Are people in small towns really this shady?

Are people in small towns really this shady?

Also, this shits kinda cheesy.

>KINDA cheesy

>sign says POP 51,000
>town only has about 1000 people

It's a parody, of course it's cheesy.
Also yes all small towns are creepy and involved in supernatural shit.

>kinda cheesy
>kinda
>he doesn't know what meta is
But hey, at least you started watching it at just the right time.

A parody of what?

Soap operas

howdumb.ru

>this shits kinda cheesy

>It's an autistic memellenial doesnt get it episode

Link isn't working, mate.

I finally got around to watching this show, I finished it in like a couple weeks. It's so good. What's the best way to go about watching FWWM? And is the blu ray box set worth it?

Lynch wanted it to read 5,100 but the studio made him change it. They thought a show about a town that small would put people off, even though changing the sign doesn't change the fact that's exactly the kind of town the show portrayed anyway.

>What's the best way to go about watching FWWM?
By not watching it. Seriously, just don't watch it. It's a lot more fun without knowing all the shit Laura did up until her death. The only scenes that are even mildly entertaining are the ones that have the spirits in them. Everything else is pretty meh.
>is the blu ray box set worth it?
Honestly, I think waiting for the 2017 show to wrap up would probably be the best thing to do, you'd get the entire experience in one box.

>Are people in small towns really this shady

fucked up shit happens and gets covered up in small towns all the time

Play it from the start in your movie player of choice?

>Are people in small towns really this shady?
yes

I mean should I find the edit with all the deleted scenes put into it, should I watch it at all, should I watch the deleted scenes separately?

It's kinda lame how the killer is just Leland possessed by some dumb spirit. I was willing to accept all the supernatural shit as a sidedish leading up to the case being solved, but man what a shit cop out. Honestly fuck this show. It went to shit in S2 episode 7. Past that I just lost all interest. I like it when the creepy shit is in the background accentuating everything not the ultimatum. Might as well say Twin Peaks was all just a dream

What a stupid fucking retarded post. The entire series is just a backdrop for the Cooper v. Bob arc.

I wouldn't call it a cop out, it's what they were working towards all along. They were forced into rushing the reveal though

Such as

When does S3 start?

Yes. I know this series is set in the PNW, but it's the same shit in the Midwest. There is no such thing as "Wisconsin Nice". All those people are rude, stupid, loud, inbred deer-fucking hicks, and they should all be gassed.

do you realize the stupidity in asking for details of things that have been covered up

...you know what you are right.

Soap operas, whodunnits and supernatural fiction.

This whole thread so far.

Watch the movie, then watch The Missing Pieces and finally, if you feel like it, watch the fanedit which merges both.
>And is the blu ray box set worth it?
You bet it is.

i didn't kill anybody

I've been re-watching this for the first time since it aired. I get the impression that it was meant as an intentional parody of a soap opera, with the usual baffling Lynchian elements thrown in.

Did you at least watch the last episode?

Of course he didn't.

they're not.
that's what the degenerate urban coastal elite wants you to believe because they don't want to feel alone in their degeneracy.

>le everyone secretly does it! just like us!

oh wait, yes i did!