youtube.com/watch?v=mo7jkpOEGYw
youtube.com/watch?v=5NZ0qRptuFs
youtube.com/watch?v=HRcgQ_e3w4g
youtube.com/watch?v=5_slpF1H7vw
youtube.com/watch?v=-4suhp5QNpE&t=16m45s
youtube.com/watch?v=UnWUFWPE4Z0
youtube.com/watch?v=nRSid9ofgOw
youtube.com/watch?v=Sd-TZWl6zh8
billboard.com/articles/news/dance/8053765/genesis-p-orridge-gofundme-leukemia-psychic-tv
youtube.com/watch?v=UpAewftuuBU&t=144s
youtube.com/watch?v=l5ymev7v1DU
youtube.com/watch?v=rQ8y3RXH-34
kupdf.com/queue/england39s-hidden-reverse_597cf6addc0d60c8172bb183_pdf?queue_id=-1
youtube.com/watch?v=PE7Z7A3eoDM
youtube.com/watch?v=LwYvtlDv4pA
youtube.com/watch?v=Un53gks1eTY
youtube.com/watch?v=ZzIF2uYKjeY
rahoorkhuit.net/library/libers/pdf/lib_0100.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

so good

Agreed

nice thread, OP

Durty Satanic faggots

youtube.com/watch?v=mo7jkpOEGYw

dabes

To be fair, you have to have a very high iq to understand coil

haha
i get it
it's funny because meme

they were just a pagan gay britbong couple form the 80s mang who mad some of the bast ambient,industrial, synth music of all time.

* very high homosexuality

My life has been pain

Coil are fucking great. /coil general/ when?

ITT: child molesting spiritual murderers

You don't even know who the guy in the left is, fuck off this thread

good stuff

Seconded

AND I HATE HIM I HATE HIM I HATE HIM I HATE HIMMMM

as i fell into the water, i slipped and broke my aura

god saved me from drowning, then kicked me to death on the beach

> david tibet is some obscure artist.
fuck off form my genre lad

my favorite coil record is Astral Disaster, which is also in my top 10 of all time
dont reply to me if you dont agree with at least one of my statements

any more rare JBs? also i agree, the way he deliverers the line " if we go nay faster, it will be an astral disaster is amazing" also love queen of the rotating library.

> his smile and optimism: gone

Anyone have that email John wrote after breaking up with Pete and going on a rant while on some kind of drinking binge

You could really feel the downward spiral he was going through that lead to his death.

From where is that gif? sauce please

youtube.com/watch?v=5NZ0qRptuFs

I'm sorry, it's hard to find them, I'll try
have sleazy eating thai food meanwhile
give me a sec

you can see him rolling in the first five seconds then the gif is at around 1.55 I believe. Bless that man
youtube.com/watch?v=HRcgQ_e3w4g
I wish i knew, but just finished reading art.sex.music. and even though they discuss his stresful alcholism and how bad it was everyone really loved him and always said he had such a gentle. and kind nature. that he was probably the sweetest person in that industrial world. legit makes me feel. also the part about his funeral was so sad and sleazy kept breaking down on his knees and crying.

> ywn have a industrial goth bf to paint your nails and listen to techno and black ambient with while reading crowley
this legit fucking sucks

FUCK HER RIGHT IN THE PUSSY

For A fan sent an email to Coil asking them their opinion about Boyd Rice and his ties with neo-nazism. This was 2 years before John's Death. John wrote it all himself, sent it to Peter and Peter forwarded it to the fan.

>"gabriel Booyd is not homophobic.I cannot support Death in june anymore.I still talk to Boyd.He lets America reflect in himself.It IS complicated.He is the ultimate prankster.Social Dawinism is a dead end as far as I am conc3erned.I d o not like Dawin or his classification system.It is Victorian and wrong.Nature is a language.To qoute one of Morrrisssy/Smiths more profound lyrics.He probably stold it from somewhere else.ee.cumming at a guess.NEO nazism.Boyd winds people up.He is a really intelligent,fuuny and angry person.He hates it when people get rewarded for doing stupid things.So do I.He is a misthapropist.Doug is repeating learnt behavious again and agin. When I worked with him was a long time ago.I wish he would not be so hateful and stuck in the past.Then agin I have just repeated very stupid and dangerous behaviors agin.2 bottles of absinthe in a day.So I CAN SEE THE MODEL.ARE YOU GABRIEL the artist who writes to Simon Norriis.If you are your work is equal to Hans Belmer and I love it.Sory about typo's.I havn.t been to bed and its 11aqm.Due to more silly reactive behaviors.Sleazy and me split up 3 weeks ago.My new boyfriend is as crrul and boossy as me. Poor Sleazy.Im getting a taste of my own foul medecine.I have 20 years of apologies to atone for. HELP. John and Peter,"

we will never know the true nature of their relationship. Coesy said sleazy would constantly say he blamed himself for geff alcoholism. who really knows.

So what makes Coil good? I like some of their stuff, and own a copy of The New Backwards, but I feel like I'm missing something. What is it about their music that makes them stand out from other ambient/industrial artists?

imo the new backwards is one of their weak works. Try something like musik to play in the dark. I wish I could explain as someone whos listened to industrial and ambient my whole life basically but something baout the atmosphere they create and geff's voice and just the craftminship souroundidng it ( as well as their legendary live performances ) just really do stand out form the rest. Plus their love for their fans, the gay liberation groups, and their esoteric nature just really bring sit together. I'm also an autistic faggot who listens to way to many albums of English men yelling over trash cans so my brain could be fried as well.

