Why is the "delete your account" meme the only thing lefties know?

Why is the "delete your account" meme the only thing lefties know?

Seriously, go look at ANY tweet Trump makes. You will find a guaranteed 10 responses from lefties saying "delete your account" within the first 40 replies or so.

Do they think they are edge lords or fighting for justice when they do this? Do they not think Trump is the true meme master?

Other urls found in this thread:

trumpdeleteyouraccount.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They're really mindless drones at this point. Look at all the "Drumpf" stuff that came up just because of one shitty joke.

Those are bots, not real people. Likely the result of poo in loo programmers who are benefited by Dem victories. There are bots that post sexual phrases whenever Pope Francis tweets, too.

ITT: salty followers of a losing cause

Delete your post.

It's the new thing like "Drumpf." They'll latch on to it and use it to death. No original thoughts. Sad!

Its because it takes almost zero effort and all the other lefties will recognize that they are super virtuous and totally caring people. Like every other aspect of their lives.

someone also wrote some sort of script using the twitter API that webdev tech cuck nu-males can use to auto-respond with "delete your account" everytime trump posts

Delete your post.

trumpdeleteyouraccount.com

lol that background pic

Why am I in no way fucking surprised? I love how they frame the Hillary tweet like it's a gem. They waited so long for a meme to sling and now they have it, though it's infantile and the most basic of insults. This will be good ammunition Trump can use in debates.

I'll bet all her bought twitterbots have this set to default response because it polled well with Millennials or some shit.

It just makes them look stupid. "I disagree with you, I won't tell you why, JUST SHUT UP!"

Like that worked really well on Plebbit.

Its also literally the 'delete this' meme from Sup Forums in which you pretend to shill desperately for for a 'side' that wants to hide the truth

Like. What?

That's how they """debate""", they cultivate a hugbox by banning, unfriending and blocking contrary viewpoints. They "No Platform" anyone who disagrees with them.

IRL they pass hate speech laws and get people with contrary views areested or fired from their jobs.

That's all they do. To be Left is to be a gulag manager.

What the fuck is "Drumpf" anyways? It just seems like some cancerous tumblr tier meme. I'm not versed in normie memes.

you can kill this meme by posting and trending the delete this and shut it down merchants.

When leftists post delete your account , spam them with those images. flood their hashtag with it

>Implying those aren't bots

DELETE YOUR POST!

Because they think that competition is an error to be solved and top-down authority is the same thing as efficiency.

Old ladies went from regurgitating old emails on AOL accounts to old shit on Twitter.

they simply think themselves morally superior and or intellectually. They recognize their own blatant and apparent inferiority and cling to some imaginative sense of self worth through an adapting communist ideology.

It was some John Oliver bit based off of Trumps historical family name when they moved to America in the 1800s and was a Google Chrome app that would automatically change "Trump" to "Drumpf". It lasted for two days at best and nowadays if you see anyone seriously using it you can tell they're a brainwashed virtue signalling faggot without an original thought in their head

1. Its the new super hip maymay though up by Hillary's "millennial meme squad."

2. Its the online equivalent of SJW's shutting down in a fetal position and screaming when they hear or see an opinion that didn't come from Jon Oliver.

So I presume you're the webmaster behind that masterpiece? You cherry picked that meme from a million others used during by pol during the election. I've never used that meme anyways so your point is invalid, faggot.

When you have no arguments all you can do is try to prevent the other sides speech

I don't like Clinton or Trump

Because their only fallback when they fail to achieve what they want is for what they hate to go away. This is why Communist regimes go through intense purges once they take power. Leftists do not play well with others.

Ah. Ty senpai.

It was The Don's dad's named when they originally moved from Germany, that was changed as to not highlight his german ancestry because of muh nazis
The left seem to think it's funny to call someone by their ancestral name?
>not racissssss goy cause trumpos white

John Oliver and his drones are too fucking stupid to realize the difference between changing your name to further integrate into American society like Trump's family did and Jon Stewart changing his name from Jon Leibowitz.

Just think about the personality type it takes to be a liberal. Where all the facts are against you, but you have the media overloards feeding you what you should actually believe. They're extreme betas. They see something they think is popular and cool and just copy it.

Hillary is an expert on deleting things.

It's their only "successful" meme.

If Sup Forums can come up with something clever, I'll make a bot that you can use to autoreply to every Hillary tweet

They really just don't get social media. The first time it was alright, A zinger if you will. But to repeatedly drive it into the ground is just pathetic.

Liberals panic when they get presented with differing opinions.

She's trying to harness meme magic.

Hello?

this is nightmare fuel...

>tfw it's not a meme, it's reality

I guess i should include the idiot i was replying to

Jaden Smith's clone

Our wit is literally 1000 years beyond theirs. Hey Sup Forums the left figured out just ONE of our memes, and they feel 'smart'.

>DELETE THIS!

Pa-Fucking-Thetic

>Why is the "delete your account" meme the only thing lefties know?

Since they can't logically argue their points of views, they resort to silencing dissenting ones.

Arrow in the knee

>

>Why is the "cuck" meme the only thing Sup Forums know?

Hillary paid 823 people to come up with "Delete your account" and she'll be damned if she's not gonna get her money's worth

Because Leftists are dumb sheep who parrot anything their overlord says; people here do it with Trump but we're either being ironic, obnoxious, and/or facetious about it.

it's basically a PC version of saying "kill yourself"

>Make Bernie Gutman Again
>Make Jon Liebowitz Again

I like Rinse Pienus more and more by the day, ever since #NeverClinton he has been quietly and strategically revealing his power level

Meme magic is basically chaos. She's making the amateur's mistake of trying to control chaos. Trump understands you can't control chaos. Sup Forums understands you can't control chaos. This is going to backfire spectacularly on Hillary and we'll all be here to laugh at her when it does.

>figured it out
Except they haven't
like other people said, they're using it seriously, while it's supposed to be an ironic shitpost mocking butthurt shills.
They're basically making fun of themselves by using it seriously, in the same way we used it to fun of them ironically.

>Why is the "delete your account" meme the only thing lefties know?
> Seriously, go look at ANY tweet Trump makes. You will find a guaranteed 10 responses from lefties saying "delete your account" within the first 40 replies or so.
>casually ignoring when Sup Forums does this ALL THE FUCKING TIME
whenever sweden posts, its a cuck joke or "sweden yes"
mexicans with "build wall"
Indians with "poo in loo"
turkey with "turkroach"
australians with "emus"
brits with "bin dat knife" or a cuck joke
germany with "achmed"
canadians with "fucking LEAF" or any joke about their already shit country

do i need to go on, have i got all of them?

>tfw meme magic overpowers the kabbalah

Yeah, but all that can be traced back to ridiculous news stories. A humble reminder that we all have shit to be embarrassed about, India especially.

With Hillary's "DELETE THIS!" it's just out of nowhere and without substance.

>With Hillary's "DELETE THIS!" it's just out of nowhere and without substance.
delete your account was pretty nice bantz come on now, most likely her only successful one

They are actually conditioned, after seeing them shoo away the obvious with the Orlando shooting I'm scared for the future of humanity.

>implying this not how memes are made
Ok user..