DAL: Yogi Ferrell scores 20 points in Mavs victory
MEM: Wayne Selden scores 24 in win vs. Heat
NY: Woj: Melo expects NYK to resume trade talks
BOS: Ante Zizic will not play against the Mavs
BOS: Jayson Tatum (knee) out again for Saturday

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MarcJSpearsESPN/status/887053871800963077
twitter.com/lakerfilmroom/status/887045532161515522
12up.com/posts/5267423-ben-simmons-needs-to-chill-with-his-lonzo-ball-infatuation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no lonzo in that pic?

The Miami Heat are one of the 4 most iconic franchises in the NBA.

>LAK: Lonzo Ball exits w/ calf tightness on Sunday
>Won't play today

Two games missed now? In Summer League?
Holy shit he's already falling apart. Wait till real men get a hold of his bitch ass, he doesn't stand a chance.

twitter.com/MarcJSpearsESPN/status/887053871800963077

Lonzo GOD
Can't wait till he crosses Lurry up in the regular season.

Back on a 1 day contract. Truth.

Huh? He hasn't retired yet?

>those chompers

Now I know why he wanted to be in Lakers gold.

Why is Shaq barefoot?

>implying Magic isn't intentionally sitting him out because he sees the diamond and doesn't want to risk him getting a fluke injury playing against a bunch of D league scrubs

Picoballer detected

Teams that are factually more likely to relocate than the Miami Heat:

Boston Celtics
Chicago Bulls
Every team in Texas

At least his team hasn't been eliminated like Tatum's, Fultz's and Fox's. Huge busts

twitter.com/lakerfilmroom/status/887045532161515522

>"Lonzo finishes with the most APG (9.3) in Summer League history since they started tracking SL stats in 2004. Highest RPG (7.7) for a PG too"

ROTY confirm

So, how are you Celtics fans doing today?
>Lakers
Promising future
>76ers
Promising future
>Celtics

/nba/ on sedoku watch

>no Lonzo in the championship game

JUST

That's not impressive. LeBron could cross up Curry. His defense is a D+

>summer league

ummmmm bruno was D-league playoff MVP and is confirmed to be stuffing lonzo in the paint next season????

>Lonzo finishes with the most APG (9.3) in Summer League history since they started tracking SL stats in 2004. Highest RPG (7.7) for a PG too

Where the microballers at? AHAHAHAHAHA

*blocks your path*

Summer league? Lmao, quit talking little boy.

the best to ever live lmao
the locked discord must be stuffed full haha

12up.com/posts/5267423-ben-simmons-needs-to-chill-with-his-lonzo-ball-infatuation

OBSESSED

see you in the second round Houston...

If you think Ben Simmons won't win ROTY you're insane.

>houston up for sale

>lonzo throws his first SL game to fool nanoballers
>HAHAHAHAHAHAHA LONZO BUST

>been ballin on haters ever since
>w-w-w-well it's just the summer league.......

Celcucks on suicide watch

Vegas is insane then.

>If you think Ben Simmons won't win ROTY you're insane.
He had his chance and fucked up when he got injured before a single NBA game was played. Time for LonzGOD to shine.

OH SHIT

>Ben Simmons
JUUUUUST

>the smart money on lonzo

/nba/ should be called /ball/ from now on

If Lonzo actually pushes the lakers to a playoff spot in a west THIS loaded, nigga /nba/ will permanently become /lonzo/

only if i get digits like you

Even if you believe Lonzo will ultimately develop in to the better player, I don't see how you pick him over DSJ to win ROTY.

He just looks more ready to handle NBA competition.

S O O N

Why does it feel like stars are more injury prone than ever, even though the league isn't playing nearly as tough as it did two or three decades ago? Am I just imagining it?

I'm so disappointed. I thought Lonzo was gonna be something more than a Ricky Rubio. So sad my Lakeys drafted another bust.

You are just imagining it.

Probably because team ball is more important than ever. Any player that can elevate the game of players around him while being great himself will automatically get more shine. Question is, can Lonzo do that against NBA level talent.

t. Celcuck microballer

Lonzo isn't going to have a team that shoots 73% from 3 during the regular season, or be able to abuse the transition game like he has in summer league.

DSJ has looked better in the half court set.

That's just a very Shaq thing to do, but also in the original Abbey Road album cover, Paul was also barefoot (and no one else was).

>Lonzo Ball is missing multiple games due to a cramp

Did his dad get him some BBB tampons?

inb4 Ainge trades him to the Nets for another draft pick

what time does the zo show start tonight? I would google it but trying to find the summer league schedule is too confusing

Based Paul

He's missing the game due to vaginal cramps from last game.

