What;s with all the awful cheating women in this show?

What;s with all the awful cheating women in this show?

(((propaganda)))

Charlie Brooker's true fear.

I am not satisfied with an episode of black mirror unless someone gets cucked or blacked

I don't like those things in media at all but the show feels wrong without it now

>(((propaganda)))
>implying women aren't all whores that fuck chad behind your back

Congrats for falling for it.

What about the White Christmas episode where he gets RICED?

It's reflecting our ugly nature back at us.

Just like the internet.

>and that is why they call him... BLACK MIRROR

It's a reflection(get it) of real life.

I'm a gay. Women like to confide in me. All of them do it. Never trust them.

I wish I could be gay so I would never have to deal with women ever again.

what is this show even about?
is it worth watching or is it just blacked the drama for tv?

same

It's a show where men get cucked in different situations by their wives and girlfriends.

I would kill to be a nigger there

This. It's amazing there are a lot of dumb men who actually believe women can be faithful.

Women have no honor, no loyalty and what they justify as 'finding new love' is just an excuse to get spitroasted and be what they are, i.e. dumb fuckhole bimbos, there's inherently nothing wrong with being a cockhungry whore, but when you're being a hypocrite about it and make up non-existent bullshit like love, it's really fucking low.

hey, bill s. preston's dad

In my experience gay men cheat more than women. Along with usually your man trying to guilt trip and force you into an open relationship just so they can fuck other people without feeling bad about it.

Not that it's not easy as shit to fuck other people and that guys are more chill emotionally than chicks. It just ain't too much of a cakewalk.

this
my ex was a goddamn slut, he used to tell me all the time he couldn't come over/go out cause he had lots of shit to study
one day I went to the club with some friends after he had ditched me once again, and I found him in the bathroom sucking off this other guy
I've never felt worse in my entire life

Fuck user sorry that happened to you.

Buddy of mine was in a 9 year relationship with his husband until his husband started to hide things during the forced open phase in the last two years of them being together.

Can't imagine actually walking in on that shit though, that's fucking brutal.

Xmas episode revelation is the best. Had a good giggle when it happened.

don't know what's worse to be honest, at least I didn't marry the guy
not gonna lie though, it fucked me up real good