Are you happy Adult-Swim cucks

Are you happy Adult-Swim cucks

youtube.com/watch?v=BAXwt9vUny4

That was boring.

How did you ever get a show, Sam?

wow he's lost it. he's a shell of his former self. literally picking on retards

he has this pre adult swim

dont spew inconvenient facts at me, i've already made up my mind that sam is a has-been

>he's a shell of his former self.

How do you tell?

This was actually funny senpai

The show just wasn't funny. I watched a few skits when it was on flipping through channels, it was something about a teacher having some inner monologue while the students laughed and threw stuff at him? Or some shit I don't know, it wasn't funny just cringy. No I'm not an SJW it just wasn't funny

>I'm edgy guise! Get it? Aren't I so Sup Forumsitically incorrect? It's funny, see?
Fuck this faggot needs to drown in the bath along with all the "Sam Hyde is the shooter" meme lords.

Lol get raped and murdered /r/ShitRedditSays

kek

t. redditarinos

he's really lost it

Never been to Reddit in my life. Good job embarrassing yourself autist

>get cancelled for being unfunny
>blubbering about not affording insurance

JUST

>Sams been making youtube vids for like 7 years and isn't even close to 100k subs

Jesus man thats sad

>making fun of autistic people

too far

Didn't he get high ratings though?

It got canceled cause the fans kept harassing all the AS employees + Sam Sup Forums posting on twitter like a retard

>uses *lords
Oh yeah you're totally from this board.
Kill yourself you whining leftshit

>No I'm not an SJW

heh

Kill yourself faggot. Sowwy about Bernie.

So, how did he get a show?

I suppose hollywood is that easy, anyone with an ounce of following will be given a chance.

can someone show me one (1) funny sketch? every one I've seen was utter shit

good thing is that we get more videos now

DUDE Sup Forums LMAO

They desperately wanted a conservative satire voice to counter the liberal ones on their show.

They were just to stupid to find out that Sams a white nationalist until they hired him

oh yeah it was def sam hyde's fans that were harassing AS employees (read: tim)

Even reviewbrah has twice the subs this alt-right shitlord has. Sad!

I'm not you sperg. I think its funny it upset a bunch of whiny Jews but it wasn't funny. If it was I'd support it a little more

>over 100 hours of Hyde hate threads

Are you sure you won't miss him libcucks?

>i take things sam posts on facebook seriously because i am retarded

What has r/shitredditsays accomplished in their 4 years of shilling on this website?

>gg happened
>brexit happened
>trump happened
>this website is much much more right wing than it was 4 years ago, mostly due to being annoyed by obvious leftist shilling

Lmao why haven't you killed yourself yet?

I like MDE, it's very hit or miss but when it's good it's great.

That being said I'm increasingly convinced that it was cancelled not because of a jewish lizard conspiracy led by Tim and Eric, but because Sam Hyde cannot settle anything with anyone without immediately turning it into an autistic shouting match. If you can't work well with others you're going to have a hard time in Hollywood. Honestly I'm surprise he lasted as long as he did on TV

I never even supported that fucking homo. Christ you fucking losers on this board jump to conclusions REAL fast. Definitely a "with us or against us" mentality. If another show like this comes along that is actually FUNNY then by all means I'll support it to rustle some executive Jew jimmies

All of them deserved

>8 years of leftist salt
Lel

How come Sup Forums doesn't come together and create their own television station? Surely being white males and thus past of the master race you guys did go to college and now have successful careers, right? And of course with Trump being elected there's no stopping you now.

>implying reddit isn't right wing now
kekkarino neighborino

>I-I was just pretending to be a racist

good defence

Yep /r/srs shilling on rebbit has also turned that website right wing. Hilarious

Sam really believes in the memes about Eric Andre hating his show, he is literally 89IQ retard.

What he doesnt realise is that it werent jews but his alt-right fans who indirectly cancelled season 2.

Stop fucking posting this ugly manchild.

>I really hate both extremes I'm just pretending to be a white nationalist who mocks SJWs so I can mock both the extreme right and left at one time

LOL

Tim and Brett pls

>it just wasn't funny

Be careful! Wrong think isn't allowed here.

>laugh at a failed comic
>YEAH BUT DONALD DRUMPF WON

The connection is??? .... oh ....lol you really thought Sam was going to be the cultural wing in an alt right revolution didn't you?

Must sting to see him fail so soon.

I... whoa... How will I ever recover?

I don't know you tell me. Loser

Sam "OneDollarExtreme" can't even afford healthcare and lives in his mother's house! THIS is the leader of the alt right?

Why are libcucks so obsessed with sam? Is it because he's almost a foot taller than them? So many salty posts about him.

>actually using the word drumpf
>actually using a John Oliver meme unironically on Sup Forums

Why are your utter embarrassments so easy to spot?

>this bait

wow man, don't quit your day job

>you really thought Sam was going to be the cultural wing in an alt right revolution didn't you?
No that would be Trump, enjoy the next 8 years of your salty triggered feminist life
Lmao

poltards are the most pathetic, victim complex riddled, petty, emasculated whiners I've ever seen

they come to other boards to spout their bullshit and immediatly get offended if someone tells them to go back to their containment board

they can't stop pissing their pants in front of everyone

lol, people think this is the end...

IT'S JUST THE BEGINNING.

>MDE NEVER DIES

Hey leftypol,

If you don't like how "EBULRACISSSSECISSCAPITALISSS" this board is, you can always go back to cripple chan?

