Who is the most complete striker in football history?

Who is the most complete striker in football history?

> pic maybe related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fa-bQDl_zmM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

R9

Drogba

Y tho?

Because he's the king

Pelé

Dammit I want to drink that wine

i want to poured down his bottom and into my mouth

>as if there is any other way

>thread about the best complete striker
>pic of natural winger by OP

dumb kraut

antonio cassano

*blocks your path*

Lee Chapman

he is

>a slightly better Inzaghi
>the most complete
select only one

t. black american

>it's an ameriburger pretends he's been watching football longer than 2013 epiosde

fucking cringe.

you never seen fat ronaldo play you edgelord

faggot

The only thing Inzaghi had to do to win 4 golden balls was 'be slightly better'? Damn.

depressingly enough, im old enough to remember cantona on united

now fuck off

robbie fowler or van basten. both denied GOAT careers by injury.

>Be valuable player, absolute offensive talent, graceful beyond any other
>Play in fucking Italy
>Naturally get your ankles destroyed

Why you had to do this Bassie :'(

no you aren't you lysing cunt

>faggots saying R9
He wasn't that good at heading

Higuaín, Cavani or Drogba are unironically better than Ronaldo

>Piguain
>FUCKING CAVANI
>le incosistent but important in big matches

no

Do you feel better calling me a lying cunt?

Ronaldo was stronger at heading than either of those 3 are at dribbling

>el americANO

Ronaldo was better than all 3, but the question is which one is more complete (an irrelevant topic in my opinion), Cavani is more complete than Ronaldo, so is Benzema. Higuaín a few years ago was quite good at dribbling, now he got heavier

If you have a player whose main role is to score goals you don't need him to score goals from 10 different ways, all you need is to having him score. Even when Cristiano Ronaldo is more "complete" than Messi, Messi is objectively a better player

Pre injury Torres desu

yeah

/thread

>Rapid pace
>GOAT tier dribbling and skills
>Strong as an ox
>Two footed
>Great at link up play and passing

But yeah, he's less complete than Cavani and Higuain because they're good at heading lol

the one true GOAT

What the fuck he looks so fat here

>striker

the funniest part about this is the fact that it happened all in one match. is there a more JUST striker?

Shevchenko

Heskey XDDDDDDD

>mfw reading this thread and seeing someone say Cavani, Higuain and Benzema are more complete strikers than Ronaldo

Why are Cristiano fags such big plebs? You are saying that he is good because some jounalists think that he is good.

>le wait for a ball from Benzema, Modric, Kroos, Marcelo, Carvajal, Isco, Baloy, pretty much the whole team
when you have a stack as fuck team build to feed a single player then this happens. He is very good but no body talks about this. I seriously think that if it was Suarez instead of Ronaldo in that team he would score as much if no more goals.

Zlatan Ibrahimović

Suarez is part of the best offensive trio of all time

Ronaldo has been trash since 2 years ago
>Le final penalty man
>Le tap in man
>Le wait for Eder to score winning goal man
>Le wait for Marcelo to dribble for me man

who is the best pure striker?

This. Absolute GOAT.
youtube.com/watch?v=fa-bQDl_zmM

>2009 Ronaldo will never return
I'm a Chelsea fan but fucking hell he was fantastic. Such fun to watch. He may score more goals now but he's just a poaching machine. Nowhere near as entertaining. Him and Rooney were god tier back in the day, I was always shit scared playing United in those days. Some great title battles between the two sides back then.

>under 0 pressure, still a terrible pass
fucking kek

except that suarez was garbage this season and was """literally""" carried by messi

I'm saying that calling him a slightly better Inzaghi is hardly doing him justice. Also, era penal.

it was a better time for sure

C1 2008 :^)

if we're talking complete, then shevchenko

R9 had god tier ambidexterity but wasn't a great header

CR7 has a good weak foot and is great in the air but he doesn't have the same breadth of deft shooting as some greats - e.g. how often does he bend or float the ball? it's all power and knuckles

Messi has the best foot ever but his weak foot isn't great, and while he is actually pretty good at heading, he's too short

Pele is also a contender

are you really from Afghanistan?

Lewandowski or Suarez

this

COME TO MLS ZLATAN

jose aldo

Hugo Sanchez

If Zlatan comes to MLS he will be an instant god. Then he can sell his cologne and clothing line to stupid americans who are basically the only country rich enough to buy all his shit.

Gary Winston Lineker

oh

Yes, I'm sure Bayern, Juve, and Atletico Madrid would agree

I love when retards post this one stupid shit game he had.

You do realize he had better convertion rate than any other top striker right?

Alan Shearer duh

t. Abbo

Kill yourself

>Complete
Suarez easily, gives double digits assists every season, his movement without ball leaves his teammates alone to score goals, his passing and vision is top tier.

He's been the top scorer(and assister) in every league he's played in and he scores decisive goals.

Also reminder that he would've broke Messi's all time goal record if he had been allowed to take penalties which barca had like 25 all taken by Messi and Nerman

>Suarez was garbage this season
>no midfielders so he has to run all the pitch since you can only dream about Nerman and Messi moving out their comfort zone
>had to play every game because Luis Enrique is awful with rotations
>no penalties
>scored like 38
>16 assists
>he was garbage

Ok leaf

Gerd Muller

FUCKING KEK'D

Are Uruguayans the most insecure posters? They can't conmprehend that someone doesn't think that thier players aren't the GOATs.

this

I can do better than him fucking kek.

t.gay

Ronaldo Luis Nazario da Lima