Which of those teams has the best odds to win a chip? Sit down bitch

salty much you cunt?

>tfw every player on your shitty team is always injured
>tfw 3 years later your #1 draft pick finally gets to play and youre going around talking shit about how hes going to win roty
>25 years old
>roty
the state of the philadelphia 76ers
KEK

>Celtics getting the same draft picks as the other shit teams despite being in the playoffs every year

lmfao, sad

Lonzo isn't playing so who cares? There's nobody worth watching on Portland, and Kazma is the only player kind of worth watching on the Lakers.

The Vegas summer league finale was Mavs vs Lakers.

Hello roach

IMO NBA needs to ban trading of draft picks like in the MLB. It ensures that shit teams stay shit forever.

this
i actually only watched summer league to watch lonzo and i dont even like the lakers, theyre not making the playoffs this season either

vegas doesn't always pick the logical choice. Sometimes bettors flock to the meme choice and you have to increase the odds of memes just to balance the payouts. That's why teams like Lakers/Golden State/Celtics always have retardedly overinflated odds of winning anything

>mfw the lakers win without their best players

stay salty

> That's why teams like Lakers/Golden State/Celtics always have retardedly overinflated odds of winning anything
Except they don't. Crowd-sourcing is surprisingly good at figuring out the odds.

lol why would GSW have over-inflated odds of winning? They've been the favorites because they are literally the best team in the league by a wide margin.

You don't think more people are betting on Lonzo right now because it's the meme thing to do and he's on the front page of ESPN all the time?

this summer league final is more important than the nba finals

You're right. Simmons was the most popular bet early on for obvious reasons but as soon as summer league opened, DSJ was the one that started pulling big money.

Lonzo and Tatum have had their odds rapidly increase, but the amount of betters taking them has stayed steady which indicates it's retard money.

If that's the case, and that skews the odds, smart bettors will bet on the other outcome and balance the odds back to where it should be. Use your brain, dummy.

I'm almost tempted to bet on Simmons to win it. Problem is that this draft is fucking stacked and Simmons only needs an injury.

Also, Simmons can't fucking shoot, and people tend to overstate PPG.

How much money do you think is on NBA ROTY? Yeah, exactly, fuck all. These are numbers plucked by some random employee.

/BBB/ general

Do you think they'll let Lavar on stage to hold the trophy when the Lakers win in the Finals this year?

i'm sure he'll get a ring. when the lakers do win the title

If Lonzo played today he'd win Finals MVP. But I guess Kuzuma will.

>Lakers rookies will win finals mvp while your team's don't

lmao

maybe if he suits up and plays himself

He'll be their GM and coach by then.

Anyone else more hyped about this SL final than the NBA finals? The Lakers SL was much more exciting than the Warriors/Cavs

Yo I found Harry's fuck buddy. Dude spams every facebook sport related post with Lebron pasta

kys

No? Who the fuck is worth watching in this game?

Lakers vs Mavs had Lonzo, DSJ, Kazma and Ding. Nobody gives a shit about the finals.

Small baller. This game is literally more relevant than the Finals

Lonzo isn't even playing you stupid motherfucker.

Goddammit. I fucking hate that Johnathan faggot. Literally every day he does that, on BR, SC, all that shit.

Lonzo will be on the bench to support us winning the Finals trophy and finally having as many championships as Bombston. Literally history will be made tonight.

It's Monday but thanks for reposting that news about Tatum not playing Saturday.

Expected from Laker fag.

>celtics sign paul pierce

haha danny finally got his superstar guys! and guess what its another forward

IT
Hayward
2002 PP
Crowder
Horford

Does this team win the Finals?

>34
m-m-maybe?

he literally traded paul pierce to the nets for the #1 pick, and then got paul pierce back. The absolute mad man

*yawn*

Lakers fans are literally ruining BBB with their reddit stench. Nobody who gives a shit about Lonzo cares about your shitty team when he isn't playing.

look at this little baller

the itsy bitsy baller went up the water spout...

What y'all think bout my nigga Antonio Blakeney? Niggas got hops. Now, imagine him and Zach Lavine jumpin over niggaz on da Bulls like dunkin from the free throw line in game. Shit, with a good shooter in Markkanen, niggaz better not be sleepin on da Bulls.

Epic frogposting brah. Should make sure and submit it to r/lakers

>Nobody who gives a shit about Lonzo cares about your shitty team when he isn't playing

lmao the pressure is getting to these nerds

it's embarrassing i know. as the resident lakerfan i have to deal with these bandwagon moo'shits.

im used to it

microballers don't @ me

Haha fucking small ballers amiright?

>saved
>mfw when living the BBB lifestyle
the lore is getting deep