I'm autistic and have recently woken up

I'm autistic and have recently woken up.
Need some other bands to learn about since I only stick to the same music I've been listening to since I was young
Any rock bands you care to provide?
I only listen to the same music I've always listened to so I have a brain pattern

List some of the artists you like so we have something to base recs on

Disturbed
Korn
Slipknot
System of a down
Of mice and men

That's all I listen to

Hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooly shit

Um, whats the problem

try out mucore i guess

radiohead is a cool band to try out start with the bends or ok computer and go in chronological order from there

Have you listened to The Beatles discography yet, if not report back when you have?

Try the Beatles. It may seem like an easy grab but if you listen to their whole discog, it may open up your mind a bit.

the appropriate response. At least you are aware user, would probably agree that you should check out the core

What's so special about the Beatles

>kek

Why is it the appropriate response? I'm living in a hole of routine and same exact rutine daily

routine has nothing to do with horrendous taste

The bands you listen to are mostly absolute shit (except for SOAD which I personally love) but anyway try Rage Against The Machine,Faith No More and Red Hot Chilli Peppers

Do you like anything that's not Rock?
I used to also ONLY listen to System of a Down at one time so I know exactly where you're coming from.

I don't like hiphop/rap
I do listen to jazz, estas tonne and some other genres time to time

sometimes just solo guitar,piano on youtube

>"the bands you listen to are mostly are absolute shit"
>recommends RHCP

Their early stuff is actually okay so I thought he might like it,it's not like any of the bands I suggested are anything extraordinary,I suggested him bands that correspond with his tastes rather than suggesting him the fucking Beatles like some tards here

You should seriously kill yourself

Been listening to the Beatles, not sure what the big deal is

Try NIN, Converge and Type O Negative

You're an idiot if you think RHCP is terrible, or perhaps you've only listened to their singles like the Pleb you are.

INB4 ">likes RHCP >calls me a Pleb" even though your only legitimate criticism is Anthony Kiedis.

Check out my mixtape senpai!

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Been listening to the Beatles. wtf is this?

A message about life from the past? wait