The anti-poseurcore movement is what Sup Forums needs. Music should always be seen on one field...

The anti-poseurcore movement is what Sup Forums needs. Music should always be seen on one field. We need less elitism not more.

Why? It creates discussion.

There is no such thing as entry-level and such, only good and bad albums that are subjective. People need to stop acting like Sup Forumscore and well known and well liked indie albums are somehow bad because a lot of people like and respect them. That shows insecurity with your own taste.

That being said, go exploring, go like whatever music you want to like, but don't rub it in the face of others that you have different taste. Talk about it with them, say "hey I found this cool album if you like _______ you should check it out".

Our mission is simple. We want to end the pathetic competition for "good" taste on Sup Forums that the nu-males on /daily/ created. Music should be for fun, not for showing off. Enjoy music for music. Poseurs will hang.

Here's the 2018 chart

actually the poseur movement moved on from poseurcore in 2016 and started unrionically listening to trap. your chart is so out of date. you need to add lil pump, playboi carti, maxo kream, 21 savage, kodak black, cardi b, lil yachty etc...

Adding a list of specific albums is diametrically against everything you've said in your OP post, which just exposes you for the forced meme b8 that you're trying to push.

First for unironically agreeing with you
But isn't this almost the exact same chart as last year?

t. butthurt poseur

If you don’t know at least 10 if these albums, you don’t belong here

>We need less elitism not more
fuck off back to r/gatekeeping you pathetic excuse for a human being.

I don't want to look up every individual album on RYM to see if they're good.

This is my top 10. Which of the "poseurcore" albums do you think I'd like?

Montie wants to be Friendo so bad lmao

Phil Spector - Back to Mono
Fishmans - 98.12.28
Sun Ra - Sleeping Beauty
Red Krayola - Parable of Arable Land
Jorge Ben - Forca Bruta
Joe Meek - Let's Go! Joe Meek's Girls
John Fahey - The Great Santa Barbara Oil Slick

I support this, and to show my support, I'll repost my comment from the last thread.
To answer the OP fully, I think it's because of the stagnancy of the Sup Forumscore albums themselves. Many of them constantly get shilled here with very few threads that bring a novel perspective on these albums, which makes them utterly tedious. I think that Sup Forums should have some official nomination to elect new albums that either have received huge critical acclaim, are underrated gems hidden by the fabric of time, and/or albums hated before by both fanatics and music critics that soon garnered critical acclaim due to a change in perspective. That way, we'll have some fresher albums/songs/music to discover and discuss. Also, elitism needs to be toned down seriously, especially with the influx of invasions from other boards recently, and the insipid shit-posts derailing threads.

Half of /chart/ is on suicide watch because of this chart

You're doing God's work

Fuck all p*seurs

Thank you

>Poseurs will hang
here's hoping the hangmen hang each other

I'm assuming the purpose this chart is to indicate "poseurs". However, I personally think some of those albums are legitimately enjoyable. Thus, I think the chart in itself is a bit purposeless.

Why do people believe that there is some form of an "elite" here on an anonymous internet board. There is nothing that will send a horde against you except bait and shit taste. If this place was welcome to any form of opinion and to little prior knowledge, it would become no better than reddit, and we would have an Imagine Dragons thread and unfunny Nickleback memes all the time.

People just want to feel superior

The ironic thing is that the average Imagine Dragons and Nickelback song is much better than 90% of Sup Forumscore. At least they aren't pretentious in their bland, moronic albums (They're still each a 4/10).

nah

Shouldn't this be a 10/10 of the most popular nu-metal pop punk and metalcore albums

This.

3/4 the albums in the OP chart haven't been talked actively since late 2016. If you want to bait Sup Forums try keeping your bait more up to date.