What's your movie theater schtick?

What's your movie theater schtick?

I always yell out 'Let's get this party started' right after the previews end.

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/news/india-makes-mandatory-national-anthem-be-played-theaters-951744
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I like to yell "allahu ackbar" when the opening sequence begins

Always good for a laugh

"That's gotta hurt!" whenever an important character is killed.

yell "DONT OPEN DA DOOR" when someones gonna open a door

>I always yell out 'Let's get this party started' right after the previews end.

You must be the friend that others hang out with because you do cringe shit like this and they find it entertaining because of how much of a retard you are.

"Mom's gonna freak!!" everytime a truely disturbed character appears

Say "Okay" whenever a character is needlessly rude.

I'm just like "Aww hell no!" whenever a characters about to do something stupid, never fails to get some laughs.

I usually watch the movie in silence, respecting my fellow movie goers.

Mine is getting in line two people behind my mom, that way she buys my ticket while also keeping others from thinking we're going in together.

Jesus christ what an insufferable faggot, I hate it when people do this

"THAT WAS A CLOSE ONE!" right after the protagonist(s) make a narrow escape

>FIRE! Haha, i'm just kidding, relax!

after the previews end i scream BUCKLE UP! and everyone laughs and becomes my friend and high fives me.

I'd laugh

Me, i'm the one that initiates the clapping (if warranted) the second the credits roll.

I only go to theaters that have subtitles so I can listen to my iPod during the movie. I find I can make better sound tracks with my favorite artists than the conductors.

I always yell "I'VE GOT A BOMB!". Usually gets some laughs.

Member baggy khaki pants?

>being a no fun autist

Shh shush guise I'm trying t-to hear the movie

ITT: Niggers.

usually the moment the previews end and the theater goes dark I like to yell some stuff to get the audience hyped up. I usually say "time for a white-knuckle ride filled with thrills, chills and spills!" it always gets a hearty laugh and many nods of appreciation

I just stand up and cry to the anthem

hollywoodreporter.com/news/india-makes-mandatory-national-anthem-be-played-theaters-951744

I've only done this a couple times when i'm at the cinema with my mates but I mime getting a phone call like, "Hello? Hello?" At this point people start grumbling, and i go, "I'm just having a laugh, there's no one on the line lol"

I just kinda laugh awkwardly once the movie starts and ask if she likes it.

And then you take a shit in the designated shitting aisle?

>white people bother leaving home to pay for the shared experience of a cinema and want to act like no one else is there

Can wait for you to be killed off

i pretend to talk on my phone during the boring talky bits, usually i make something up about my mother being taken to the hospital but that i have to see how the movie ends so i can'r be there for at least another hour or two, i do this v. loud

>Go to see I Am Legend in theaters
>Scene where Smith is about to go into building looking for dog
>This 400 pound black woman 2 rows in front of me screams "DON'T GO IN THERE"
>Smith goes in there
>promptly comes face to face with zombie creature
>she screams again "I TOLD YOU NOT TO GO IN THERE"
Still laughing 9 years later

It's not anything to crazy but after I drain the ol' lizard, my dick, I usually try to ask someone what I missed. More often then not their assholes about it but sometimes a kind stranger will be cool and just tell me.

I yell "Bane??" every time a character gives a vague description of someone.

>Sneak in actually good food, pizza, subs, chinese, whatever
>See a group of fun looking guys or cuties
>Share food
>Instant friends now, joke around during the movie and stuff

Wow, you're THAT guy?

I yell "shut the fuck up" whenever people talk after the trailers end.
>Mfw it always works cause I'm alpha

>2016.9
>going to the theater

>tfw im always at the end of the highfive queue

I legitimately always used to say "The magic is beginning" every time the lights went out in the cinema. I always got pretty excited and wanted whoever I was with to know that.

When the anti-piracy ads play I yell 'LEAVE ME BE YE SCURVY DAGS!'.

I'd keep bantering fuck you I payed like 30 bucks

I usually shoot the place up

whenever there's an intense or suspenseful scene, I scoot up on my seat and say to the person next to me "I'm LITERALLY on the edge of my seat!" making sure to show them how only a fraction of my ass is still sitting

That's pretty good. I'd be surprised at first, but i'd share a chuckle.

when the movie ends i make sure to be at the exit first so i can hug everyone good bye before they leave

I like to sit behind pretty girls and touch myself.

You know just to get some laughs.

haha :)

When all the fucking sheep are getting herded out the theatre door I walk out the exit that leads straight to the parking lot, usually I am the only one who does this and I am the first out to my car and gone. Fucking sheep

>Go to see I Am Legend with a girl about 3 weeks after it came out, at 2pm on a thursday afternoon
>Shes grabbing my dick and hinting shes gonna suck me off during it
>Nobody in there, sweeeet
>Film starts, shes tying her hair back
>Some fucking goon with a giant bucket of popcorn comes in, sees us, and walks all the way to the back of he cinema and sits 2 seats away from us
>Spills his ocean of popcorn 3 minutes in, starts heavy breathing, and talks to himself the whole time

Fuck that movie.

