Be American wizard

>be American wizard
>get Avada Kedavra'd

SHALL

how many franchises is this guy gonna ruin?

It's hard to further ruin a franchise based on one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

etc. etc.

Flash is best boy

But he was great in the HP movie. What other franchises has he ruined? I've never seen him before.

What do you have against him?

He has the nerve of not being in a Disney Star Wars/Marvel capeshit.

At least he shart?

BERRIES AND CREAM

BERRIES AND CREAM

Him and redmen are truly the worst "actors" shilled since oscar

SHART
IN
SHRIEKING SHACK

They were sitting in his second favorite chair!

He's a terrible actor and he brought BVS from a 5/10 to a 4/10.

Every single parts of his in Fantastic Beasts was the most boring shit ever. You can tell his character is just there to fuck newt in the ass in sequels.

Was he even in BvS?

>Was he even in BvS?

I honestly thought he was supposed to be some Mexican superhero. What a clusterfuck.

>Avada Kedavra'd
>American
Shouldn't it be yippie kay yay mothafucka or something?

>Character is fucked up autismo
>Actor portrays fucked up autismo
What is problem

>our heroes wanted to protect this kid
>the villain we're supposed to hate wanted to protect this kid
>the strawng blaqq womyn president was the one who blasted him into smithereens without regret

I didn't get this movie.

I just wanted funny greentexts about American wizards when I made the thread, I didn't think people would talk about the actor

newt is gonna be his mommy in the next film

The villain is supposed to be wizard Hitler and he wanted to use the kid to force a magic war to end wizard secrecy and subjugate muggles. It's not elaborated well in the movie itself, though. He doesn't really give a fuck about him, it's clear when he tells him to fuck off when he thinks he can't actually magic.

And American preseident just did the American thing

Riddle me this: Why didn't they just put Kowalski in Newt's case to protect him from the rain in the end?

Because in the end these four people only knew each other for 24 hours max and Kowalski wasn't about to uproot his entire life to follow a twink around the globe.

They knew it was for the best.

A government wizard would probably have checked later to make sure he got mindwiped, and he decided to jus taccept it anyway.

Reminder that if he wanted they could have just moved to britbongistan where mugglemixing is legal

>villain wants to weaponize his autism
>hero wants to cure him and save his life
>government kills him to stop him from killing more people
Seems pretty straight forward

>you will never ask Ezra Miller to take off his belt and proceed to spank him with it

They didn't wipe his mind from lack of options. They did it because they all decided it was the best/right thing to do.

>opens bakery right before the Great Depression in America
>moves to Europe as a jew before WWII starts

Kowalski's fucked either way m8

>tfw fell asleep during the big action climax

Turns out i didnt miss much and that im a genius for correctly guessing the plot to a kids film

who remembers Ezra boipussy threads?

>barebone

is this some BLACKED code wording?

What else did you expect? He was in dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

see

did mary lou ever force him to take off his clothes and touch himself in front of her?

This fat fuck slaps your gf's ass and steals her jewelry, what do?

>fat

take that back

feed him horse aphrodisiacs and watch him try and rape his owner

>Oh you exposed the wizarding world so now we must kill you
>Grindelwald! You also exposed the wizarding world and commited mass murder, but we are just going to arrest you because you are important to the plot later
What a load of bullshit.

They needed to interrogate him to find out where the real Graves is being held, where his fortress is etc etc

It was Grindelwald impersonating some super high up official who sentenced them to death, I don't think that shit would have flown with a normal official

Also they need to interrogate him

El Flash. The super hero with the superpower of getting past any border.

The scene where Grindelwald brutally rapes the real Graves for 15 minutes was a little over the top. A lot of people walked out of the cinema at that point.

>who sentenced them to death
I know, I wasn't talking about them, I was talking about the kid with the cloud monster inside him, they just killed him on the spot, but a guy that did something equal and worse gets arrested.

I can't be the only one who got a half chub in the spanking scenes

Didn't want to risk triggering his autism cloud so they just killed him.

>we have an instant death spell that takes half a second to cast
>let's rather execute prisoners by slowly lowering them into a vat of acid that will dissolve them inch by inch from the toes up

But that's a forbidden spell :X

>a-at!

you have to want to kill people in order to do the killing curse. I imagine being a sociopath is not a quality that the government is looking for in its workers.

also, casting avada kedavra splits your soul.

