What does Sup Forums think of Little Tim Heidecker?

What does Sup Forums think of Little Tim Heidecker?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vKTLU7Agh74
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Got rid of the cancer that is Sam Hyde, and it's also funny seeing his rabid fanboys get ass blasted because their garbage show is off the 1am airwaves lol

More like Tim Hyde Decker being as he's metaphorically decked Sam Hyde

Cuckidy cuck cuck cuck

Based Sam hyde!

>Got rid of the cancer that is Sam Hyde

He influenced it, and that does seem a little low to me, just because hes offended by them

I love his whacky, so random! humor. He's the best!

Hope his back is ok.

Shittier version of Louie C. K who is also shit. Can't take anyone being more successful than him so has to resort to backstabbing and evil Jewish tricks.

cucked sam hyde out of a job

must be nice to be an average middle class sorta guy

that lives in hollywood with his million dollar ADT security gated mansion and decides which shows end up on a major cable network

that's like an average house where I live

Just a sad pathetic piece of shit who should disappear back into whatever hole he came out of.

If I had the power I'd damn well make sure to get every show I don't like cancelled

whoa

>where I live
Where your parents live, you mean.

No longer relevant.

He got tired of Sam's shit on twitter and decided to completely destroy him irl.

fuck off time, your posting here everyday for the last two weeks. this board doesn't like your reddit comedy since they were 16 and just discoverered adult-swim

which is fine if it was based on him not thinking it was funny or good, but he said he didn't even watch it, so its because of some imagined political content.

Funny guy. Obnoxious about politics.

Sam Hyde isn't funny.

Oh like the Sam Hyde threads that get spammed here every day for months.

He's a cuck

>be Sam Hyde
>be a duderandumbbbxDD lmao edgy """comedian"""
>start trying to get into politics and loudly voicing your edgy political """humor""" online
>get BTFO by reality

He's alright in my book.

I think he's a funny guy, but what he did to Sam's show was a petty thing to do

how is he anything like Louis CK?

that was so fucking annoying even as a fan of his show

He's a lolcow, for a comedian he is insanely easy to troll.

I always thought he was just a shit, but then I saw that huge butt hurt article he wrote after his show got cancelled. Holy shit.

He was really ass pained. I can't believe he called into tim's show and had an autism fit. What a cry baby.

not funny

>I CAN'T AFFORD HEALTH INSURANCE
>G-G-GET MY JOB BACK!

-An Cuckold, 2016.

He is ok, the way he BTFO Sam Cuck was great.

He ended the sam hyde meme with no survivors

I like him but I wish he'd help to get World Peace back on the air. He or his fans may have played a role in getting it cancelled.

Personally, I love absurdist comedy that both MDE and Tim do, which is why I'm upset world peace got cancelled.

Especially after it had good ratings.

Ah well. Hope my MDE book gets here before Christmas.

Cuckity cuck cuck
Cuckity cuck cuck
Look at that cuckboy go!

If your house is $750,000 or more in Texas, that's upper class. That's the price of homes in flower mound out in Dallas.

>it's another Sup Forums goes to Sup Forums and gets triggered by people who don't love Trump episode

Didn't even vote in 2016, my opinion:

World Peace was 8.5/10 solid. Got cancelled over backdoor politics.

I like MDE and WP but Sam handled this shit so poorly, it's his own fault.

How did he handle it poorly? The worst he's done is troll office hours.

>another lol so randumb show gets cancelled
>neckbeards get their hanes in a knot

It was nothing original. It was derivative and boring.

Fuck Tim the Cuck

>chicken nugget scoon

What did he mean by this?

Tim and Eric was pretty great

>tim can grow a beard
>sam can't

Sad!

Sam your life will never have meaning, just kill yourself

sam is still moaning about tim heidecker in every interview, and his fans are still harrassing him on twitter. don't expect tim to lift a finger.

I love Tim and his work. I've known he was cunty for a long time, after I listened to the Tom Goes to the Mayor DVD commentary. He's the kind of guy who lashes out and then plays the victim when anyone retaliates. He seems really resentful about his upbringing in Allentown, PA.

Tim and Eric Bedtime Stories is criminally underrated btw, people who hate Awesome Show for "lol so randum" humor might like it

He's based.

But he can't grow a goatee.
youtube.com/watch?v=vKTLU7Agh74

Checkmate, Deckerheads

I love him to bits, I wanna kiss him on the lips

>that pic
Tip top kek

Funny guy, many redditors around here love him because he helped get Sam hyde show canceled which wasn't that great in the first place.

it didn't get cancelled over politics you stupid retard, it wasn't adult swim saying ''hey we just found out these guys are right winger racists, let's take them out''

The reason world peace got cancelled was the MDE fans harassing adult swim plus the articles about how the show was racist and all that shit, which weren't really that popular at all

If someone's to blame, it should be all the MDE fans, and sam himself for not being responsible enough about shutting the fuck up on social media
Nobody in hollywood or mainstream media likes a right wing racist, that's why most of them hide in youtube, don't get work at all in movies or just don't speak their opinions

Sam says he's not actually that political but he seems to love talking about politics, and not just saying ''i like trump'' but spouting Sup Forums stormfront tier shit on twitter is enough to get you blacklisted in a second

love how he manhandled Hyde and made him town down, just took him down hard, and made him beg for his job, "oh please tim oh please" lmao

Very true, he is still hilarious and it sucks he couldn't keep his politics on the down low. Tim Heidecker is just as bad though and has been crying on twitter for months about being called a cuck. Neither one of them is better than the other

>all he had to do was censor himself so people wouldn't ve offended by jokes

O gee

There's no way any network is ever gonna touch this shit again

He's a bitch.

