/brit/

babestation edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uDl3jG4HB4k
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/8664738/Glenn-Beck-likens-Obama-administration-to-the-Third-Reich.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

we're in here
>77183173

babestation

FUCK OFF thread splitting twat anime cunt

get fucked chinese cartoon autist

hate canadians

love anime me

>having a yank containment thread
great idea

should really be using the anime thread as it was posted first.

love yanks and canadians and australians and new zealanders. hate pakis.

Yeah gotta agree with lisicki here

is milana fit for babestation

this thread was linked first in the old thread

don't know why i am posting this because literally everyone is in that thread and nobody is here

is 190kg runt blind as well as a creepy daft autist who cant even talk to barbers but apparently is knee deep in gash

Hello darkness, my old friend
I've come to talk with you again
Because a vision softly creeping
Left its seeds while I was sleeping
And the vision that was planted in my brain
Still remains
Within the sound of silence

Lads I'd just like the point out the OP of the thread has a British flag, whereas the poster you are replying to does not.

he also nonced his niece

>hurr must be a paki
simpleton

cateeeeehhh cooooole

people have absolutely lost their minds about trump. it's really weird to watch.

my favourite toy is mr piggy, bought for me by my godfather when I was 4
nowadays he is so old (15 years) that he has lost a lot of his stuffing and his head + upperbody sags, and his cheap polyester skin is worn so much that just holding him can cause his skin to break and for him to bleed his plastic pellets

i used to hug and squeeze him almost every day. now he just sits on top of the cupboard by the TV and sleeps.

love you piggy. im sad to see you like this, and i wish i could think of a way to rejuvenate you, but I suppose we all get old eventually.

never implied you were, sorry you took it that way. but now i suspect you might be a paki, since you took it that way.

grim

glad someone does

newpeoples have ruined the etiquette 2bh

irrelevant

thought the literally shaking rn was a meme
apparently not

Not really
Some of us are old enough to remember the hysteria from the right over Obama

HATE jews

howling and screaming

it was pretty obvious what your implication was

pooing

care to address these allegations

Not posting in anime nonce threads when given the option of posting in two new threads one anime nonce the other not

>I told my brown son that Trump was going to deport him to Somalia and now he's terrified! Are you happy now Trumpettes??

Plot twist: Lisicki's Lover left ages ago and 190cm master race is pretending

they're not the same people apparently

100% false

>irrelevant
obviously not

yeah there was hysteria that obama was literally hitler and constructing gas chambers right

don't want to imagine a life as grim as one posting as a fake lickdicki

do not give the slightest fig about yank politics

club tonight lads

if she can stay up all night shaking those big tittays
i'd give her a watch ngl

which one la

time
seems a little thing, but tis most burdensome despite the diminuitive property of its appearance
it piles up, part by part, like an hourglass reversed twixt a God's fingertips
until its o'erwhelming enough to swallow mountains and fill crevasses

time. time enough at last.

redpill me on tattoos

Would you stay by her side lads?

the etiquette of /brit/ last year was to always use the thread posted first.

how new are you?

i'm 28. i remember obama going in. no one was saying he was going to make gas chambers and comparing him to hitler on a daily basis, and the mainstream media was not fueling the delusions. i'm not just talking about USA either, you have people all over the world saying he'll start WW3, pls dont let him get the codes. people are fucking idiots haha.

barak HUSSEIN obama, MUSLIM, and rampantly being called a communist was about the extent of the right wing sentiment towards obama, and it wasn't in the new york times.

Yes
Do you not remember all the rabid talk of FEMA camps and communist revolutions

bit late

One ancient account of the death of Chrysippus, the 3rd century BC Greek Stoic philosopher, tells that he died of laughter after he saw a donkey eating his figs; he told a slave to give the donkey neat wine with which to wash them down, and then, "...having laughed too much, he died" (Diogenes Laertius 7.185)

Why is 190 kids nonced itt? Been seeing him everywhere lately, even /tennis/, reckon the nonce is following me

it's a warehouse party hosted by club people
don't know the address yet

CHRIST FUCK

yea probably

apparently the only one who cares about this is you tripsperg

in a better world..

depends on her personality

smells kikey itt

any rorke man in?

