qrates.com/artists/13345
melonsoda.bandcamp.com/album/the-flight-of-puggy-jackson
ne3s23p2.bandcamp.com/
samrihiphop.bandcamp.com/album/gse-vol-1
isolatedlight.bandcamp.com
droopies.bandcamp.com/album/responsible-people
droopies.bandcamp.com/yum
dustupmag.com/droopies-fuzzed-out-dark-dream-responsible-people/
rvamag.com/music/local-trio-droopies-discusses-new-album-responsible-people.html
freehorse.bandcamp.com/
alumbradobarridoylimpieza.bandcamp.com/album/todo-bien-victimizar-2017
teddybreihan.bandcamp.com/album/misty
varsas.bandcamp.com/album/f-radt-a-hegy
1-34-1.bandcamp.com/album/underscore-w-shum
perfumeparty.bandcamp.com/album/perfume-party-ii
shnandband.bandcamp.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lleuad.bandcamp.com/album/wildered-against-the-gloom

>atmospheric black metal
>lofi
>grinding guitars

Can we PLEASE have some discussions/critique going? These threads feel more and more like a link wasteland than anything else...

epiglottis.bandcamp.com
>Ton of ambient music mixed with more ambient music!
>New album TOMORROW!

I've also been a part of this:
cbrcbr.bandcamp.com/album/stuffing-sucker
There is a new track from me on it

favoritewater.bandcamp.com/

>experimental
>post-nightcore
>plunderphonics
>pop

ilovetang.bandcamp.com
>dream pop, power pop, alternative
Live album out now! Ended up getting our last two releases on page 1 for our city's Dream pop and indie rock lists so hopefully we can get our LP done and go for #1!
Recs

I recently completed my first album. Check it out and tell me what you think
zjawa.bandcamp.com/album/zjawa
>tape loops
>ambient music mixed with field recordings
FFO: The Caretaker, OPN, Aphex Twin, WIlliam Basinski, Grouper, etc

HI! I just wanted to let you know that you were a huge inspiration in the making of this new album. I know it sounds corny, but I am actually a huge fan of yours. I'm excited for the new album, keep up the great work!

No pressure, glad you've enjoyed my work it so much although calling me an inspiration is a bit too much for me to bear, it is a burden for sure. I'm very thankful for your support as well!
May I ask some of the processes you've utilized during the production of your album? Would love to know how it all came to be.

los reccs

thepablocollective.bandcamp.com/track/missing-persons-report-single
hi guys heres a song

thepablocollective.bandcamp.com/track/chimer
here's another song, check out the new music video too
youtube.com/watch?v=s0Wj0DPaKC8

>if post-hip-hop is a genre this is it
>hopefully unlike anything you've ever heard before

oh shit im on stuffing sucker too. 3rd track. im also.

NEW ALBUM
There are inside it: synthwave, juke, vaportrap, ambient. check out you will not regret.

svccy.bandcamp.com/album/virtual-dream-rebirth

>pre order vinyl:
qrates.com/artists/13345

REC:
good music

melonsoda.bandcamp.com/album/the-flight-of-puggy-jackson
>Free tunes
>Indie Rock
>Post Rock
>Math Rock

I literally have no idea why aren't you sharing that VA as well.

a lot of it was just sound experimenting. Putting things on tape and seeing how I could loop them. A lot of the noise you hear on the album is the noise of the actual tape loop. I also took various field recordings and samples that I had laying around and stretched them and reverbed them to get the desired affect.
Other parts of it was made through synths and DAWs but intentionally manipulated to sound deteriorated.

always a good choice for ambient stuff
super impressive

ne3s23p2.bandcamp.com/
>lowercase, EAI, drone

im just happy to have been invited. If i get a collab on there id rather share that

I see. You're up for a split? Would be lovely to get back to ambient again.

The sound is way too muffled, way too compressed. Makes it feel too cheap imho. You should really consider making it much move audible too. I know it should be lowercase, EAI, whatever, but even the most basic of lc records have clear, varied sound. Putting such strong compression on all of them is just a waste for any potential great recordings.

