It's a movie wins the oscar for best picture because it shows Hollywood in a good light episode

>it's a movie wins the oscar for best picture because it shows Hollywood in a good light episode

Like Birdman?

Good

>The Artist
>Argo

There hasn't been a deserving best picture winner since 2007.

>It's a "Jews churn out another fanwank about how magical and special Hollywood is to distract the goyim from all the pedophilia, ethnic nepotism, and cultural marxist agitprop posing as 'progressive filmmaking' that are once again leaving the lay person less interested in Hollywood than ever before" episode.

Sure, but should they reward something showing Hollywood in a bad light? lel

>a movie about movies

How about no

But is it good?

yes

Award shows where award shows get awards.

Hollywood is that brown skid mark in your girlfriends underwear.

It looks disgusting but the fact it came from your girlfriends ass makes it hot.

i hate this fucking poster so much

Gayniggers is going to win because it's ''an important issue'' and hollywood wants to be perceived as ''relevant'', especially in the current ''political situation''

Jesus, mate

>I'm anti semetic

You need to go back

Sunset Boulevard

Nah that didn't win best picture, still got a fuck load of noms.

>two white leads

ugh

It's almost like whites make up the majority of the US or something

And you're surprised? Might I ask, why? It's not like a precedent hasn't been set regarding this shit, for fucking decades.

Can we stop giving a fuck about the Oscars, please?

Only just. Give it 5 years tops.

why doesn't he have sweat marks under his pits?

>DUDE META LMAO

>Its an industry awards show likes movies about the industry episode
Frankly im shocked by the revelation.

It doesn't glorify Hollywood at all, if anything it potrays it in a negative light ya fucking retard. Go watch it again.

"""whites""""

Awards ceremonies are a Jewish cultural conceit and should be ignored for the trivial, pointless nonsense they really are