Being slowly boiled alive in acid is so much more humane

>we have an instant death invention that takes half a second to put to someone's head and pull the trigger
>let's rather execute prisoners by strapping them to a chair, stringing them up with wiring like christmas lights, and electrically frying their heads until their brain boils

really makes u thinkaroonie....

They go into the acid reliving their best memories, they die at their absolute happiest.

>you have to want to kill people in order to do the killing curse
This. Anyone who can murder with it probably shouldn't be your executioner.

Then how did Snape kill Dumbledore if Dumbledore was his friend and he didn't actually want to do it?

Sure they are happy until the pain of being slowly dissolved from the feet up kicks in.

It's not about wanting to kill the person, it's having the stomach to kill in general.

Fine, then they can just use an executioner to cast Avada Kedevra.

I can't remember if he ever actually used the killing curse or not. Didn't he just knock him off the tower?

Either way, Snape was a death eater, he's had plenty of practice killing.

They don't notice the pain. They just die completely enthralled in their memories.

Pretty sure it's a bad idea to have an executioner who is that okay with killing.

>Pretty sure it's a bad idea to have an executioner who is that okay with killing.

That is literally the job of an executioner.

I want someone to make a webm of him getting punched in the face by Colin. I laughed so hard when I saw that for the first time since it was unexpected. At first Colin was gentle and trying to coax the darkness out of him and then all of a sudden clocks his jaw. That combined with the bowl cut set me off.

>They don't notice the pain. They just die completely enthralled in their memories.

How do you know? We never saw it happen. And we definitely saw Tina regain consciousness before she hit the acid.

Ezra used to be a top tier qt. What the fuck happened? Did they deliberately make him look as autistic as possible or did he already JUST himself before the movie?

>we definitely saw Tina regain consciousness before she hit the acid
That was because the enchantment was broken. Not my fault you don't read the background material.

What background material?

>pottermore
>harry potter wiki
>interviews with JK

Come on man, you some sort of casual?

It's the haircut.

I don't even like Harry Potter. I only watched this movie for Redmayne and because I like animals.

Colin was as pissed off with his acting as the audience

El flashazo

Link me.

"No!"

I'm not a tasteless redditor so I guess yeah

Idk what material he's talking about but it's pretty obvious that she's all phased out until Newt interrupts

>until Newt interrupts
Or until her feet start dissolving in acid.

It was when she saw her memories of watching the autist guy getting bullied by his mom

Why though? Why would that even be there? It's not a happy memory.

Unless she's a sadist and likes watching beta autists get bullied, in which case Newt is fucked.

Executioners probably fucked up and took out a bad memory or something

"Nuffink in muh casey-wasey is danguwous! Why kint u aMAREicunt fascists respeck muh hawmless baesties!"
>The Nundu is a giant mammal similar to a leopard that is native to East Africa. It moves silently, despite its "gigantic" size, and is considered by some to be the most dangerous creature alive. The breath of the Nundu is toxic and filled with disease. This alone can wipe out entire villages of people. The Nundu is extremely hard to subdue, and has never been defeated by less than around one hundred wizards working together.[1] Compared to the dragons used in the Triwizard Tournament, which were stunned into submission by around ten wizards, the prospect of this rare beast becomes truly terrifying.

Is Newt so autistic that he's a danger to those around him? Was Grindlewald right to put him to death?

Isn't that literally how he got expelled from Hogwarts?

Maybe he defanged it idk

A prop file from the movie was released revealing that Newt was supposed to be expelled for experimenting with a "jarvey" but Dumbledore prevented them from going through with the expulsion. So he basically still graduated.

But according to Dumblydore, that was all just a misunderstanding...?

Newt's previous dom named Lestrange was experimenting and newt took the fall for it.

>experimenting with a Jarvey

You mean he fucked it? What else could "experimenting" mean in this context? So he was caught sticking his dick inside this thing on school grounds but Dumbledore still didn't expel him?

Wew lad, Hogwarts was always fucked up.

>centaur rape in book 5

this isn't new.

ROWLING!