The Walking Dead

>rosalita barely makes a face at her boytoy
getting gutted

>Starts screaming and crying on the floor when eugene gets abducted

Is she going to give him le_succ?

When will you plebs finally understand human nature?

Once you are in a tribe, you dont give a fuck about others, except the core members of your tribe.

This is basic human psychology. Otherwise you wont survive past the first 2 weeks of the zombie apocalypse.

that doesn't really answer OP's question

i hope so, he deserves it

why does she keep her legs shaved all the time?

If Negan let's it pass

>woman prefers turbo autist beta literal cuck over confident normie guy from important family

uh huh

>ywn have cute girls protect you
Yikes.

She gonna cucc him.

She knew him longer, her entire journey through the apocalypse had been with and for him. Abe, her only other teammate, is dead and now Eugene is gone too.

Spencer is some guy who doesn't know shit that she fucked to get over a breakup and his death was enough to get her to throw away her life in her eyes since she told Gabe that shooting Negan would kill her.

would negan be mad if his female saviors raped a man? need to know for my masturbation fantasies

GUYS GUYS
I forgot she shoots at negan.

DISREGARD THREAD

THAT SHIT DON'T FLY RICK

wibble wobble man

kek

>mfw I was so drunk I forgot the entire episode
Time for kino round 2

>from important family
Him being the son of the previous leader of Alexandria means literally jack shit.
His family's status before the world went to shit means even less.
Rosita cared more for Eugene because they've known each other longer than Rosita and Spencer.
And they've become accustomed to the presence of death in their everyday lives, Spencer's dead, big whoop. As opposed to the only guy who knows how to make bullets getting kidnapped to work for their enemy.

I already explained tribal behavior. Im not going to do it again.

Wasn't Rosita in the army? Why does she have no idea how to make bullets?

RICK, WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT THAT LOOK

right angle man

No. And do army fags know how to make bullets? I fucking doubt it. I don't see how shooting guns would give you that knowledge.

Patriarchy. Even in a zombie apocalypse she has a proper place and she knows it.

Do you think the only thing the army teaches you is how to shoot? If that were the case, training would take only one goddamn day.

Though I guess different armies have different standards and teaching practices

Depends

Armourers could make bullets

Infanteers can barely count to 1 so they definitely can't

>tfw infantry

And why would I want them?!

I DON'T LIKE THE WAY YOU'RE LOOKIN FROM DOWN HERE, RICK!

whenever I'm watching TWD I always see images of the writers room and some writers don't dare to speak up and just wanna kill themselves over the complete stupidity of the others, this probably goes for all of them taking turns

In the comics Eugene gets her pregnant.

I never thought much of Rosita but damn she was fine last episode

I hate Trump now

Yeah, we also built our own assault rifles over the course of basic. Fucking retard.

The training centers around using the equipment you get in the most efficient manner possible and following the orders best to your ability. Sure, there are handbooks for improvised munitions and it doesn't take a whole lot of skill to create firearms yourself, but that subject gets barely touched upon if you're regular infantry.

Manufacturing the firearms and bullets tends to take place in civilian settings, armorers generally repair and replace broken equipment.

>Do you think the only thing the army teaches you is how to shoot? If that were the case, training would take only one goddamn day.

You really are a special kind of retard, aren't you?

Wrong.

>you like watching, haircut?
>yes.
Genuinely chuckled

>ywn cuck a cutie like Eugene
JDIMSA

you didn't read the comics.

Eugene is actually the most baddass guy in the show. He'll fuck Rosita, Maggie and Sasha at the same time before the end of this season.

Awfuck, did Spencer literally get killed trying to impress horny neck tatoo blonde? Man,
>tfw you woulda done the same thing as Spencer in the ZA to get back at your ex-gf Rosita and would get gutted for it

lol only the plebbest of plebs watch this shit now so you can ask any question or make any complaint you want and it will be rationalized away by the zero standards bottom feeders.

>you gonnna eat that
>yes
>SHES PREGNANT YOU KNOW

can someone explain this, why didnt she get her own fucking apple?

CIA should be in place of negan doing the power stance desu

The apple isn't important. That was to show the people are favoring Maggie over the other guy.

>taking out the guy who wants to replace the rebellious leader
That was stupidly cliche, saw that coming from the moment he decided to be best buddy with Negan. Wasn't even an important or likeable character, i only cared because i watched One Tree Hill. How disappointing, he had literally no reason to kill him besides reminding everyone how generically evil he is.

I've been reading every issue the day they come out since 2010 kiddo.

>ywn be used by rosita for her sexual pleasure
REEE

>you're the leader of a post apocalypse murderous army
>spot a backstabbing guy that is trying to move up ranks by kissing your ass
wat do?

REEEEIIIIICK

If I were negan I'd find the biggest black bull out of his camp and lock him in a room with rosita and watch him fuck the living shit out of her while I masturbated

>he reads comics

makes sense i guess

No, he joins Rick in the cuck shed.

Because taking food from people signifies that you are more powerful than them

It's why in prisons people take your food if you're a bitch

It's why in Tarantino movies the only way you live is by eating other people's food

It's why you drink someone else's milkshake

Seriously dude this is like entry-level symbolism

Holy fuck Negan and Rick are the only white men in the shot.

Negan is an honorary nigger because he likes to stab people.

Whos this guy?

So who's had the worst (as in weakest) death in this show so far? Either Dale, Tyrese, or Noah for me.

Dwight. I think.

Since they're not showing his face I'm betting it's Morales.

