twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jay here, what should we change?

Oh well.

At least Jay is a hottie

Wear tighter shirts.

New Best of the Worst: Brazil, The Adventures of Baron Munchausen, and Zulu

youtube.com/watch?v=a2XHFksrAEI

When was it ever good?

Guys, can I get a straight and honest answer here?

What the f*ck happened to Jessi?

Remove AIDSMoby

i'm so fucking stupid i thought it was real

There's literally no definite answer and anyone who says one is just speculating.

RLM is as good now as it always was. I miss Jessi tho

Rich=Mike=Jay>Jessi>Jack>Josh

She lives in the Wall now

>dicklet wants based dean gone

He's an essential member, his chirpy demeanor works as a catalyst to enhance Mike Rich and Jay's jaded humour

rlm was never good, apart from the plinket reviews

Gonna need a gif of 1:35 keyboard titty bounce

No one knows, they never said anything.
Maybe she and Mike broke up, maybe she still works off camera.
She's no longer included in their patreon picture, if that means anything.

AIDSmoby is tolerable but just barely. If anyone needs to be gotten rid of it's beardfat/aka wizard. That fat fuck is a thin skinned sjw who gets offended at things even AIDS can laugh at.

>RLM is as good now as it always was.

no.

youtube.com/watch?v=DnpShrF5tXs

finally someone else who likes munchausen

this desu, jack has grown on me

but beardfat is just not fun ever

i agree beardfat is a disgrace to josh's everywhere

i feel like that dark shaq meat shirt were rich wore wasn't even scripted

Who here has actually given ACTUAL MONEY to Red Letter Media? Any fellow bros here?

Feels good knowing you support your favorite artists with continued patronage. Our money goes to their creative process; allows them to invest in nicer sets and equipment; and bring on new and exciting guests. We also get the occasional feature length film for a discounted price.

i pirated feeding frenzy and space cop

fuck them lol

Yeah I'm a patreon subscriber. I haven't payed for any media in years so I might as well pay people who actually produce content I enjoy

I have buyer's remorse for Space Cop. Shit was mad expensive even before international shipping, and then it was just insult to injury.

>paying for their movies

Don't encourage them with that shit. If I could give money directly for BoTWs I would

>posting in a literal shill thread

I bought Gorilla, Interrupted. The behind the scenes documentary is pretty neat.

Why is this a thing? Is it some sort of absurd self-loathing? Either way it's just sad and cringy and needs to stop, you know very well your lying.

they dont want to talk about it but she got raped

Jay said on one of the Pre-Rec streams with Rich and Jack that she just does behind the camera work now. I think it was an FTL stream.

I watch their ads and use their referral links.

>Mike shouting commands at a woman from off screen
life imitating art imitating life

Miscarriage, we've been over this

>appreciating another man's aesthetics
>self-loathing

What

Mike and Rich>>>>Mike and Jay

Jay/Colin sex tape when

>all these people liking Jessi only because she is a woman

Mike and Susan > Mike and Rich

oh you talking about that sweet merch bro? yea I got some great glasses and mugs, and some sweet sweet t-shirts, they make great stocking stuffers with the holidays coming up

Or maybe you're just a contrarian faggot?

Seconded, Jack is not really all that annoying and he has some good moments here and there, I really stop hating him after watching a few Pre Rec. Neckbeard is always a piece of shit.

This is a lie. Jay has never said anything about Jessi. None of them have, aside from one or two jokes Jack has made that is basically making fun of people asking about her.

rate the botw guest appearances

here they are in no particular order
the canadians
gillian
our guy len
gay boy landis
that comic artist guy

only ones i can remember

jessi IS jack you fucking morons

Some user kidnapped and locked her in his basement.

That's not the same as being an actual fan/patron and you know it.

Don't you faggots get sick of saying the exact same things over and over in every RLM thread?
>where's Jessi?
>AIDS is okay but Beardfat is the worst!
>jay is hot
>no jay is not hot
>pointless power ranking
>jewerly
>I'm dying Lauren
>gilchrist
and on and on and on. You've literally been doing this for years of your life.

Is there anyone who doesn't?
I thought anyone seen this, as a kid at least

Perhaps, if you think about it, Red Letter Media was never good. I like how they're a company founded upon criticism, insulting and berating others and their works, but HEAVEN FORBID that anyone criticize them! They'll even ban you from their stream if they catch a whiff of dissatisfaction. It's amazing how creatively lazy the group has become. They were better when they were a starving group. Now they can sit on their fat asses, drink beer and make fart jokes while you throw money at the screen. Amazing.

you forgot the one where some faggot complains about people liking RLM

>posting only part of a stale pasta
That doesn't make it feel more fresh, faggot.

What is the source of this gif

an episode of best of the worst. duh.

these guys are terrific

Wheel of the worst with Canadians

One of the latest ones. It was during a stunt man video

What pasta? I just wrote that stream of in a stream of consciousness.

