Am I the only one who likes this suit here?

Am I the only one who likes this suit here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hpWYtXtmEFQ&t=3s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes you're the only one in the 7.5 billion population of the earth who likes this costume
go fuck yourself asshole

It's not the best, but it's not terrible.

Why does it have an instagram filter like Civil War? Aren't they massively different in tone? It's a fucking Spider-Man movie. I guess that doesn't matter no more since everyone is a quipmeister.

Who is that?

Groot.

i like the view in that pic but the lines not pictured throw the suit off..

>im blue if I was green I would die
Really why does it look so fucking blue? Come on shills, defend anything Disney does like you always do.

0/10 shilling

is the suit somehow connected to his nervous system to be able to imitate his emotions through the eyeholes?

it doesn't look like that in the trailer dummy

it's a literal cartoon for little children

Eyes are god-tier.

I've never seen a bank with a shitty Marvel filter IRL. Have you? No you haven't.

I was talking about the gif op posted, but nice try

and yes, I've been inside bank atms that are lit like that

Does it use the Marvel aids color palette they've been using since IM2?

Yes it still looks cold and flat.

ASM2's suit was still the absolute best outfit.

Too bad it was in a shitty movie, so they'll never want to use it again. This one just doesn't feel good, the eyes are neat I guess, but the webbing on the red doesn't pop out enough and it looks like he has too much over tech design like belts or something.

Also, the web armpits should definitely be better.

I appreciate that it's different to the others

Looks straight.

I like it but I don't like that it only looks good because of CGI.

eyes looks retarded, webbing too thin and retarded looking at the knuckles, hexagon pattern is wrong and too pronounced
here's how you do it

Can you cut the bullshit for one thread? I'm tired of you fucks lying so blatanly. The only colorful Disney capeshit in modern times is Star Wars The Force Awakens. Everything else is cold and flat. Even Rogue One.

It's much better the one can be seen in "Dead Pool", user. It's got feelings & texture of being 2nd skin.

The costume looks good but I don't like the cartoon eyes.

>eyes look retarded
>posts the Raimi suit

Fuck you. ASM2 is as close to the comics as it's ever been.

>best
Looks like shit. Not tight enough, retarded looking eyes, the webbing is shit, the colors are shit. kys.

>close to the comics
Spider-Man Homecoming is close to the comics you bitter virgin.

The eyes are Ditko influenced, but everything else is very much MCU original (black lines, spider logo etc.)

Can't even fathom how you lot could possible think this ps2 costume is better from a decade-old costume

>cartoon eyes
t. millennial cuck

Why does it look like upholstery?

It's objectively the best suit.

I wish I had money so I could gild you, sir.

Weird because banks look just like that at night/evening. Maybe you just don't go outside after dark very often user.

I take that is not the final suit right? Because looks like shit

>banks look blue at night
Not him, but are (You) retarded?

Why does it have gay lines on the blue parts? Really what is the functional or aesthetic reason?

I agree but its got the proper back spider as well, that was on none of the previous suits.

I love the eyes effect, but everything else is sightly worse than the other films. But is way better than the one in The Amazing Spider-Man 1.

>functional

it's not fucking functional you retarded shit how can it be functional when spiderman is not real you absolute retard he isn't jumping buldings or shooting paper out of his hands it's a movie you inbred fuck, the only use is obviously aesthetic

So there is a 0% chance that this isn't another bland ass quipshit reddit flick with atrocious CGI because RDJ gets 75% of the production budget, right?

>film looks gray
>complain
>film is color corrected
>complain

When I first saw the suit I didn't exactly like it but now I think it's pretty cool.

>There are already 7.5 billion
World War 3 can't come soon enough.

I'm not attacking you Mickey Mouse. I just notice how shitty you Marvel movies look. So do others. youtube.com/watch?v=hpWYtXtmEFQ&t=3s

of course, nobody was going to watch 'peter parker in the hood' otherwise