Where do I go from here, boys...

Where do I go from here, boys? I used to really love crystal castles but I know their discography and I'm growing bored of them. Can I get any recommendations of things similar to this but preferably heavier? The closest I've gotten to it is Velvet Acid Christ.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qzhZieZoOco
musicroamer.com/#/search?artist=street sects
youtu.be/it6esju-_X0
youtu.be/4uI1KXHJVO8
youtu.be/NEFOpIpnFOo
youtube.com/watch?v=91VHPdNBc-M
youtube.com/watch?v=vxI4od2s0tE
youtube.com/watch?v=AFxfS8aqIA0
youtube.com/watch?v=vc3JWo2iiGc
youtube.com/watch?v=TGtZWRhbdc4
youtube.com/watch?v=dC_J9xrW_SY
youtube.com/watch?v=ZCxYObeR1kI
youtube.com/watch?v=dMKWlenmdN4
youtube.com/watch?v=mNkwvXciaJw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=qzhZieZoOco
wish I could find more. The industrial/glitch scene feels really... underdeveloped?

Bumping from a similar situation.

You Love Her Coz She's Dead is mostly a carbon copy of early CC so try that if you haven't yet.

Heartsrevolution might be worth a try too although that's more synthpoppy I guess.

I'm not looking for spotify tier suggestions of things that are just like CC. I'm looking to go deeper into the genre and explore bands with similar influences and stuff as CC.

I've always felt the same way. And honestly, this whole sexual abuse thing has really turned me off from both of them. Where do I start with Velvet Acid Christ? Lol

Maybe street sects

Well I'm sorry, you asked for "things similar to this"

Velvet acid christ's older stuff is better, I think, but it's super trance-y

Arca’s s/t has the same sort of unsettling vibe with the glitch music mixed in.

>gets his feelings hurt.

Don't listen to rape music

Can't into Arca. Sounds like an over calculated xiu xiu.

this is a good rec. Am enjoying it so far. This is actually like, exactly the type of thing I was looking for.

For anyone else with the similar interest, this website is helping me find a lot of different stuff
musicroamer.com/#/search?artist=street sects

Try Fraunhofer Diffraction and Sidewalks & Skeletons.

rape culture album, shame because I used to like them and their live shows

DONT LISTEN TO RAPE MUSIC

fucking autists. can't even reply something on topic.

Alice Glass's solo album was ok (if you are ok with her shitty personality and false accusations on Ethan).
youtu.be/it6esju-_X0

Also try Knife / Fever Ray
youtu.be/4uI1KXHJVO8
youtu.be/NEFOpIpnFOo

Stop listening to them because Ethan's a pedophile rapist

Definitely Sidewalks and Skeletons. Good witch house sound.

sorry, didn't realize this exact comment had already been made 3 times beforehand, so here's an actual reply instead
Alice Glass's new stuff is a bit different, but it's still interesting and you'll like it if you like her vocals

Why do people recommend her/you love her cuz she's dead like I don't know how to look at the closest related band. Can you recommend something that isn't obvious or isn't on the spotify related artist list?

I started listening to Crystal Castles because of the rape accusations.

kys

>the answer was no

idk why you act like we work for you and should be finding you recommendations. I "recommend" you use Google to look for similar stuff yourself if you're gonna be a dickhead about every reply :^)
and stop giving rapists money

so... touchy.

How does one get 'bored' from music?
Taking breaks/wanting to discover similar music I can understand sure, but bored?

HEALTH is exactly what you're looking for (not their recent stuff though)

Just look for witch house. Theres a couple playlists of them on spotify, there must be something that you'll like.
This. excellent taste user.

GET THE FUCK OFF MEEE
*DUN DUN DUN*

But what if they sounded like poop?

Actually nevermind, my recommendation is that you kill yourself you fucking mongoloid

Bumpf

Never post in my thread again

Death Magic by Health
White Ring
TRST

Fuck you

op i've been in the same boat, and i am the only real expert on crystal castles in this thread. fuck people recommending HEALTH thats not the right idea

with that being said:

>crim3s, the extremely heavy and drug addicted successor to crim3s

youtube.com/watch?v=91VHPdNBc-M

>heartsrevolution, lighter and poppier

youtube.com/watch?v=vxI4od2s0tE

>unison, what crystal castles III would have sounded like if they could competently make witch house

youtube.com/watch?v=AFxfS8aqIA0

>amamanguchi, if you live for video game sounds

youtube.com/watch?v=vc3JWo2iiGc

however none of these bands have the same amount of variety as CC and you will ultimately be disappointed

Gatekeeper-chains

>unison
speaking of which, can any french person translate what they're saying in this track and why its listed as explicit in spotify?
youtube.com/watch?v=TGtZWRhbdc4

kinda this

Listen to ADULT., they're the patrician CC

youtube.com/watch?v=dC_J9xrW_SY
youtube.com/watch?v=ZCxYObeR1kI
youtube.com/watch?v=dMKWlenmdN4
youtube.com/watch?v=mNkwvXciaJw

big fan of crim3s.

You are

you sound a tad pretentious there my dude