God damn

God damn.

Holy god damn.

I love how much that album is getting posted.

Playing it. I like it desu.

Did you know that The Moody Blues were going to break up after this album, and it was originally intended to be their Swan Song?

my mom gave me this album (along with several beatles records) it was an original issue and I guess she was dating someone at the time and she got to keep all his records when they broke up. When my friend moved I got to keep a lot of his dad's records (he passed away a while ago) since he doesn't have a record player, which means I have two copies of the album you posted.

I still haven't listened to it yet.

Nice blog.

You should listen to it.

That would've been fucking badass.

Peter Knight was a time traveler.

The white noise at the beginning of the album is a psychic temporal maker

I remember listening to it in the car when I was a kid with my dad, got around to hearing the remaster last week and it's really something pretty incredible

>And I love youuuuu
>YES I LOVE YOUUUUU
>OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HOW I LOOOOVE YOUUUUUUUUUU

woah good albums on my Sup Forums?

would be a 10 if it werent for the spoken word parts

amazing album tho

But the poems bookending the album is one of the best things about it user. It ends where it began

any other albums similar to the orchestral opening of The Night?

I didn't like it but I enjoyed later prog records. One might argue that this is a sort of proto-prog, though. Maybe I enjoy more of what prog was in the middle of its run in the 70s than what preceded it or the wankfest it eventually became.

Should I relisten

>Letters I've written
>Never meaning to send

This album is getting posted more and more, have people finally listened to it?

idk it just makes me cringe desu

>I didn't like it

>everybody's taste should be exactly like mine and any differentiation is automatically wrong and therefore garbage

I don't have an image for this so I'm just gonna call you a stupid faggot

>everybody's taste should be exactly like mine
I didn't say that.

bump

The way the orchestra swells and the mellotron kicks in gives me chills every time