Other urls found in this thread:

goodreads.com/review/list/666892-felicia
goodreads.com/review/list/666892-felicia?shelf=vaginal-urban-fantasy
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Mass Effect Andromeda
noo I don't want to have to play that shitheap

>Mass Effect Andromeda
Jesus, what did she do to deserve that?

>this salt sucker got semi-famous on the basis of being a woman and playing videogames
I've never actually been told by a woman to my face that women have it harder in society. I'm not just not sure what I'd do if one did.

>I've never actually spoken to a woman
Oh, it shows

CAMEL FACE
A
M
E
L

F
A
C
E

I liked The Guild.

>this wide-faced woman with hard lines that crack her face like a shattering mirror when she smiles, even in a high brightness low quality gif
I feel nothing.

Why? The asian chick was hot in that sloppy, gettable kind of way, but it was a shitty show.

yass queeeeen!

Chew as in the comic?

The balding guy who stole everything was good. Vork?

Yes, starring her and Glenn from the Walking Dead

She's also going to be in a show with David Tennant...is it Chew or something else?

Who let that guy in the dress in?

Sup Forums is for traps.

Can't imagine Tennant as anyone in Chew... Not from the comics at least.

Never read it but apparently he's "Mason Savoy"

Man, she wouldn't be my choice. Felicia Day always plays Felicia Day but Amelia is really calm and confident. She just gets on with her shit - it would be a shame if Felicia bought her typical neurosci to the character.

This is actually her own library btw

You can see a lot of the books from goodreads.com/review/list/666892-felicia up there

She's going to be in The Librarians? That's disappointing to hear. It's not highbrow entertainment but a fun goofy guilty pleasure. Day is going is fuck it up with her wannabe geek feminist shit. Lindy Booth's character is what Day could be if she dropped the "boys are why I'm not famous" bs.

Good she's revolting

Aha, really? That's crazy.

Mason is based on 'Orson Welles crossed with a bear'. Tennant is a very different direction look wise. I would have expected Brendan Gleeson or someone like that. Tennant is fun though.

I fucking love Chew but I'm deeply, deeply skeptical.
I don't see Chew working outside of it's comic format.
It's very cartoony and stylized and it's got amazing paneling, I don't see that working with a live-action cast.
I hope it's good because, as I said, I love Chew and I want it to be more popular, but I'm not sure if it's going to work.
Is it live-action or animated ?

I guess the guy who played Glenn is fine for Tony, he certainly looks the part, but I don't see that as Amelia.

Wow, now I can know what books her publicist has focus grouped to maximize her faux geek image. Wonder what single digit percentage of the books in "her" library she has actually read.

lmao you think this pure autism is filtered through marketing?

goodreads.com/review/list/666892-felicia?shelf=vaginal-urban-fantasy

>Tennant is Savoy
I like Tennant but I just don't see him as Savoy.
If it's a voice-acting role why not pick Maurice Lemarche ?
Isn't Mason supposedly based on Orson Welles ?

He was named after Paul Masson wine for God's sake, what do you think?

MWAAAAAH THE CIBOPATHS
have always been celebrated for their excellence

>salt sucker
are you actually referencing one of the oldest Star Trek episodes

In the DEPTHS of your ignorance! IN THE DEPTHS!

I would find Felicia attractive if she were built more like this it's unfair to her but this is how I'm wired

I like how the first book you see on her list has a bare male chest on the cover.

But, "Muh Sexism."

No one said she was able to afford a good publicist.

And the fourth one has a literal titty monster in a low cut top, your point being?

It's a shame we'll never see Orson play that role.

she mostly reads erotic novels.
Am I supposed to be impressed because she has a literal library of smut?

Imagine how many times she's masturbated in that room

Post her forearm hair or pit stubble please.

Chew is going to be animated. From what I heard the cast have already recorded their lines. But since there's little to no press about it afterwards, it's worrying.