Is it true that British people hate Lewis Hamilton because he is black?

Is it true that British people hate Lewis Hamilton because he is black?

vice.com/en_uk/article/ex9md7/do-british-people-hate-lewis-hamilton-because-theyre-racist-392

Other urls found in this thread:

vice.com/en_uk/article/d3855w/watch-acid-attacks
telegraph.co.uk/news/celebritynews/11734754/Wimbledon-2015-Controversy-over-A-list-celebrities-absent-from-Royal-Box.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yeh this country is full of racist mongs unfortunately

he lives in Switzerland not here

*Colorado

It's more that he always acts like a cunt towards everyone from other drivers, to officials and especially towards the fans.

I just don't think he has a chance against Conor

>VICE

I have never heard anyone call him anything offensive or racially abuse him.

My dad's a champion sofa warrior and deals out casual racism at every occasion, and even he doesn't say a by thing about him.

Maybe it's because he's GOAT

Tax dodger

Is there a word for when a black person is rude/is a cunt, but they get shielded against criticism due to the racism trap card?

Like "white privilege" but for racism

lel

>Hamilton
>Black

He's half black at most

no, but Spanish people do

No its cause he randomly switched up from a good mixed race kid to a absolute tryhard yankee chav.

He was loved by everyone before.

Spanish people hate everyone.

>spanish alonso fans banter against hamilton
ayyy

>yeh this country is full of sensible people fortunately
Fixed that for you, you paki shit.

It doesn't help things for me. I'd probably hate him less if he was white but he's still an absolute cunt.

I don't understand. He is the same colour as Spaniards. If it was someone from Iceland or the Faroe Islands laughing at his appearance I'd understand it, but he looks the same as your average Spanish person.

he's a whiny tax-dodging little shit

based

fuck off carlos

There are respectable English black lads. I believe Hamilton isn't beloved in England despite his acheivements because he acts like an AMERICAN negro.

I hate him for the reason I hate most people, regardless of their colour, he's a cunt. I don't even notice colour (not initially) when I'm weighing up whether I like someone, but that's probably because I'm not a leftist.

Leave my country cretin.

Are you gay?

>Black

I don't think many British people care that he's black, more so that he's fucking boring and would rather pretend to be American. I don't have anything against him however.

lol

Button > Hamilton

Mid-Atlantic accent having, tax dodging, cunt.

Also he's a fucking manlet, and so am I but I just like having another reason to hate him

Yes

Meanwhile in UK

vice.com/en_uk/article/d3855w/watch-acid-attacks

I hate him because he's a wanker

Vice is so fucking garbage

I think he'd be having an easier time of being a complete cunt if he was white but realistically I think people would still think he's a bellend

F1 was White boys last little sport that they had to cling onto they're "Racial" supremacy, it's a very elitist sport where only the best of the best succeed, so when Lewis came in most people were ok with it, because they thought he would just be a black novelty. He would win a few races here and there, finish 4th / 5th in the Championship and just be generally average, as is the "British" way.

So when he comes in and is already better than fans favourite Alonso, and goes on to win multiple, dominant WDC's putting him in the same bracket as Schumacher et al, they feel as if they're little clubhouse has been broken into

>act like a massive cunt
>get away with murder during races
>why do people hate him is it racism

Half of em wouldn't even fit in a F1 car

This. He was really popular before he started acting like a cunt. He's not entitled to support just because he's good, he needs to be likeable too

They hate him because he's a fake cunt who wishes he was American

t. thick nigger

It's called the Obama Effect

I thought the English loved Hamilton.

Unconditionally even.

He randomly went out and gave away signed merchandise when a session was effectively red flagged, meaning people went to the track without watching a single car drive. Say what you want, but he's involved with his fans on his own time.

There is no way a rookie could keep up with Alonso in 2007. It is more than obvious Ron Dennis made sure Hamilton got a better car than Alonso to help the guy he invested in since the guy`s youth and stop Alonso from taking the title by August, to do F1`s owners a favour.

they hate him because he's from Milton Keynes

>So when he comes in and is already better than fans favourite Alonso

There is no way a rookie could keep up with Alonso in 2007. It is more than obvious Ron Dennis made sure Hamilton got a better car than Alonso to help the guy he invested in since the guy`s youth and stop Alonso from taking the title by August, to do F1`s owners a favour.

