What a fucking joke

what a fucking joke

it's the ultimate plebfilter and you failed. Congrats

ungrateful ape pls leave

it was pretty comfy

what are we judging this on? story? shit. Acting? lol it's shit.

FUCK YOUU JOHN DU PONT IS THE MOST GENEROUS MAN IN AMERICA

he also likes touching boys

Great acting

Shit story that takes too long to get to a point everyone knows it's headed then doesn't go anywhere else.

everything becomes clear once you realize that Dave and Mark represent the struggle between Christian morality and rationalism and DuPont represents god[/spoiler[

I guess it was just 2deep4u

>represents god

i think you're digging a little too deep there boy.

Dave had to die for Mark to live his own life. That's all I can understand

So did he rape Channing Tatum's character or what?

Also, OP is correct.

Is this based on that famous book? Foxcatcher in the Eye or whatever?

You should become a boxer, your reach is gigantic.

Im a huge fan of slow pace films with little dialogue.

This film was garbage.

Sure, the acting is great, but its simply garbage.

plebians detected. I guess you missed all of the (fairly) obvious symbolic imagery in the film.

there's a scene where he's laying on top of him and the camera closes in on Tatum's face. His body is moving and I believe it represents Tatum getting railed in the ass by Dupont

close enough. it actually represents the raping of intellectualism by the church and religion in general

Sometimes a cigar is a cigar.

>ywn be wealthy to the point that funding an entire Olympic program equates to just a couple of dimes

>it actually represents the raping of intellectualism by the church and religion in general

Actually I thought of it more as Dupont being the personification of American idealism in the 1980's. Dupont's character signifies a resemblance of 1800's era patriotism, especially with his heritage, fortunes and large estate.

what are you guys on about.
It's just telling the story of DuPont being obsessed with that which he cannot participate in.
The spectator becoming the player.

you're completely missing the plot. Duponts nihilism towards Marks life can only resemble that of GOD!

you see. For it was not for Dupont. Mark would continue to seek out what he features in the film. In 1980's America the holy grail and the church could only FATHOM what would come of the 1988 olympics!

>YFW UNGRATEFUL APE POSTING MAKES A COMEBACK

(you)

This.

Can't remember the name of the director but his other films are like this too

samefag

Surprised a Dupont was actually sentenced.
Another Dupont raped his own 3 year old daughter but the judge said he will not fare well in prison.

LITERALLY the best film of 2014

Was he gay or not?

Why does apparent generosity always end with murder?

source

I miss Foxposting.

This film was brilliant.

>People complaining it was boring

lmao fucking plebs, go back to watching capeshit and star wars

pls tell me theres more

JUST A ONE-OFF HOMAGE TO BLARTPOSTING