There are people who defend this trash

>there are people who defend this trash

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wx7SySU05bQ&t=45s
youtube.com/watch?v=stCfKcu_pnw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

is there a torrent of this

Did you bother to check or did mommy restrict your access to Google?

typical autistic response whenever someone asks for a torrent here
i found one anyway altho apparently has 20 min cut from it
kys btw :)

>that fucking unsettling rippling and shaking

gives me shivers. urgh.

>I'm a butthurt faggot *smiley face*

fixed.

Why would it evolve tiny little pointless arms?

That's a graphical error.

why would i be butthurt if i got my torrent u nonce
K Y S
Y
S

SUGOI!

it gave me shivers because how bad the graphic is

Vestigial limbs occur when an organism no longer needs them to survive, indeed their added weight and potential to obstruct hunting/reproduction puts pressure on them to shrink over time.

Looks awesome.

It was okay.

Couldnt help but notice a shitton of cliched anime-esque shots that didnt really work.

Would love to see an animated version tbhlads

>fear incarnate has a name
>GOJIRADESUGA

>puts pressure on them to shrink over time.
But the head isn't getting bigger.

Why are japs so shit at effects?

youtube.com/watch?v=Wx7SySU05bQ&t=45s

watched it at 2 am with headphones on

gotta say this scene with this music was unsettling a bit

What the fuck is going on with it's eyes? Is it seriously like that in the movie?

That's it as a young creature that lived in the sea and is now moving on to land for the first time

Just a reminder that the budget was US$15 million.

Now compare that to the trash that Hollywood pumps out with budgets of $150-200 million plus.

I have watched this movie 5 times in the theater and it's still good.
No one can't change my mind.

IMAGINE ACTUALLY TAKING GODZILLA MOVIES SERIOUSLY AND GETTING EXCITED ABOUT THEM AS A FULL GROWN ADULT HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Just like all the Star Wars and comic book movies threads?

So... It needed googley eyes?
Weebshit. Not even once.

Are you really that stupid?

>watch weebshit about giant lizards who breathe fire
>call others stupid

>implying I've seen a Godzilla movie in the last 20 years.

>Defend giant googley eyed lizard in godzilla thread
>I h-haven't seen it though...

Why can't Japs into CGI?

Yes, exactly.

>ITT americucks who prefer their generic shallow trash
>ITT americucks asking about gojira eyes and limbs because too dumb to understand basic biology in school
>ITT americucks who hate subs because they failed at reading comprehension

>people actually watch that torrent version with 20 minutes missing

Well the bronies need their Derpyhooves I guess.

But seriously though, this was a giant monster movie made by autists for autists. Anyone saying this boring piece of shit hackjob was BEST GODZILLA EVER is a confirmed redditard autist.

weeb minds are broken so i dont doubt it

>anyone who thinks lizard monsters are for kids is american
>anyone questioning a fucking giant lizard monster, which "evolves" itself in 30 seconds, stupid looking eyes doesn't understand biology
>weebland is the only place that makes movies in other languages
What did he mean by this?

I'm a Europoor and I was so starved for it I couldn't wait any longer.
I don't regret it and I'm looking forward to DVD release.
Whenever that may be.

>there are people who don't understand after 50 years of Godzilla movies that the series is a mix of camp and social commentary, a line Anno tredded better than any Godzilla director in the last 40 years

If you didn't like the movie then Godzilla movies aren't for you.

>tredded

Treaded*

How are Americans so fucking stupid?

Cringe
Why not just answer his damn question instead of trying to sound cool?

Exposed flesh and gills make me uncomfortable.

Blatant samefagging.

Sup Forums isn't here to be your personal google. If you are too dumb to find a torrent then that's your problem, not this board's.

Never seen an eel?

youtube.com/watch?v=stCfKcu_pnw

those fucking eyes are so terrifyingly retarded
It is looking at me
fuk that thing

yes but there are cut in it for some reason, so not the final version.

Looks like an early PS2 pre-rendered cutscene. That said I still prefer the crappy CGI over rubber suits.

Call me a secondary.

>implying shit like batman v superman, civil war, TFA, and id4 2 had good cgi

Only recently made decent cgi were the apes movies, godzilla 2014, and pacific rim

>cgi apes
>not shitty looking

It's just bad.

This is a giant lizard monster. Not an eel.

>20 min cut from it
Perfect.

If you don't like the suit then watch the American Godzilla movies because this movie isn't for you.

Actually it's not a lizard user. It's a sea creature that has been feasting on toxic waste. Where the barrels are are way deeper than the depths even the most aquatic of lizards can dive.

dude this was a throwback, not another unironic godzilla vs some other monster film brah.. don't refer to this as that nerd shit dude

It's a giant fucking reptilian like monster that couldn't exist and "evolves" into different forms.
Stop using "muh biology" as an excuse for such a stupid design.

I feel like the googly eyes were really fitting and I guess you could find them stupid looking in screenshots. But I feel like in context they were really unsettling, and made perfect sense considering the background Godzilla has for this movie, and they go away after Godzilla adapts even further for land based survival. To be honest the criticism for them seems to be really forced.

I'm not using biology. I'm telling you thr movie explicitly states where the monster came from and it's pretty clear that they took a more aquatic inspiration in modeling/creature design for its earlier forms. This is even further driven home by the fact Godzilla has a bifurcated mandible rather than its traditional lower jaw. I get you're just looking for a reason to dislike the movie but the script very clearly separates itself from "iguana near a nuke" imagery that was associated with some of the first Godzilla movies.

eels. fucking my shit up since 1996.