>its a "Tim uses faggy backstage politics to get a show cancelled because hes made he got trolled online" episode

tiny tim at it again

A 40 year old loser who has nothing better to do but whine about how people called him a cuck on he Internet.

Presenting yourself in twatter as a nazi retard is now a joke...

>gets triggered by people who don't love Trump episode

You cant really bitch about this when Tim got someones show cancelled because that person voted for Trump

yeah it's a sad world but that's how it works you dumbfuck

> unironically calling Sam a nazi
I bet trump and hitler are like the same person right?

who is this pic about

Sure thing tiny tim

do you really thought he was serious about that? he was only serious if it involved his personal life like his family but other than that he took it all as a joke

aren't you a MDE fan, you should understand about ironic humor
Did you also believed that Tim was actually complaining that his life was shit because his back hurt and his daughter had a cold? he was fucking with Sam

I like them both, it's like my parents fighting and getting divorced all over again.

>whines about being bullied by MDE fans
>clearly didn't happen
Tim's a rat.

Oh...i'm not calling him a nazi, i'm calling him a living 'i was just pretending' meme.
That retard deserves everything he got.

I've been looking for the source video of that face Tim makes. What's it called?

well that really says something about you doesnt it. youre a petulant pussyjust like tim

not him but when you have opinions and politics that are very similar and the same as nazi germany then yeah, you're a nazi or neo nazi

yanks take it as an insult because they fought the nazis but in realitythey have similarities, especially americans
People hate on Hitler but then they go and complain about brown third worlders and how they should all be killed

Represents everything wrong with his generation. Not funny, just weird shit trying to be meta while really just profane. Spawned even more shit by enabling Eric Andrew and other cunts.

laughs about a peer's wife dying, but expects Tim to go out of his way to protect World Peace from cancellation because they're peers.

I wonder if he realises the 'sam hyde the school shooter' meme isn't Sup Forums laughing with him, but at him. The joke is that he looks autistic and acts like an edgelord. The media can be forgiven for assuming that he is a mental patient with a quick google image search.

t. crying liberal

that man in the gif should be behind bars

>People hate on Hitler but then they go and complain about brown third worlders and how they should all be killed

>Not wanting your country to be submerged by third-world welfare shitters is the same as murdering 100,000 Jews.

6 Million jews, 11 Million people total.

Sam Hyde literally cried when he asked for his job back from Tim :)

>Tim to go out of his way to protect World Peace from cancellation because they're peers.

No, he expected Tim to not go out of his way to get his show cancelled. Tim got trolled online and blamed it all on Sam because hes just some old out of touch retard who doesnt understand the internet or the damn kids these days

>making shit up because you lost the argument

when will you go back to lelddit?

>No, he expected Tim to not go out of his way to get his show cancelled.
>GET ME MY JOB BACK
>I-I'm a younger comic, you should have looked out for me

ok Sam.

By the way your Dad never loved you, that's why he left.

>argument
lol, I made a true statement and you got triggered, if that constitutes an argument on your home subreddit then please fuck off back there.

Hitler wanted that same thing though, he wanted his country to be great and not take anything that was untermensch

What opinions and politics does donald trump have that are similar to fucking hitler? If you are anti-immigration and want to build a wall that makes you the same as someone who gassed millions of jews and started a massive war in europe? Stop drinking the daily show koolaid

>bunch of green frogs with red hats in his replies all year spewing alt-right garbage and repeatedly telling him that white-nationalist comedian sam hyde is funnier
Yeah it's just Tim struggling with the damn Twitter site and the internet youth, isn't it

No, you lied because you lost the argument. Youre such a sad little boy, arent you?

You lied like a retard and then began to sperg out

I don't blame you for blocking out Sam's embarrassing behaviour. Maybe you should look for a new friend simulator, one that won't let you down so often?

Yes that is exactly what it is, did you read your post and think otherwise?

Not talking about Trump, I'm talking about people like Sam who support trump

What's wrong with holding opinions similar to nazis?

So you are generalizing all trump supporters as neo-nazis? There were millions of non-whites that voted for trump.

you lied about Sam crying because you lost the argument, just like how you lost any respect your father might have ever had for you :)

When reality becomes too taxing, substitute it with your own. Sam Hyde was perfectly calm and not at all upset, you're right. Nice wacky reaction image, 12 year old, it really gave me a clear representation of your emotional and mental state.

Hahaha keep up the salt faggot, I didn't know Sup Forums was for mature thespians such as yourself.

>he thinks Tim Heidecker and Sam Hyde are two different persons

You have all been rused.