not the right? Throughout the entire Obama administration the right did the same thing the left is doing: decry everything and obstruct everything.

Buttblasted edgy conservative teenager detected.

Friendly reminder that Germany just passed new hate speech laws and you autisticly screaming "nigger" at every thing could get you in trouble with the German government and then pic related will be you.

>because I am a buttblasted edgy conservative teenager, everybody else is too

Prove me wrong, /new/ went from libertarian and some lefties here and there to right wing, to fascist in 2013.

>have to
why do you keep using this term?

Again, nobody "has to" do anything. I'm talking about the left-wing because I consider myself left-wing, and therefore it's in my interest for the left to succeed. Pragmatically speaking, it is therefore in my interest for far-leftists to disappear from the face of the earth. The far-right, however, I don't really care. As far as I'm concerned, if the far-right ever gets elected, it's simply because the left has become insanely shitty, i.e. has shot itself in the foot by tolerating the far-left.

>"I know you are, but what am I?"
neck yourself

Doesn't change the fact that he won among rich Americans.

When did I say "nigger"?

>Again, nobody "has to" do anything. I'm talking about the left-wing because I consider myself left-wing, and therefore it's in my interest for the left to succeed. Pragmatically speaking, it is therefore in my interest for far-leftists to disappear from the face of the earth. The far-right, however, I don't really care. As far as I'm concerned, if the far-right ever gets elected, it's simply because the left has become insanely shitty, i.e. has shot itself in the foot by tolerating the far-left.
The far-right did get elected. Trump-style rightists aren't like mainstream conservatives. Trump wasn't even the first choice in many Republican primaries and the Republican Party tried hard to push other candidates before giving up and letting Trump win.

Trump isn't far right. Cruz was a fundamentalist, interventionist, and hardcore constitutionalist.

>The far-right did get elected.
...which ties in directly with what I wrote about it being because of the far-left.

Honestly I can't help but feel as though you're literally replying to my posts without reading as much as a single word from them.

He won among rich Americans because he's the Republican candidate. The republicans could nominate a rock, but as long is it promises to cut taxes it will win with rich Americans. Your argument has no nuance.

Trump is unappealing to rich Americans, which explains why he did so poorly with them. He barely even managed eek out a 50% majority with the poorest of rich Americans.