The new Johnny Marr

Who is this guy and why do I keep seeing him on the recommenced bar on Youtube?

Youtube recommendation algorithm is the most patrician way to find new music, better start utilizing it or you'll fall behind.

/thread

add in digging through discount sections at record stores for obscure world and jazz records and you're on your way to finding some really cool shit

so who is he actually.

She doesn't know

Lmao
The best musician in this decade so far, be prepared to see him in the best artists of the decade list in 2 years.

>mac demarco worship
>this is popular

am i going insane? is it 2012? why is this shitty fucking "chill" music still being made?

this is what happens when a whole generation of kids grows up on the shittiest bland fucking DUDE KICK BACK AND SMOKE SOME POT! type music. you get shitty fucking toothless indie rock. what hot garbage.

tell us how you really feel, lol

just let em be dude, im smoking a blunt right now in LA chilling with some Jeff Rosenstock. Just like whatever man, im gonna watch Big Lebowski with my girl later, gonna be so cool with weed.

dude weed lmaoooo u r cool

>is this [insert year?!]

literally the most reddit type of insult i can think of

>THIS ISNT CONFORMING TO [insert popular trend of current year] WHY ARE PEOPLE LISTENING

Underrated. I had a good chuckle.

lol it's because this garbage music should have been left in the year when it was popular. it's fucking toothless, boring, and vapid. it's the indie rock equivalent of a 3 hour chill wave playlist on youtube

Tell me your top 5 albums of 2017 before I even consider taking your opinion seriously

Evan Ts'kov - Ribs of the Boar
Sli Sol - Forest Vol. 2
Mammoth - Mammoth
Compound Fracture - On
Taste - Where Do Witches Go When They Die?

The state of indie rock deeply saddens me. It has gotten so bad it's popular to ripoff a ripoff artist (Mac DeMarco). Is indie rock irreversibly doomed?

jeff rosenstock just released a new album. so no.

shut the fuck up about boy pablo already

No, he's the latest meme.

>>THIS ISNT CONFORMING TO [insert popular trend of current year] WHY ARE PEOPLE LISTENING

It's less that and more "this is following sterile trends that are tired and beaten to death how is this popular" rather than "this ISN'T in line with what's currently trendy".

If the sound is still going and popular 5 years later then it wasn't just a "trend"

come the fuck on, just because i hit up a fucking herb you feel the right to make fun of others for not consuming it yourself? This place is so childish, just whatever man shits boring.