I love how their life ended in mistery. I don't mean I'm happy they are dead (in fact i would love to hear what they have to say about the world right now and maybe make a weird trap album lsd-esque) but it's like they left with an their own bang

It's all about the music and mystic

geff's funeral was considered a coil performance and their best one by friends and family

hey guys i like coil

whats your fave version of teenage lightening?

john had a nice fucking ass even for an aging brtibong
youtube.com/watch?v=5_slpF1H7vw

>general

Stop

I like you

I downloaded their entire discography a few weeks ago and have been slowly working my way through the whole thing, trying to absorb everything, getting sucked into their world. Maybe it's just because they are starting to click with me but I'm pretty convinced at this point that they were probably one of the greatest bands to ever exist.

He was 20 in that video

how do u know

>1983
>Born: February 16, 1962

Pedophiles.

that's like 40 in UK years

Tripfag memes

montie go get cucked by another horse tooth girl

are they any books on coil? it seems like nay personal info on the or the group is so hard to find. In cosey's book she said there was someone writing a book about them and sleazy was furious because the person interviewed gen and of course gen said bs as he does.

England's Hidden Reverse documents C93, NWW, and Coil along with interesting and funny anecdotes about other players in the scenes they were involved in.

thanks man, it's on my backlog of industrial related books.

I don't know if it's the book Cosey was talking about, but England's Hidden Reverse is probably something to look into if you are interested in the backstory of Coil (also a lot or info on David Tibet and Nurse with Wound in there)

youtube.com/watch?v=-4suhp5QNpE&t=16m45s

your face when her majesty herself might listen to Coil

>tfw Gen now has Leukemia

penis in the bum :P

I love this episode. fun fact it's cosey and gen on that force it album cover

John was such a twink back in the day, Sleazy was always a bear and when they split up John tried to become him so much he turns himself into a bear
Is sad but lovely

Just acknowledge your stupidity

>entire
sure, mate

I bet part of his drinking was him aging and sleazy not being as attracted to him since hes clearly into twinks. probably not lol

he doesn't have that USB of time machines 2 I bet

>gay people are far more likely to be pedophiles than heterosexuals

really makes me think

youtube.com/watch?v=UnWUFWPE4Z0
youtube.com/watch?v=nRSid9ofgOw
youtube.com/watch?v=Sd-TZWl6zh8

extra qt here

wutt??

billboard.com/articles/news/dance/8053765/genesis-p-orridge-gofundme-leukemia-psychic-tv

epic

youtube.com/watch?v=UpAewftuuBU&t=144s
somone have a pdf of England's Hidden Reverse?

Dark River might be the best song of all time

I don't know of any. I couldn't even find the original back in the day before it was reissued. I'd recommend buying the new edition though - it's a really nice book if you've got the money.

could someone point me to other stuff in their discography that's in similar vein to these?
gives me Dead Can Dance vibes, even though I doubt it bears any bigger resemblance
youtube.com/watch?v=l5ymev7v1DU
youtube.com/watch?v=rQ8y3RXH-34

i just found it

kupdf.com/queue/england39s-hidden-reverse_597cf6addc0d60c8172bb183_pdf?queue_id=-1

look like bullshit but it works

the Backwards EP
actually so much better than any backwards

This song (among others) depresses the shit out of me, lads

Unnatural History II, original Backwards demo, and maybe Moon's Milk.
youtube.com/watch?v=LwYvtlDv4pA
youtube.com/watch?v=Un53gks1eTY

thanks for the replies I'll check it out!

nice

sweet score user

Fair enough, probably not everything they ever did. But I've got the important stuff, I believe

whats your favorite so far?

Horse Rotorvator or Musick to Play in the Dark Volume 1 probably.

Ostia is probably one of the best songs I've ever heard desu

>Musick to Play in the Dark Volume 1 probably
one of my faves next to black antlers, excellent stuff

youtube.com/watch?v=ZzIF2uYKjeY

i want to sudoku

literally my go to song for when i'm severely fucking depressed

same

I'm christian but I think coil is pretty cool

image backstory? i've only seen that juice in russia

fuck her right in the pussy

XD

that's good

SEE THE BLACK SUN RISE

From the solar lodge

christianity is just a syncretic paganism eh

"BAPHOMET by the Grace of GOD TRIUNE, and by the favour and appointing of THE O.H.O. and The
Secret Master, Rex Summus Sanctissimus X° O.T.O. of Ireland, Iona and all the Britains that are in
the Sanctuary of the Gnosis, Lieutenant Commander of the Holy Order of the Temple unto the Very
Illustrious Sir Knights Sovereign Grand Inspectors General of the Ancient and Accepted Rite and of
the 95° of the Royal Rite of Memphis, Perfectly Illuminated of our sublime IX°, in the Name of the
Father and of the Son and of the Holy Ghost, One God, eternal, indivisible, omnipotent, omniscient,
omnipresent.
The favour of God and the Grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, and the abiding of the Holy Spirit be with
you now and forever more Amen."

source: rahoorkhuit.net/library/libers/pdf/lib_0100.pdf

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting