Happy Anniversary For Democratic Victory

Turk here,

The Gulenist terrorist plot to overthrow the Democratic Turkish government failed a year ago today. How will we celebrate the failure of those terrorist ?

I will be playing the "democracy march" at full blast in my Honda Civic and reporting all Gulenist to the Canadian authorities for supporting terrorism.

The Turkish ppl fought hard. Men threw themselves upon tanks and attacked armed solders for democracy. Really maeks me think who the real lovers of freedom are in this world :)
youtube.com/watch?v=amucDzLL2IY

The song

Other urls found in this thread:

fgulen.com/en/press/messages/51409-fethullah-gulens-message-on-the-anniversary-of-the-coup-attempt-in-turkey
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Go back turk nigger

Also,
>honda civic

How much did (((they))) pay for you to post this?

Didn't know we had many roaches here, I only ever see buthurt kurdfags bitching.

Get the fuck out of my country you dirty fucking roach

No

I do it for free. I voted for Erdogan in the referendum via Turkish embassy here.

lol no. I'm whiter than 99% of ur immigrant population. You should be moar worried about things that matter leik the Mandarin invasion.

>Crescent star symbol pic
Feels good to see that the symbol of Hecate is used for over 2000 years in the same city.

Either a Canadian troll or a Turk troll with proxy.

Crescent was only made Islamic because of us. Don't worry Athens is Turk clay. Greeks are just ideologically corrupted Turks LARPING as Wh*tes.

Kostantiniyye Yunan kili ;)

The brain drain Turkey is experiencing as a result of the backlash against Turkey's Kemalist roots by Erdogan and the AKP is unbelievable. We could build a second general staff and a second diplomatic corps just with Turkish asylum seekers from the past year.

I'm glad that violence failed, however

how can you justify the purges and termination of jobs effectively making thousands of Turks stateless, based on no evidence that they were Gulenists, (and even if they were, there is no evidence that Gulen himself had anything to do with the Coup attempt). It's obvious that Erdogan is able to wipe out anyone he considers a threat, using pathetic buzzwords such as "terrorist supporters" to win over bydlo votes

fgulen.com/en/press/messages/51409-fethullah-gulens-message-on-the-anniversary-of-the-coup-attempt-in-turkey

Justice will prevail. Turkey will accidentally elect a Gulenist president in 2019

>Athens is Turk clay.
Ahhh the 'mighty' Turkish (or is it just Muslim) mentality: "Hur Dur we invade in a land and automatically it's our clay forever"

You greeks need to pull up your bootstraps and stop living in the past. Stop taking loans you can't repay. Thin down your civil service and invest in creating new industries instead of relying on drunk tourists and shipping fees. Your country is the equivalent of the senile grand uncle who still thinks he's 25.

Hmm...

>Honda Civic

almost all canadians here are immigrants

>let me tell you about your country and how it works while i live on the opposite site of the planet

LMFAO
"we want to destroy our country"

Sick bait thread

Lies, we don't have posters from canada except zaza

>relying on drunk tourists and shipping fees

Greece is this true? How shameful.

Sorry Ataturk. Your country is now being a trash.

you are 100% turkic my armenian greek arab friend

>now

>Be Greek subhuman
>Contribute nothing to civilization
>Steal our culture
>call us "arab"
When we get to erase your country already?
Oh and, star and crescent was also used by Persians
Stop "we wuzzing". you have no culture, you're literally same as kurds.

Better pic

why shameful you shitskin?
Greece will always be a tourist country until humanity dies

it always was trash

You can't call him a subhuman you turkish subhuman

turkish shitskin with inferiority complex lying abuot history

According to the Jews at Amnesty International, many of the Turkish soldiers who took part in the coup, and subsequently surrendered because they refused to shoot their countrymen and follow the coup, were killed or anally raped.

Hopefully, many of the Turkish posters on Sup Forums, after they begin their military service, are unwillingly caught up in a coup and have their throats cut and thrown off the bridge after surrendering.

>turkish shitskin
okay.

So, was the coup real or was it just a show?