Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GOGMrnfrNM0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why do you say that?

she should do facialabuse

BLACCED*

what's her endgame?

fuck....she looks so good

Us, Brandon (even though he really didnt do shit wrong)

Give me a quick rundown on what happened with Brandon and Lauren

it'll be a bigger rundown to tell you what didn't happen with Brandon and Lauren

She always looks gang banged

Tell me pls, didn't she like him and he blew her off or something? I'm just wondering why the hell a famous singer/songwriter would like some dork like Brandon

I think they met once...
aaand thats it

He felt bad that she read the "leave a trace" thread and saw his posts (maybe even afterwards)He told her on Twitter that not to take anything on Sup Forums seriously and to focus on her career. He sent a second tweet saying that if people had used his image and name to fuck with her it wasn't him. She blocked him like a bitch, then went on a talk show, a Google talk wrote and article for the guardian about how we were so mean. Everything after that is literally memes.

this is really painful
how can she do this.
I've had an experience with being blocked on twitter not too long ago. For some reason it just feels so bad, does these women have any idea the kind of power of hurting someone when they block them , desu. I am about to drop Lauren and chvrches now

Lol it wasn't like he was saying or doing anything wrong either. He took it in stride and joked about it.

how can she do this
exactly he didn't even deserve it. I don't think I even deserved it. But she drops him from her life like a hot potato like that. Who does she think she is

>For some reason it just feels so bad
lmao pussy just close your eyes and walk off the screen

I..admired her.......

she's really short, like 5'0"

What the fuck you talking about?

what the fuck do you think im talking about you daft fuck

You just know she pegs the HELL out of Justin Long.

Who the fukk is Brandon?

Do you guys think lavren is a sadist bitch in private? I can totally imagine her loving wearing dragon sized strap ons

mmm

The part about you not Brandon.

Anyway hope we get some album news or a single in the coming months.

I mentioned earlier than I had the same experience of being blocked on twitter, it wasn't Lauren whomst blocked me...yet...but I might cause it on purpose in honor of poor Brandon. Lauren needs to sufffor. >:(

Go away if you don't know the legend of brandon lore dude

Lavren neds to be taken down a peg. Her new album is gonna tank just you watch.

Brandon was a fan of her old band blue sky archives

what's Brandon's last name?

Don't say that

Love

r u srs

>fishnet
hnnnnggg
would absolutely demolish her asshole

Perfect to be honest

I need some proofs that this really happened. Also, who the fuck is Brandon?

kekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
shh honeybee is top secret

good to fuck but not something you'd breed with
imagine having midget sons

I'm quite short myself tho, and who the fuck wants children anyways

> honeybee
Since she apparently lurks did she really give him that petname

Yup

So tell him what did happen, that'd be shorter right?

Brandon is just some sad fat crossboarding cunt starved for attention

>40+ replies
>1 image
shit thread

yes :P

>17 posters

who the fuck talks like this
"yeah she's cute but i wouldn't breed with her"
pure autismo

I sent her a dm once saying I wanted her to suck me off and she replied saying fuck you. Good times.

He left because montie wouldn't leave him alone

Montie is a fuckin obnoxious, forgetable twink.
Brandon was a good guy greg.
for shame

I'm honestly jealous she said anything to you at all. congrats

Post hottest lavren pics pls

t. soyboy

quit bitchin and post lavrens

i'd rather be a soyboy than some weirdo obsessed with getting a girl pregnant

>procreation is weird

it's weird to think about when you're thinking about random chicks you'll never even be close enough to to touch. grow up.

thats fake newz

Brandon tried, it just got so bad to the point he couldn't post about anything. Montie went hard and all this shit started was because he was help us of the attention he was getting from this meme. Brandon was at fault for airing out his personal problems here all the time. We get he's had a hard time, and his life is falling a part but he couldn't stop bringing it up all the time.

t. 5'0 roastie midget

...I keep thinkin back to this comment. so hot.
Is it really true?

Hey lavren

Fapfap

or you could simply reevaluate why you were blocked on twitter by whomever you're whining about and not actively harass Lauren

back off dude.
>t. stupid bitch

so pathetic

"meet me halfway"
what did she mean by this?

FLEX YOUR MUSCLESSS

she is lookin for a cumpromise

>i'll never have her
why live bros

post the tampon boy pasta

And you Google yourself

Favorite CHVRCHES song? It's gotta be Clearest Blue for me

you may never have her, but she would want you to be happy

recover can't be topped fren

what does this mean

youtube.com/watch?v=GOGMrnfrNM0

I like that song too, that one line is weird though, it sounds like Kindergarden, guess it makes sense considering her age.
>So pick any number
>Choose any color

idk
but it's very comferting. I feel: She is saying he can do whatever he wants, she won't judge

lol that's weirdly easy to visualize

Same, I wonder if I'm the only here that is happy for her that's she's such an angry feminist, I don't blame her for not liking it when us nerds post lewds of her.

damn, this actually makes me feel better. thank u

Getting rich and famous off of music isn't enough of a goal?

nah thats absoultely harambe

asspained, pathetic beta bitch MGTOW detected.

Savage

you're welcome :)

mother we share

what a qt

He was also an amateur level skateboarder before he had his spinal injury. Not many people know that. He wasn't sponsored though.

montie is a worthless normie. Who even needed him. He is absolutely expendable. A smoking buddy at best. Brandon gave his problems. He acted like a real human. You can get to be real friends with Brandon. And on top of that he needed the help anyway, not Montie. Montie is a Run The Jewels collection of B-sides at best

Brandon fucked up by revealing too much. He seems broken but at the same time tries to put himself back together and fails. He fell for Lauren so hard and she threw it in his face. There's been three pics that were posted here that Google image search came up with no matches to. That should tell everyone who she actually is as a person.

whos talking shit in here

im bout to block Lauren on twitter
what a fuckin...assinine fuckin .....douchefuck

how do i join this fanclvb?

what a bitch why even act like that and intentionally try to hurt someone?

she's fucked

hey who's brandon

Lauren's ex boyfriend
he frequently posts on Sup Forums

So Brandon and every one had to kiss her ass to add to her already inflated ego? And single him out?