Fart in his face.

It was a dumb fucking move, brutally spilling his guts on the street in front of the whole community, proving them no matter how hard they work their asses off he's still going to kill anyone on a whim.
Because of this he almost got shot in the head if it wasn't for his plot armor taking Lucille's form and saving his ass.
And now the Ricktatorship is back up and running and his days as big bad boogeyman are numbered.

Should have left Rick to deal with him. Or actually consider putting him in charge, a coward would be easier to control than a hardcore badass who's been through all kinds of shit. Just look at how diligently Gregory bends over for him.

but Spencer is weak and wouldn't be able to continuously provide for Negan

The bow and the other shit was luck

>Because of this he almost got shot in the head if it wasn't for his plot armor taking Lucille's form and saving his ass.
This has to be a norma thingl for someone like Negan.
>Or actually consider putting him in charge, a coward would be easier to control than a hardcore badass
Negan likes Rick and wants him to run Alexandia so it will be profitable for him. Leaving the Spencer could mess that up.

>proving them no matter how hard they work their asses off he's still going to kill anyone on a whim.
But his point was that he's leaving Rick alive because he's working hard, while Spencer is a lazy faggot.

He didn't seem any weaker than the guys at Hilltop and they're getting by. And he wasn't lazy, he did his run and came back before Rick, then got to work on his master plan that quickly came crashing down.

If he was so set on getting rid of him he could have found another way. Lure him to his base or something first. It might not be in character with Negan but not having that public display of gore and violence would have made more sense, and nobody would care if he went missing besides maybe that dumb bitch Rosita.

i laughed when Negan said something like "i bend backwards for you rick"

That ending was cringy as fuck

The guy is deadset on bitching over nothing like an idiot. Don't reply to his posts.

>It might not be in character with Negan but not having that public display of gore and violence would have made more sense, and nobody would care if he went missing besides maybe that dumb bitch Rosita.
You shouldn't expect someone to do something that you admit is out of character for them. And why wouldn't he want the display of gore?

Abe

Literally a throwaway death after everything he had done

It was a complete "haha just kidding we actually are going to kill the Asian" death scene as though we weren't supposed to like him at all

Even his fake ass stuffed corpse Negan was hitting with the bat was poorly done.

If you watched the video after Glen's death, they did an entire thing on how sad the entire cast was he was leaving...with absolutely nothing about Abe. Fuck this show.

Ey Rick, mask you sumnm mane.

Could a living breathing person lean back like THEYUS?

That's 40 degrees, that's 60, 70!
Why is he still leanin?

That's a 90 degree lean, Rick!

WHY HE STILL LEANIN

the guy who owns that boat

I just think it was really stupid to rile them up like that, eventually people will snap, same thing that's happening in the king's place. He's seriously overestimating his control over the other groups if he thinks he can get away with random murder whenever he feels like it.

It's fascinating how in-human some of them look.

being shot at from close range by someone with intent to kill cannot possibly be normal for anyone. they'd simply be dead

She looks disappointed in him.

my boy Hungrybox survived the zombie apocalypse?

holy fuck that didn't even hit me

kek

>gets stabbed
>huge gash across gut

did i miss something?

*drops spaghetti

What did they mean by this?
Just another cheap visual hook by a no-name who dies in 5 second scene per twd par right?

holy fuck I want to fuck Tara so hard

Thought the same thing. Hey let's spend the last 10 minutes with Rick and michonne babbling about the same exact thing they have the last three episodes and then have a super rad close up montage of everyone's faces! Also love how Daryl and Paul just fucking ride out of Megan's compound on a motorcycle with no hickups. No guards or anything. Easy peasy lemon squeezy

>Carl is standing directly in front of Negan with a clear shot
>doesn't shoot
>Rosita is standing directly in front of Negan with a clear shot
>shoots
>manages to hit his very thin bat but not his head, legs or torso

Just retarded at this point.

>implying Negan wouldn't have leaned out of the way of either shot

Whisperers. They already had them whispering when Spencer ran into the woods and found the dead guy in the tree stand. Probably Madison (:

Pretty good episode, even with all the staple TWD retardation i didn't really get bored at all during this ep which really is saying something for this show

You need to go back to film school, user

That's how they set up when a big character from the comic is about to show up.

Which character went missing and you're supposed to care about how he went missing? It's Heath.

Nah. Cannibals got the Morales family.

Why is Heath stalking his friends?

>frogposting

Kill yourselves

Beanie gloves and jacket, I'm figuring it's Jesus

He isn't he just happened to get there on his way back to alexandria. But isn't that the question of the day. Really makes

I didn't get the michonne redhead part.

Why was she all "pls blow my brains out" all of a sudden?

That's a hood, dipshit. Jesus is with Daryl, dipshit.

>Hey boss, we have to kill people in this midseason finale, but we can't kill anyone important because we have no balls!! WHAT DO WE DO?!?!?!

>>I know! Have Rosita shoot Negan, but then, as there are really no stakes on this show, we kill off TWO CHARACTERS NO ONE CARES ABOUT instead, then cut Rosita's face a tiny little bit, as punishment. That'll shock everybody!

>Great idea boss, sounds hardcore!

Wait, what episode did this appear? It's not in the finale
>bothering to remember zombie show episodes

posting dumb theories and pretending they are real is what Westworld generals are for.

Happened after the credits of the latest episode.

>negan systematically killing off all the landwhales and numales

he really is /our guy/

Sounds like your torrent just didn't have it. If only you weren't a nigger.