Whenever a jewish character shows up i yell "gas the kikes". Or "hitler did nothing wrong"

Then everybody stares at me then i am asked politely to leave the premises.

Good for a laugh.

So you're the fat 12 year old that keeps doing that! Shit drives me bonkers.

No you wouldn't

ITT: Niggers

I spit a verse every time a new song comes on

>What's your movie theater schtick?

Two words: Laser pointer

>went to go see battle of Los Angeles with senpai
>part where the marine meets the alien for the first time shoots it and it falls into the pool
>he's slowly approaching pool
>large redguard women yells "man you stoopid, don't do dat"
>alien pops back out of pool
>MAN I TOLD YOU, YOU DUMB

Talking while earing crab legs is what uneducated people do so I just watch the flick until I finish eating. When I have finished I just point out the flaws that I see
People usually nods in agreement with my truthfull critics and congratulates on my kino knowledge at the end.

He's a pretty big guy most likely

>dump everything on the floor after
>fart in a quiet scene
>literally yell "what did he mean by this"
>say fake and gay at sex scenes

>IT'S CRANKIN UP BIG TIME!
when I notice the third act starting

I get on the imdb page for the movie and tell people who the actors are and what else they've been in so that people don't have to look it up themselves later.

Jar of moths. Open it right before the climax. Hilarity ensues.

>its a romcom

When a character's plan fails, I can't help but shout, "That went well!"

Instant laughter from the audience everytime

i always try and be the first guy to start the clapping

if clapping starts i try to be the first guy to yell yeehaw

if the hawing starts, i try and be the first guy to jump on his chair

if its calm i throw paper planes

during the slow talking sequences i take a trip to the snack bar, but on my way along the row I ask people if they need anything and charge them a fee per item.

I actually saw someone pull out their phone and check imdb during a capeshit movie once

I laughed.

During the trailers I put on a red vest and take out a torch and direct people to wrong seats.

badd.ass.

>be me, in theater for TDKR
>trailer for Man of Steel comes on
>guy in front of me claps when trailer ends, clearly satisfied, the only person clapping
>was literally like 5 people in the theater

>he doesn't add commentary to enhance the kinomatic experience

I like to ask the Usher to take a group photo of everyone I'm enjoying the cinema experience with

>wrong seats
What the fuck theater are you going to that has assigned seats?

Whenever they show trailers if the movie looks good i whisper to friends "that looks good." If the movie looks shit "I say the fuck is this!?"

If the movie we're watching sucks I usually just mock/joke what's happening to friends.

Went to watch sucker punch with friends. Did not stop talking from start to finish. Our commentary made the movie bearable

>large redguard women

Whenever an action scene starts I jump around on the seats like a monkey.
I also try to, with a loud voice (almost screaming), one-up jokes that a character in the movie makes.

Its pretty common in the first world Cleetus

youre a real american hero

>I don't shower during the shower break

Oh hey there, every black person ever

I shit myself

>sitting in the crablegs section by accident

Way to ruin your clothes with crab juice, dummy.

>h-h-hey guys do you want some italians subs with extra dressing?

Lost

I predict whats going to happen 20 minutes later.

It's pretty rare in the only country that matters, cocksucker. Go see if Abed is ready to pump your wife's pussy full of immigrant cum.

Is senpai censored?

As soon as the credits roll I start to piss my pants
The staff already knows my little quip so they bring a large bottle of water for me, 20 minutes before the movie ends

HOLY SHIT F. A. M. IS CENSORED

everytime a scary moment happens i throw my popcorn bucket in the air really over the top as popcorn flies everywhere

welcome to Sup Forums, desu, you cuck.

I make vomit noises whenever there's a kiss scene
Never fails to make the theatre laugh

After everyones seated, if I didn't get the seat I wanted I like to yell out 'GET DOWN HE'S GOT A GUN!'

As everyone panics and rushes out I slowly make my way over to my seat, watching peoples reactions as I do.

There's a lot you can learn from studying how people react to life or death situations, even if the situation is a mere simulation, nobody reacts the same.

Doesn't your falcon guide you to your seat?

I do this too
But then i take out my gun and start shooting them

>immediate deflection and butthurt murrilard
Lel. Enjoy your meme baby president.
>only country that matters
>owned by china and israel

cuck
KEK
Cuck

Stop shitting up the thread

>be watching trailers
>shit one comes on
>afterwards friend turns to me and bellows "I say the fuck is this?"
>make him get a brain scan
>it's a tumor

I'm usually the first to get the old "Not Our President" chant going before the lights go out. Gets a great atmosphere going

I clap after every cut to make it easier to count them

why is this so funny

Stop trying to moderate the thread you fat fuck.