>always use the thread posted first.
are you blind? this one was posted first go fucking check

Cold out

to sleep, perchance to meme

no, I don't remember all the talk about obama being literally hitler and constructing gas chambers, sorry.

or... is it?

listening to sampha

to meme is to dream

Obama was a weird quasi-foreigner from a trashy family with an extremely unfortunate name and a very questionable background. Doesn't actually matter that he was born in Hawaii, culturally speaking he had nothing to do with America and that's what people were responding to.

don't think about it too much
too much

Here's How Bernie Sanders Can Still Win It.

tune

Woah. Imagine being with this and then her face melting off. Good on the man and all that but honestly I can't imagine he could get hard these days

wew, look at those boobstations

*puts melted arm stub around you*

get the fuck away from me you monster
*kicks you to the ground*

WHAT'S HE DOING

kind of want this haircut thoughts?

sounds good lad, shelf a couple of pingers for me xx

Sitting here eating Goji berries using my new MacBook Pro overlooking a gardenpath that leads to a non-profit organization where me and my wife walk our two dogs.

again. wasn't remotely implied. was just making general assertions in response to you

youtube.com/watch?v=uDl3jG4HB4k
thoughts

Conservatives like Glenn Beck, Alex Jones, Bill Whittle etc literally made this exact comparison mate

>not husband
confirmed shitlord

grow up

need a supple ass to grind me rn
female only

Right wingers were fine with the hysteria over Obama because they didn't like him

are there people who actually thinking sucking dick is gay?

>1. you're sharing protein
>2. you're admiring masculine physique
>3. being in the vacinity of other high testosterone males increases your own testosterone

eating pussy is gay because you're litterally slurping down estrogen. and long term relationships have been proven to lower testosterone. spartans had gay orgies all the time and they were the height of masculinity. you bet they were at least fondling eachothers test producers.

all these summer DYEL's piss me off. their twink bodies don't understand, but in time i'm sure they'll get it.

in the uk, if you were to go ask some random about obama in his first term, they would probably be like oh yeah, the first black american president, he seems okay. if it's trump, 50/50 chance they will spew hate for five minutes straight. like he remotely effects anyne here

source?

>MacBook Pro
backs to the wall lads

heh

I see 190 kg bastard shut the fuck up when I asked him if he was blind and to go check which thread was posted first
added to the list of internet arguments won

HIERON: what is this sleep that now evades me so?
how doth it differ from a day's visage?
the feverish afflictions that do mete
to both sides of fair gold Apollo's coin
our wretched dues of torture and of pain.
and wherefore doth we endure this wicked curse?
the creation of a paltry human's meme.

WULFRIC: A meme? nay, tis a sickness!

HIERON: Good squire, do not blaspheme yourself so! Stay your tongue!

WULFRIC: I apologise my lord.

HIERON: Why, it seems a meek pathetic thought
that steals across my mind in such a cloak
as to posess and o'erwrite all odd concerns
in favour of this one pernicious bent
To meme! A pox on memes!
Why these self-reflective screams of existensial dread!
To what possible good end can come of it?
Damn them go hell! And damn you all to hell too!
Now away! To fair Sweden!
Leave me.

>WULFRIC exit stage right

honestly would

don't care much about looks, more important things and by then i'd probably already be in love with her

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/8664738/Glenn-Beck-likens-Obama-administration-to-the-Third-Reich.html

americans are just political chicken littles desu

HOLD ME
LOVE ME
HOLD ME
LOVE ME

I AIN'T GOT NOTHING BUT LOVE GIRL
EIGHT DAYS A WEEK

"Hello, I'm Tommy Tutt. Do you like things in your butt?"

"Hello, Tommy Tutt. No, I don't like things in my butt."

"Would you like them if they're round? Would you like them if they're brown?"

"I would not like them if they're round. I would not like them if they're brown. I do not like things in my butt. I do not like them, Tommy Tutt."

"Do you like them long and straight? Pounding with the force of hate?"

"I do not like them long and straight. I do not like the force of hate. I do not like things in my butt. I do not like them, Tommy Tutt."

"Maybe gently caressed with love...a single finger in a glove?"

"Not with hate, not with love. Not a finger in a glove. I do not like it long and straight. None shall pass my starfish gate. I do not like things in my butt. I do not like them, Tommy Tutt."

"What if it was thick and curly, twisting with a twirly whirly?"

"No, I do not like it twirly whirly - makes me scream like a little girly. Long and straight, round and brown, this sort of thing ain't going down. I do not like things in my butt, I do not like them, Tommy Tutt."

“But lots of people give it a try, don’t you ever wonder why?”

“I guess I’ll try it, but you will see. This sort of thing is not for me.”

zip thrrrrrk UNGHHHH

“Say, that’s not so bad. Say, I feel pretty glad. I DO like things in my butt. Thank you, thank you, Tommy Tutt!”

Left wingers are fine with the hysteria over Trump because they don't like him