He's from Stevenage though

>There is no way a rookie could keep up with Alonso in 2007.

I'd buy it if that rookie is an once in a generation-kind of talent, which Hamilton is.

Schumacher was ready to challenge the very best the second he stepped foot inside a F1-car. Some talents have what it takes to step up immediately.

Although I won't dismiss it being beyond Dennis to disrupt Alonso to make Hamilton look good, that does sound like something he'd do.

Stevenage, or as I like to call it, Greater Milton Keynes

>Le Hamilton is black meme

He's mixed race, why does everyone ignore this.

he looks more feminin than her

Anything >=1/8th black is to be considered Full Black.

>tfw read an article a few days ago, about why there's been a rise in acid attacks, where they had to try their hardest to avoid the obvious reason

Because he identifies as black, not mixed race.

>tp: Melanin Overdose Delusion Syndrome

This.

England isn't fucking America. No one classes mixed race people as black. In fact many of them have a superiority complex over dark skin blacks.

>No one classes mixed race people as black
Except mixed race people themselves. Fucking dickhead.

welcome to Trump's Amerikkka

What the fuck are you on about? No they don't.

yes they do, you fucking piece of shit. Society seems them as minorities, not as white and not as mixed and therefore they identify with a ethnicity, race, culture that is non-white.

In Hamilton's case he identifies as black.

I liked Hamilton when he was younger. Now I laugh at his celebrity style. Prick attitude and huge diamonds in his ears.

> Theses fucking sunglasses...

Most of us hate him because he's a self obsessed, whiny man child who disappears into the pack when he doesn't have perfect machinery.
Add in the British pundits/commentators sucking his cock and it really grates and winds you up.

ayyyy

the problem is that he went from black brit in '07 to ´10, to american negro in ´11 (part of the reason Ron Benis let him go to mercedes in 2013)
normies love him, but /f1/ not so much

No, it's because he's a totally unlikable asshole

people hate him because hes a cunt.

based Wimbledon refusing him entry

This desu. Sky's coverage is unbearable to watch because of the Hamilton dickriding.

>based Wimbledon refusing him entry
whay?

Because he's an arrogant cunt who thinks the rules do not apply to him.

Notice that gobby cunt Lineker stuck his oar in too as if his opinion is of great relevance.

telegraph.co.uk/news/celebritynews/11734754/Wimbledon-2015-Controversy-over-A-list-celebrities-absent-from-Royal-Box.html

This. Early Hamilton is great troll material for Alonso fans when you can still root for him. Now, he is just a ghetto millionaire with ADHD.

Just putting it out there - he's more British than Chris Froome.

Froome was born in Kenya, grew up in Kenya and then South Africa, went to university in South Africa. In fact I don't think he has EVER lived in Britain. I think he lives in Monaco/South Africa these days.

Lewis was born and raised in Britain. Spent his entire life here. Sure he jet sets these days, but being born and raised in a country is what counts.

I will admit Lewis is a preening twat, but he's still a great driver

Also if you think he's arrogant/rude - so is every other successful F1 driver

i'd say yes

i think if his white, then his antics just come across as a classic f1 playboy james hunt type and everyone just loves him more for it

>he identifies as black
He obviously identifies as *partly* black, but he has a fucking white mother for Christ's sake, and I'm pretty sure he's fully aware of the fact that half of his family is white

Pic related is him and his mum

Exactly. Jenson was a playboy showboater in his day, and people love him for it. With Lewis they say "he's not my style" which basically means "I don't like black peoples' style"

I mean sure, Lewis does the social media stuff which I think is a bit faggy, but much of the other stuff he does is baller. Like the cars he has. And the jet.

I am well aware that his mother is white. What you seem to be struggling to understand is that he self-identifies as black, rather than mixed race as so many do, you stupid fucking paki twat

>Just putting it out there - he's more British than Chris Froome.
What relevance has this to the topic???

Yes

Same reason they hate Trevor McDonald.

everyone hates him because he is a straight up douche

dinduism

>behaves like a nigger
>people don't like him
>Das raycis.
Ay lmao lefties in 2kxy.

>have no personality
FUCKING RACISTS

I really really really really hate lefty's

They don't like him because is a twat, a whiny little bitch and a hypocrite. He acts like an only child. He really should be on a team that only has one entry car.