Why don't you do that instead of literally crying all over our board about some youtube comedian that triggered you?

>this cuck Sam was so butthurt and delusional he called Tim, a successful comedian and family man' and hurled baseless aggressive accusations at him all the while whining and begging Tim to bring his show back

Seriously pathetic. Are all Sup Forumscucks and alt-righterinas this pitiful? Aww, no wonder you need your safe spaces.

>picking on retards

lol Timcucks don't even get the humour. He's taking the piss out of clickbait sites and public figures who take advantage by pretending to care about retards

>falling for the college indoctrination

What are you, a woman?

Hehe
Does the fact the next 8 years of your miserable life is LITERALLY Sup Forums irl make you upset?

We're not racists dude, and whites aren't the master race. That's the Jews.

You can smell the projection and desperation in this post.
Pathetic

stop crying, baby

>n-n-no u

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>he seriously thinks Donald "I havr double digits IQ, I have NO political experience, I can't speak uh English very, very good" Drumpf is gonna last more than a year

HAHAHAHAHAHA, oh wait, you're serious... let me laugh even harder! HAHAHAHAHAHSHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Can I get an official Sup Forums representative to confirm this?

sam you're the last person trying to deflect this shit onto tim heidecker. your career is over, and the cucks will continue to he successful and well adjusted millionaires. it's time to move on

World Peace was really good but I've enjoyed the Hyde Wars and Bombstrap videos more so far so goods come out of it at least.

>the left and it's fixation on crying, infantilism

uh, didn't this all start because it was them that initially wanted safe spaces, commanded other people to user trigger warnings, screaming about pronoun usage, and other such nonsense? i feel like i'm living in a bizarro world right now.

Why do you even come here?

Lol it's like I'm listening to the internal struggle in this lefttard's mind.

You STILL can't accept the fact he's literally going to be president next month and there's NOTHING you can do about it

Lmao

They're just trying to alter perceptions of reality, an all too popular thing to do within the left these days. They truely are a pathetic bunch.

Only thing I can confirm at this moment is that you're a faggot.

jesus christ, tim IS a liberal cuck but at least some of the shit he's made in his life was funny. sam is literally just "look how edgy I am guys, isn't that hilarious? I'm making liberals mad!". it's painful to watch him try to make something funny 2bh. get a real job sammy.

I had a friend who wouldn't shut up about this guy, he also said cuck a lot. He was an annoying piece of shit and it was literally mentally taxing to talk with him

these people aren't even real, memes and hatred and pol/r9k shit has melted your minds.

Is it just my impression or is this strange thread a concert of a one poster?

one of those ctr jidf style shill clubs has put a target on sam

look at all these dedicated shill posts from only this past week, trying to rewrite history surrounding him and smear him and his fans.

Hes definitely doing something right to get that special attention.

>bargaining
>m-maybe he'll only last a year as president and be impeached for being racist or something

Come on you're almost at acceptance, just a bit more.

yeh hes being targeted by paid jew trolls

you are right to pick up on that.

I wonder why they put so much energy in attack somebody that is ultimately irrelevant. I love MDE but it isn't exactly a big fish under their boat.

>EBULRACISSSSECISSCAPITALISSS
are you retarded? do you think there are liberals on this site? nobody here has ever said anything even resembling this. but you sick dummies spam political shit on this board all day long. domt you understand that youre the cancer? the average poster on hete makes fun of polcucks because you're delusional and rabid retards who wage an ideological crusade on the internet because you have no lives whatsoever. you have no jobs, no friends, no education, and are virgins. your rejection and alienation throughout your life has resulted in a sick delusion where the most fringe, insane, baseless and degenerate behavior and beliefs appear to you to be a remedy for the prison that is your life. this is what you poor fedoras seem to not understand. you're all so desperate for real life to be framed in this us vs them dynamic, you project it onto every situation. but you're actually just a delusional moron. seek help? I know you think psychiatry is just a jewish conspiracy but medication really can help people.

wow cool anecdote man, can you tell us another one?

Leftypol or /r/shitredditsays

I'm thinking it's SRS though, they usually sound this retarded.

HEALTH INSURANCE

it's not, there's a small group of anons who hang off of sam's dick for some reason and make these threads regularly to tell other anons how much they don't like him, post that tranny infographic you see in each one, so on and so forth

i don't get it, but maybe it's some covert shit to get him publicity, who the fuck knows

>being this triggered

can't believe you felt the need to type all this out

We should set up a Patreon to help him out since he is one of us.

>trump already breaking his promises
>still hasn't accepted you voted against your own interests

the cognitive dissonance from the alt right will be delicious

that's why it's up to you to save the world from the leftycucks. as long as you continue to repeat things you read on infowars, pop culture will finally become racist and homophobic and girls will want to fuck you. you can save us user!

>this entire tl;dr shitpost
*tips fedora*

It's probably just good old fashioned autism.

>Sam Hyde trying to shill his failing career

fuck off Sam

>Leftypol

we don't give a shit about sam

Is this the Real news Colbert wants us to watch?

>Drumpf
>still saying this unironically like it's actually had any pull outside of some cuckshed echo chamber

are you patton "i buried my wife with a knife" oswalt

why do you guys always respond with such aggression? it's like you actually know what a bunch of retards you are and having it pointed out triggers a self preservation reaction

Incredible projecting. Consider becoming a tulpamancer.

>being brain damaged enough to believe in the religion of dialectical materialism
LOL