>I get you're just looking for a reason to dislike the movie
Literally all I'm saying is that he looks fucking retarded and it's a stupid design.
The only reason I need to dislike the movie is that it's weebshit "muh monsters"

>Waa this movie about people sitting in offices didn't have good fight scenes or animations waa!
>I didn't feel immersed in this powerful monster, how I'm I suppose to be afraid of him

Okay you can not like the design and that's cool. But saying it's stupid because it doesn't look like a lizard is wrong because they were actively trying not make it look like a lizard.

Also "weebshit muh monsters" is a meme, not a reason.

the design is cool but seriously what the fuck is up with the eyes? did someone put them in as a joke or something?

I'm not completely sure, but I think it was implied it adapts to environments, so since it started out in the ocean or sea it has fish/squid-like eyes.

>monster flick
>it's just gooks talking about how they resent the USA dropping a gook nuke.

This was the saltiest flick I've ever watched and if I had to nuke Japan two more times I'd do it again just to let them know their place.

I didn't say it's stupid cause it doesn't look like a lizard. I said it looks stupid, and for the people who are using the "you don't understand biology" argument, it's a movie about a giant lizard monster that couldn't possibly exist biologically. Whether he's a lizard or not. Nothing that big would be able to exist, it's fantasy, and since it's fantasy, they may as well have just designed something that doesn't look literally retarded.
Pic related.

I get you won't seriously respond but the movie VERY HEAVY-HANDEDLY mocks Japanese bureaucracy. The US nuking subplot is in the last third of the movie and not a major theme.

>DVD release whenever that may be
that would be in the previous decade, seriously who still watches dvds

Movie was good. CGI WAS GREAT. I didn't like the directing. Anime like camera sucks

It's your fault for falling for the shitty NA trailers, it was never suppose to be a monster flick
And while it probably has some anti-USA themes, it's more like
>Hey we really have bad defenses and no crisis plan
>I guess we have to call in USA to help again, since we're not a working nation
>Member the Tsunami???
Not so much
>FUCK YOU USE YOU DROP BOMB ON US DIRTY BURGER
>AMERICA INVADES JAPAN AGAIN FUCK YOU

I heard that there's a lot of things only people who know how the japanese government works will get, most people will just pick the refences to the tsunami, and how Japan failed to mount up a proper crisis plan and put it into action, because of dumb bureaucracy

That's pretty much what I posted, it was just a dumb monster flick that couldn't hide its hatred for the greatest nation on earth.

The US nuking is not relevant to the movie, that's why it doesn't have a normal finale where we see him getting bombed.

It's not about hating USA, or seeing USA come in and save the day. The moment USA comes in to help, you have already lost because you admit that you're not a working nation.

What

It does

Gojira gets angry

>can be worn out by exhaustion

So why didn't they just send another wave of massive ordnance at it when it was exhausted? Hit the fucker again, but much more this time since it can't fire back.

There, it's dead. Now you don't have to worry about it defrosting at some point.

I saw Shin Godzilla (Not the shit edited Godzilla Resurgence rip going around) in theaters 3 times in 9 days during it's US release. It's easily the best monster movie I've ever seen, and a couple of bad FX shots aside the movie is beautiful.

>Gojira
get out weeb trash

Not liking zillakino

They literally call it Godzilla in the fucking movie and niggers like you still try and be all pretentious and shit. Fuck.

Anyone who thinks this movie is anti American fell for Facebook posts and buzzfeed articles that took everything at face value

The us helps japan in the end to kill godzilla, so does Germany and by some extent russia and china by not blocking the bill by France against the nuke. And the leads openly criticize imperial japan and the government as a whole

The movie isn't "us sucks, let japan have military", it's about everyone coming together to help eachother out.

It's like people are stupid or something

>inb4 they showed us politicians as clowns
If they're clowns, they made the Japanese ones including the younger ones worse

>going to see any Godzilla movie and expecting good effects
>being disappointed about it

Fucking moron

Scans when?

Stupid burgers think anything that isn't dicksucking the US is anti-American. They honestly think the rest of the world thinks of America like they do, and they're always in for a rude awakening.

t. people who saw the edited version sans the "Americans are evil rapists who rob our country of agency as they literally rape women" scenes.

I've only seen the non torrent version, dumb ass

Congrats for falling for the "le anti American meme"

I bet you thought godzilla vs king Ghidorah was anti American too

Saw it 3 times

Just as good each time

Still cant remember any of the characters names

>mfw each time watching the atomic breath scene

If Shin Godzilla is anti-American, Godzilla 98 was anti-French Neo-Nazi propaganda film.

Plus the nuke plot was more at the behest of the rest of the world. Future the US President and was working with factions within the US to try and stop it. If anything it was a commentary about how if the US seeks true partnership with Japan, Japan needs to be able to act freely again and not as a subsidiary.

It's not a fucking meme you're just shit at reading visual storytelling.

You saw the scene where the Amerikkkan tried to rape her. Rape is the forceful removal of a person's agency.

You saw the scene where the Nips got overly emotional about "m-m-muh third bomb NEVAR AGIN"

You saw the scenes where they talked about how they HAD to solve the Godzilla problem before the Americans dropped their bomb and understood that these scenes were illustrating an important theme running in the movie: The Japan was a failed state if their -agency- could be bypassed like the Americans were doing.

You understand that these all tie together and while their main point is Japan's need for validity, the underpinning is that MURICA IS LIT'RALLY RAPING JAPAN WE MUST DEFEND HER HONOR.

Yeah the design was shit but that night attack was the very definition of kino

Easily my favorite movie of the year. They didn't get everything perfect but what they did get perfect they got perfect perfectly.