6. Kennys Vargas (S) DH
7. Eddie Rosario (L) LF
8. Ehire Adrianza (S) SS
9. Jason Castro (L) C

Other urls found in this thread:

sbnation.com/2012/1/12/2701114/looking-back-at-baseballs-fab-five
twitter.com/AnonBabble

T H I CK

I've always wondered how much Photoshop she used in that photo.

found this photo on her facebook. probably a lil editing from a phone photo filter. I wish I could actually friend her for more photos though :(

Last time Brian Mitchell started against the Twins, it was the meme game of the year. Will we get the same this season?

>the worst YES broadcasters are calling the game
please win to make this easier on me

Twins are a big wc competitor, this is a huge series

Btw did that guy call mike?

He said he did, but the producer said his call wouldn't be able to make it through today

God damn Meredith lay off the sweets

Meredith looks particularly fat today

The whole thicc meme was a mistake

she also had a wet spot near her thigh.. what the fuck was she eating/or drinking before reporting?

She doesn't accept friend requests?

denied mine, at least lol

You didn't make the 3k person cut?

I had a sex dream about Press last night because of all this posting

Was kind of hot though

Dfa judge

>because of all this posting
Ironically enough, I've really cut down on the Press posting in the past month

What's wrong with you? I don't even think her girlfriend has sex dreams about her

How do we fix Judge?

She's not bad. I think she's like a 6 or 7. I don't understand the fascination with her though. I can't control who I have dreams about

Hey Mike, you think that now that Judge isn't hitting lately they will take down the Judges Chambers?

What's up with all these manlet second basemen?

Why isn't MLB stopping this?

>judge finally goes through his first slump of the year
>not even a serious slump as he's still hitting the ball hard and not flailing at everything
>people are giving up on him

Fuck you fairweathers

i like stealing bases. huge series, yankees gotta hammer down!!

that was a call i heard today lol

Clint better be thankful he can play baseball or he wouldn't be pulling this kind of ass

7 is a little generous but I don't understand the fascination either. I think it's just like 1 or 2 guys here like TY.

I can't wait until they take it down

I've given up hope on the Yankees. It's almost like they don't want to win. Seeing Ellsbury and Headley constantly in the lineup pisses me off beyond belief too, even though they don't really have any good replacement.

You waited for an hour to ask me that? Get lawst!

He wouldn't look as bad if he weren't a red-haired, freckled fuck.

>He wouldn't look as bad if he weren't a red-haired, freckled fuck.

Can be said for all gingers

lmao at cutting chris carter you guys are going to regret when you can't even find a first baseman lol he led the league in home runs last year

I mean, he'd probably look like a Chad if it weren't for his faggot ass hair color.

He sucks kill yourself

You've been posting here a lot since you've been cut, haven't you Chris?

I see Chris Carter is back to posting on Yankee threads

why hasn't anybody picked him up yet then?

Well you're going to have to hit a lot over the next 2.5 months to match last year, Mr. Carter.

Rangers have interest

Defending Chris Carter is probably the quickest ways to get (You)'s in a Yankee thread kek

Have they watched this season?

>The Yankees might get David Roberston and David Phelps at the trade deadline
Trade deadline reunions are the biggest wastes of prospects you can do. Just fucking keep the players.

Redpill me on this pitcher. Is he any good or are the Yankees going swing at everything today?

What are the odds Bartolo pitches 7 innings against us tomorrow?

He walks a shit ton of people, so that means faggots like Castro will swing at every single pitch.

What's even in Minnesota?

Target

a bunch of bullshit

They have that Mall don't they

Somalians

snow

somalis raping people

What's even in New York?

a place where the Vikings perpetually lose

Relevance

Pizza and that's it

a big statue of some slut

The greatest city in the world. The. The rest of the state is trees and inbred Appalachians

How was the Mike and Mad Dog 30 for 30?

Now that the dust has settled, why are Red Sox fans so obsessed with Judge?

Somali cops that gun your ass down if you call 911

love the yankees forever. and they will love you back!! *hubba hubba*

A century-long inferiority complex.

Who's that faggot behind Jeter?

Juiced balls
AND
Boston is your natural rival

Inferiority complex

They talk about us when Sox aren't even playing the Yankees.

Ummmm who's waters is she in again????

Yankee fans weren't obsessed with Mookie Betts last year though, and Red Sox fans weren't obsessed with Gary Sanchez last year. For some reason, they are REALLY obsessed with Judge.

Holy fuck. Who did Ryan Ruocco blow and/or butt blast to get this gig? Voice sounds like he's gargling jizz while speaking. Where the fuck is Kenny? They need a 3 broadcast team on the road. Don't tell me Yes doesn't have the budget.

Going one more inning then switching to the Twins broadcast.

>owning water
Jersey is full of meth head and nigger zombies

The Yankees could be 30 games behind the Red Sox and they would still be obsessed.

getting real tired of your slow arm didi

I'm so fucking tired of this team

Hicks would have had that

THE WHOLE LEAGUE IS STUPID

now shut up, I'm watching the based ball

It doesn't seem like Ken has been on in a While. Ruocco is alright but he definitely shouldn't do play by play. He doesn't have the voice for it; sucked on TMKS too

its the fab five sbnation.com/2012/1/12/2701114/looking-back-at-baseballs-fab-five

I'd rather deal with then watch Pineda do this game.

I'm so happy I'll never see him again, sad Yanks couldn't trade him for something

The worst part about last season was the Yankees not going all in on the sell. They didn't trade enough people.

Ruocco makes my ears angry. Plus he has no data or insight to share. A wannabe like what's his face on Fox. Michael Kay would have talked in detail about Bird right now and who team is going to go for in an epic trade.

Who else should have been traded?

CC, Pineda, Headley, Gardner, Betances, and possibly Ellsbury if they took on some of the contract. Get rid of all of these faggots who are wastes of space.

The Pineda memes will be missed my friend.

>Garrett Cooper trade
>big trade
Literally what the fuck did Ruoco mean by this?

Yeah he's just doesn't have the personality. There are a lot of broadcasters that have never played an inning but you can still respect. At least Kay knows his shit and he's really passionate.

Anyone else dislike Romine?

Speaking of CC, anyone know what the deal it with the QO?

If he takes it, then the Yankes get him for another year. If he doesn't we get a first round pick if some other team signs him?

Nobody is gonna take on that Ellsbury contract. I really think they just putting him out there to validate the contract

He's a back up catcher. His numbers are fine for that role. Most backups are total trash. Only problem is he's playing way too often at first

You don't even get a first round pick anymore for a QO. There's no reason for the Yankees to even try it

Headley and Ellsbury need to be traded pronto for sure. Eat the fucking money. CC is the glue of the team.

Nobody wants junk, it really only makes sense to trade if someone actually wants what you have to offer. Why give away players just to give them away

they really need to put some young guns out there, and see what they can do.

He's playing way too often in general, and I would be fine if he were at least a good defensive catcher (which he's not).

Headley and Ellsbury have overstayed their welcome and need to go.

I don't think they're at the fuck it point in the season yet
You're right. Ellsbury is shit but he's better than most AAA center fielders

I like him. A true pro. Trade the Spanish speaking only catcher for somebody. Sanchez wears out a path to the mound every game. A catcher needs to speak fluent English. The relievers are not fucking up by accident.