Why do Hollywood cast frog looking actors?

Why do Hollywood cast frog looking actors?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/i/videos/808375895543062528?embed_source=facebook
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because frogs are reptilian.

its just a prank bro

Because they think millennials like frogs

Theyre amphibians you retard.

This is now a Rami thread

Finn is very cute, I would like to kiss him

they're amphibian reptilians

Peados fuck off this is a Rami thread

Are frogolians taking over Hollywood?

All frog looking actors are welcome

Damn, this boy is an angel, I love him so much.

There's some seriously creepy women on this board

>women

“Suddenly, the clouds parted and warm rays of sunlight bathed his face in a golden glow, lovingly caressing the shapely slope of his nose and plump softness of his lips; dusting his blushing cheeks with freckle-kisses and dancing mischievously in his huge soulful eyes with irises in a delicious shade of milk chocolate, adorned with a fine lace of dark lashes and framed with elegant eyebrows. The light played hide and seek in his luscious curls, the darkness of which contrasted starkly with the luminous paleness of his unblemished skin (...)”

>we memed too hard

>women

They figured out we like Pepe.

Are you s poet?

were can we read more of your work user?

I once heard that every human either looks like a dog, bird or frog. it's so true.

they look unconventional so they stand out more

>women

Boy do I love froggos.
Don't know why, I'd just like to look right into their weird ass eyes while I pound into them

>USA network NYC show
>Netflix made mini series filmed in some small town in Georgia
NOT HOLLYWOOD

>women

“ (…) he stood there with his eyes scrunched, long eyelashes fanning out on his ruddy cheeks and milky forehead, which usually smooth, was now marred by a frown. With pink witty tongue playfully caught between the pearls of his teeth and inky hair, wild and messy, curling and waving and swaying gently around his face, he looked even more youthful and lovely than usual.”

Rami is #1 froggo

what makes a person look like a frog?

i cant put my finger on it, the lower jaw? the eyes?

not true!

Quite true

Cheeks, which seem to have a further effect on lips

If Hollywood does a live action of Boku no Hero, I want Malek as Tsuyu.

dubs confirm, rami best froggo

How the hell did ST not win a single thing? but game of thrones and westworld did?
game of thrones last season was the worst show i have ever seen and westworld was 7/10 at best. yet ST was the most talekd about show of the summer, with it literally exploding in popularity with critics and viewers

Bravo

Someone has shit taste, it happens. ST has Finn in the cast, so it's a winner anyway

He'd make a good trap

Me too, on a cheek.

>on a cheek
more like on the forehead after pinching those chubby cheeks

sounds good, he has a very kissable forehead

and nose! dont forget the nose

Honestly, is there a non-kissable part of him? I don't think so; even his chin is kissable.

Finn is so perfect, I want him so much.

>women

Im shure his mouth have a very sweet taste

the have the exact same lips. what the fuck

I want him to be happy so very much too.

>ywn bend over for Rami

;_;

Wish Finn would notice me ;_;

>twitter.com/i/videos/808375895543062528?embed_source=facebook

“They made him stand there, next to these knobheads, and recite some lines. He didn't care much about that, but there he was anyway, clad in his usual ash-coloured blouse slashed with some shy horizontal stripes and loose pants. A soft jacket in twilight blue was enveloping him in a warm, protective hug. He kept his hands inside its pockets, tracing the seams with sensitive fingertips; it kept him grounded. His lips, full and pomegranate red, were slightly open, as if in a reverie, and his huge shiny eyes kept wandering solemnly around the room. From time to time he would blink lazily, his eyelashes fluttering and gaze fixing on the camera, and then quickly dancing away. The rest of his face was oddly motionless, trapped in a static beauty of the finest Greek statue, but for his lips which would curl sometimes, the corners lifting ever so slightly in a dreamy, secretive half-smile.”

I want everything good for him, he is my love, I want to marry him to hug and kiss him everyday and everytime

Literally kys you fucking pedo