I don't live in the US so conversion rates would make any dollar I give them expensive as fuck.
I support them as I can.

I am saving Gremlins commentary to listen closer to Christmas alone.
i-i-is it good Sup Forums?

At about 11:30 youtube.com/watch?v=wNHJ9MKTwY4

Jay doesn't say anything. Jack makes fun of the person asking the question. Kind of like exactly what I said in a previous post.

not any better than the rest of them
the last plinkett review was total garbage, I guess they've just stoped caring

It's almost as if you're in an anime imageboard full of virgins who worship anything with a vagina

IT WAS NEVER GOOD

fuck off with your friend simulator, shill shitshow threads already

nobody ever liked you

This.

But there was some speculation that she worked behind the scenes a bit into her on camera disappearance.

Len was great, so was the Samurai Cop dude a bit too full of himself but still pretty enjoyable episode.
Gayboy Landis was the worst, too annoying, overly loud, motherfucker even step on Richie's lines, I can imagine that guy being no fun allowed all the time.
All the eps with the snow mexicans are good.

So you didn't like Landis because he stepped on people's lines but you liked Len, who constantly talked over everyone so much that they had to constantly mute his microphone in editing?

Landis & Beardfat>Wacky Jack & boring leafs

This.

the real warning sign for me is he didn't even bother involving the guys in his short, he just went off and made it with his real friends

this happened to her

Ignore this salty faggot , Gremlins was one of their best commentaries

she looks cute

your standards are too high if you wouldnt at least fuck her

>RLM based in Wisconsin
>Born and raised in Wisconsin
>Had to move out of state years ago
>Watch RLM drink your favorite beer and chit-chat about Wisconsin shit on stream
>Die inside knowing that I'm doomed to live in some bottom-tier state for the rest of my life never to return

Life is hell

Also BotW is consistently good, the rest of the shows are going down.

>it has been +10 years I have made a woman laughs like that
;_____;

Meth?

>f*ck
>lecry
RLM fanbase, everyone.

Is this comment replacing the usual RLM complaints.

America--not even once

it never was

RLM are the living embodiment of the smug, detached Gen-X ethos.

I'd venture to guess none of them has felt a single sincere conviction about anything since childhood. They exist as polyps upon the colon of culture, satiating themselves on the perceived failures of others (i.e. "The Man") while adding nothing new to the discourse aside from ironic complaint.

They're a group of insecure, lost, rapidly aging burnouts who silently believe they could do a better job of making films than the professionals in the industry. Yet they lack the ambition and ability to actually enter the very industry they're obsessed with. They choose instead to fuck around and make student film piss-takes well into middle age.

They are awful, awful people. I've met thousands just like them, and the last thing we need is for these people to gain any attention for their navel gazing.

Please, Sup Forums, do not aspire to become anything like these people. Theirs is a lonely and pathetic road leading to depression and a life devoid of real purpose.

I hope they disappear and their disaffected followers stop subsidizing their lifestyle. Perhaps that would force them to do something productive with themselves.

yo is that the kid from harry potter?

BotW is only good when they have the wheel, or are featuring the stranger b-movies. They have too many bad action/sf stuff that all pretty much the same movie and provide the same discussion points (haha the actor is drunk, look at the silly stunt, the story is confusing lol!).

GIGANTIC

What's so good about Wisconsin?

What's so bad about where you live now?

I thought Wisconsin and Milwaukee were supposed to fucking suck.

So is it beyond your comprehension that maybe that's what RLM wanted him to do? Just make his own short in LA with Macaulay Culkin and then they'd edit it into the episode. Crazy theory right???

>Jay will never do a New Year's stream ever again

>again

What did you mean by this?

i was in the thread when this was created

good fucking times

>again

i know it is pasta, but i pely anyway

>Please, Sup Forums, do not aspire to become anything like these people. Theirs is a lonely and pathetic road leading to depression and a life devoid of real purpose.

I don't get this. Why does making fun of something and hating it lead to depression? It is just a fact that 90% of everything is shit. 90% of movies are shit, 90% videogames are shit and 90% of music is shit, too. This just makes you more happy when you find the good stuff. And you can be happy about the fact that you identify the shit in an instant.

>believe they could do a better job of making films than the professionals in the industry

Just no. A "make it better, then" is not a legit response to criticism. It is your right as a consumer to just criticize and hate stuff without doing nothing at all yourself.

Mike is so lucky

clever girl

these men are pawns

Is that Mike's GF on keys?

She's cute but that's awful music.

Milwaukee sucks, it's just Chicago's coldest shitty suburb. Wisconsin is just a very nice Midwest state with a heavy German influence, lots of beer, lots of cheese, and lots of lakes.

Pure Shit states: MI, OK, AK, KS, ND, SD, IL

what's so bad about kansas?

they should have broken up 35 years ago, but there they are—playing summerfest every. fucking. year.