/rúg/ - Why is haka so cute and adorable?

SUPER RÚGBI
Quartas de Final

>Sexta, 21 de Julho
Brumbys (4) x Furacões (5), Canberra, 6:35

>Sábado, 22 de Julho
Cruzados (2) x Serranos (7), Christchurch, 4:35
Leões (1) x Tubarões (8), Joanesburgo, 9:30
Tempestuosos (3) x Chefes (6), Cidade do Cabo, 12:00

Other urls found in this thread:

walesonline.co.uk/sport/rugby/rugby-news/welsh-derbies-slashed-new-guinness-13338684
rugbypass.com/article/japan-rugby-championship-pichot
bbc.com/sport/rugby-union/40649652
stuff.co.nz/sport/basketball/94235730/Basketball-increasing-as-sport-of-choice-among-New-Zealand-youth
youtube.com/watch?v=wLAzpdodh7Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

HueGOD

When shall NPC and The RC start?

>the brazilian made another thread
fuck sake

Pro14 changes being ready
walesonline.co.uk/sport/rugby/rugby-news/welsh-derbies-slashed-new-guinness-13338684

Lions team for 2021 lads?

1. Genge
2. George
3. Sinckler
4. Itoje
5. Henderson
6. O'Mahony
7. Watson
8. Vunipola
9. Murray
10. Russell
11. Steff Evans
12. Farrell
13. JD2
14. Watson
15. Hogg

16. Scannell
17. Vunipola
18. Furlong
19. Launchbury
20. Faletau
21. Price
22. Tuilagi
23. Carbery

Through a Fagerson in their lad

>their
city of me

>Tuilagi not being wheelchair-bound by then
I'd have Rob Evans on the bench and Tom Young or Moriarty instead of O'Mahony. Can't see Russell or JD2 starting either, I'm not sure Russell will kick on and JD2 will be too old.

FFS I get you want to be different but just put/rug/ in the name so you can actually find the thread by searching for /rug/

I used to think you were okay before this huebro. But now I wake up, try search for /rug/ and get this? Go fuck yourself.

*Why is Haka so cringy and retarded?

It comes up anyway.

Alternate thread for English-speakers

Shall Vunipola have energy for 2021?

No it doesn't. I found this thread by going through the old thread, which in a short period of time won't be there to redirect people.
Make the thread what ever you want I don't care, just put /rug/ in the title.

JD2's game has never relied much on raw athleticism and speed so I could see him still being pretty effective in his 30s a bit like Nonu and Smith

Tuilagi is a bit of a shot in the dark but I'd love to see him make a comeback

But there are many people who can claim for Tuilagi's slot, including people who currently plays for U20

>Tfw we kiwi gf
Send one lads, pls...

rugbypass.com/article/japan-rugby-championship-pichot

beaner american here

How do i achieve a rugby body? Do i bulk up first then lift weights? im 6'3 255lbs but all the weight is in my legs.

Also i started getting into rugby because i was trying to fuck a qt aussie chick. The times we watched it looked fun.

Ideal by the weight to be a 2nd row or maybe a flanker because of height. How fast is you?

not too fast i prefer power tho. I just like how big those motherfuckers are and strong too. You think they crossfit?

Training muscles is basic, but it's also necessary some impact training on field (like scrum, ruck and tackle trainings) to get stamina for and resilience for impacts.

bbc.com/sport/rugby-union/40649652

wow shes a qt

do compound lifts like deadlifts and squats. You can also add clean and jerk

Union

A danger for NZ future
stuff.co.nz/sport/basketball/94235730/Basketball-increasing-as-sport-of-choice-among-New-Zealand-youth

Redpill me on the sport of rugby.

youtube.com/watch?v=wLAzpdodh7Q

League, Rugby League

The most collective of collective sports

b.b..but it's so intimidating and manly

>a danger for NZ future
People believing what they read on Stuff. That site is a sham and everyone here knows it. Every Monday their top story is "this week in celeb instagrams"