Solo movie when?

solo movie when?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2rSw4Xl5qfs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Slim can't even hold a solo comic book series,give me an x men movie with him in charge with master keikaku skills and id be happy

Never because nobody likes him, he's just boring soldier guy that gets cucked by everybody, also he's dead in the comics, maybe if he had knives coming out his arms he'd be cool but otherwise no one cares about red lasers, green lasers are better.

Everyone hates Cyclops, he's the fucking worst superhero. But he's fucking needed in the X-Men solely because of his power, laser eye beams are needed to balance out the team.

Everyone knows Wolverine and Gambit are the best X-Men.

What would it even involve?
>has sunglasses
>OH NO BAD GUYS DID X
>TIME TO TAKE OFF MY SUNGLASSES AND BLAST FUCKING EVERYTHING WITH GLASSES
>repeat until cyclops blasts the bad guy with lasers
>credits roll

i just want to see Tye Sheridan in tights desu

>yfw he became a better Magneto than Magneto

Cyclops did nothing wrong.

>Friendly reminder that cyclops power is actually that he opens portals inside his eyes to another dimension that's made entirely of energy and thats why beams shoot out
Cyclops is retarded.

Must be why Cyke has busted Wolverine's ass on multiple occasions

Apocalypse should have focused On cyclops hanging out with jean and nightcrawler
It would have basically been a mutant remake of Ferris Bueller's day off
Apolypse would have existed purely on the astral plane as his plan was to manifest physically on earth using his horsemen
The teen mutants have to stop him

There the end

In what fucking universe would Cyclopes be able to beat Wolverine besides when plot protection is on his side?

he's done it a fair few times. Logan is dumb as shit.

What about his brother?

OPTIC BLAST
OPTIC BLAST
OPTIC BLAST

Cyclops literally became the GOAT mutant.

As soon as they make an All New All Different Marvel version of him where he's a transvestite inuman.

does cyclops have a character outside of "I AM THE LEADER!"

He's also Jean Grey's boytoy.

He does actually. He's one of the best written mutants.

Poor guy was simply fucked over when they adapted the comics and he was barely in the movies (when he wasn't just plain dead).

Xmen movies are shit, they need a reboot asap.

Cyke is basically that geeky kid in school who always knew he'd get a high paying job as a financial consultant and thus able to marry the hot redhead and therefore always has that smug grin on his face as if he's right all the time. That's his character.

The depth of Cyclops as a character and his role in the Marvel Universe is literally too patrician for film.

yes
hes the chad that kicks you ass for splerging out about comic books.

Wow, it's like you don't know what you're talking about.

JEWS DISLIKE THE "CYCLOPS" CHARACTER BECAUSE IT IS ARCHETYPICALLY ANTITHETICAL TO THE JEWISH ETHOS.

>complains every thing is a reboot
>he wants a reboot

Bryan pls

You could make a movie about being right, but it would be boring as fuck.

Explain.

Cyke can just keep blasting away at him so wolverine wouldn't even be able to get close enough to claw him.

So all I gotta do is sneak up behind him and knock him out with a baseball bat? What if I cut his head off and just used it as a gun, is that possible?

>implying anyone wants a movie about a cuck
lel

Kinda. But being the leader of the most overdramatic superhero team that's constantly infighting can give someone a lot to work with. The mansion is always getting attacked, mutant kids drop left and right, everyone is a bigot towards them in the universe, and so on. Cyclops has an astounding level of responsibility and has to make tough decisions on the regular.

Dude, Storm beat Cyclops without her powers in the Danger Room.

>Everyone knows Wolverine and Gambit are the best X-Men.

this

X-men in the 90s were comfy

Dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun
Dananananaaaa na naaa

Batman beat Superman, that doesn't make him more powerful. Superhero fights are retarded and are never actually realistic.

Fuck that

Solo movie when?

When they stop writing him as a lame boring guy and start writing him as the badass leader that he's in the comics.

Makes it hype as fuck
youtu.be/2rSw4Xl5qfs

Yeah, one time in the 80s. Cyclops and how he handles his powers (and combat in general) has been way better in the past decade. And this doesn't change the fact that he's squashed Wolverine on a number of occasions.

Looking back, the animation quality is just ... just awful. But it still ruled my Saturday morning as a kid.

Will we ever see Rightclops on the big screen?

very well, user. you shall have your wish.

but it will be with the actor and portrayal of Dr. Doom from the most recent Fantastic 4 movie!

ahaha

ahahahaHAHAHAHA

Batman usually outsmarts Superman, which is completely different. Although I'll agree that any story that has Batman physically dominate Supes is retarded. Completely misses the point of the characters.

To be fair, all those saying he's boring and stuck up snob are talking about the original version. Over the last decade he's pretty much become Magneto 2.0 and a complete badass anti-hero.

>JEEEEEAAAAAAAANNNN
Cyclops in a nutshell

This. Would love to see the revolutionary Cyke taking the Avengers down.

Wolverine and Gambit are for plebs. Cyclops is the man.

Sinister actually uses clones of Cyclops to harvest organs, mainly his eyes to put in weapons. Eye-fueled beam guns.

I assume he opens tiny portals from his chest or hands or wherever the fuck they shoot out of.

In a fight to the death there's literally no way cyclops could win and you all fuckin know it.

>Solo movie when?
Not unless fox is willing to break the capeshit mastermold. They would have to double down on an morally ambiguous antihero thats capable of evil.

i always liked cyclops and gambit the most.

He probably would though.

>guy with "muh lasers"
>guy made of unbreakable steel who can heal back from basically anything and has ultra-heightened senses
Without plot protection, Wolvie wins every time.

>Evaporate the rest of him
>Bones encapsulated in adamantium so can't regrow from that

gg no re