Fair enough.

would love to. if you want to, you can message me on bandcamp. it would be a much easier way to get ahold of me for future project. Do you have anything specific in mind that you'd wanna go for?
I wanted to experiment with Jazz samples a la Caretaker, but I feel like he's basically got that entire niche filled

samrihiphop.bandcamp.com/album/gse-vol-1

BRAND NEW ALBUM
>OLD SCHOOL HIP HOP
>ALL ORIGINAL PRODUCTION

>I wanted to experiment with Jazz samples a la Caretaker, but I feel like he's basically got that entire niche filled
Hop on that bandwagon with me! Will send you a message soon (the next few days will be a bit filled for me so be patient). Tell me if something along these lines is to your liking:
isolatedlight.bandcamp.com

droopies.bandcamp.com/album/responsible-people

>vocals drums guitars
free album codes:
pqfy-wyhv
rbdn-xrm8
x6n7-eryl
hzdv-3dnj
redeem @ droopies.bandcamp.com/yum

read about the album:
dustupmag.com/droopies-fuzzed-out-dark-dream-responsible-people/
rvamag.com/music/local-trio-droopies-discusses-new-album-responsible-people.html

>isolatedlight.bandcamp.com
Yeah I like that stuff a lot. Reminds me more of his early stuff, like Haunted Ballroom or a Stairway. Which is severely underrated. I like that this stuff sounds antiquated, like it has this unique feeling of finding something pulled through time. If that makes sense. Would love to pursue a project like that

Then it's settled. Isolated Light and Zjawa - has a ring to it.

If nothing else then this is a definition of a fun rock album. Recording is nice, the mixing doesn't have too many rough edges and the whole thing seems quite joyful enough that doesn't drag out for too long. Enjoyable piece of music.

Alright. Message me when you get the chance, I'll try to have a few demos up by then to send you.

Hey Sup Forums, long time no see.

mockfountain.bandcamp.com
>post-punk, art rock
>NEW ALBUM. Free.

Used to come here a lot to promote the last album, been more of /x/ resident since but I'm still making music. REALLY HAPPY with the songs and sounds on this album.

I don't know if the user who wanted to hear our jazz dabblings is around, but I've decided to put those on an EP that we'll be releasing later this year. Yeah, I disliked those takes that much.

Happy new youre fags.

bump

freehorse.bandcamp.com/

>folk, acoustic, lo fi, ambient, vaporwave, radio recordings, weird

hey i hope you are having a good first day, yesterday i finished two new tracks for my ABL alumbrado, barrido y limpieza project.

hope you like it! i'll be around the post listening

alumbradobarridoylimpieza.bandcamp.com/album/todo-bien-victimizar-2017

yo chapoids!

me and my friend released our debut modern classical album. piano and violin all the way through, mostly original compositions

teddybreihan.bandcamp.com/album/misty

i'll be floating around the thread and commenting on some stuff here and there :)

It really is good, and does remind me of Epiglottis. The way you guys make tapeloops sound seamless and not boring at all even though it's just a loop playing for 6-10 minutes is beyond me.

FÁRADT A HEGY
varsas.bandcamp.com/album/f-radt-a-hegy
>psychedelic noise
>lush ambient
>drone metal
>industrial
>featuring Epiglottis on piano
Handmade CDs and cassettes are available
For the fans of The Goslings, Ramleh, Merzbow, Murmuüre

Latest collab with Underscore
1-34-1.bandcamp.com/album/underscore-w-shum
>tribal noise
>psychedelic drone
>field recordings
>dark ambient

It sounds like the lushest and happiest pop punk, but without being too cheesy or boring. It's a fun album.

I like the mixing (especially the drums), but the fact it's totally unmastered takes its toll and the guitars sound fucking weak, like they were recorded with an 5 watt combo, which is a shame because the rest of the instruments are great. Also, the guitar playing is a bit sloppy.
Aaaalso, what's up with that weird floppy disk?

bump

of death

nigga contribute or don't post at all

ill have you know

perfumeparty.bandcamp.com/album/perfume-party-ii
>post-drone
>dark ambient
>experimental
This is the first album in the whole world to be released in 2018. Very rare!

recs
cool picture
fun stuff
cool. makes me feel like I'm in a robot trap house.

Well it WAS recorded in a day for $500. But youre pretty spot on the guitar amp lol 15watt tube amp actually.

We're not King Crimson, son, we're more like The Birthday Party or The Dead Milkmen. Dont know what kind of guitar you were expecting.

And the cover is what it is because we dig it. That's it really.

Kinda new to these threads, what is FFO supposed to mean?

for fans of

shnandband.bandcamp.com

Sydney Australia >rap alternative band
Three piece bass drum vocals
Have a listen give feedback wanna hear thoughts