Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/t6QU39ccy_4
youtu.be/7ePfVfy5Irs
youtu.be/2V2BaCgycXE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

any kekistani man in

got a feeling yank hours are going to drag out again

oneitis won't respond

that cat is experiencing sensory overload (in a medical not meme sense). they often get it in cars and it can cause them to die from shock

sleep is for the weak

Good

Just noticed the Net Neutrality banner

actually prefer yank hours, they're better posts than brits

this thailad imposter is relentlessy trying to destroy thailads reputation. i am not sure if the real thailad is aware of how many hoirs the fake thailad puts in pretending to be him when the real thailad is not even here.

bit weird. this place is weird. wonder why i keep coming here regardless

Thaiguy sucks anyway he's worse than lickdicki

anything good on the tee vow right now
not news im not a rorke

yep, looks like it's time to depart. see you later lads

thailad is my favourite poster

It's a special kind of autism, seems to be up at all hours.

i am indifferent. just an observer. dont you think the entire thing is bizarre though?

>tfw you fell for the PC gaming meme

If you tried to do this in real life you would just spurt tea all over your face

What's the downside beside missing a few "AAA" titles that are popular for two weeks before the next one is shat out.

point and laugh at this guy

How did you lads like the other thread? The Karen one?

Made it myself, I did.

look at the table again, he's gotten it all over the place in an attempt to get that one shot

PCs are objectively superior

big willies

just got my 23&me back
turns out i've got the hetero gene

the only downside i can see from having changed from console to pc is a lack of racing games. really wish pc had more good racing games. other than that, games are way cheaper, can buy old games, better graphics, faster load times, mods. they are literally better than consoles in every respect and pay for themselves in the reduced game prices

Pity they have literally zero good exclusives

Playing games at my desk doesn't feel comfy
Miss out on exclusives
Not great for local multiplayer

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

FUGGIN NERD

I'm only a casual gamer but a PC is much more worth it than an £600 vidya machine if you're 18 or over
depends on where you go to and at what times. And most importantly, how accompanied you are. It's mostly common sense if you live here, but you may be used to walking on dark streets late at night and not constanly checking on your stuff.. If so, you can't here. Murder crime is mostly in areas you wouldn't go to as a tourist except in La Perla in San Juan, (which is also a vela supermarket, and I think despacito was filmed there)

>m-muh exclusives
there's only like 3 exclusives this generation and last generation that were worth playing

Where can you even buy PC games though?
Not interested in buying digital licenses btw

There's always Half Life 3

pirate them

it depends what you like to play. divinity original sin series is an excellent exclusive, as is pillars of eternity. there's loads of exclusive strategy and rpg on pc. not to mention the multiplat games you get on pc have loads of mods and additional player made content.

the only exclusives on consoles i really miss are the racers. forza from xbox, gran tourismo from ps4, mario kart from wii

are you joking
literally any game that isnt mashing buttons for 3 moves that you cant control is on a pc

the spic is here

>Not interested in buying digital licenses btw
why?

When you think about it every game you can emulate is also pretty much a PC game

last game I bought was layers of fear
seemed to uptake cortisol in the AM so I switched to civilization 4

>Not interested in buying digital licenses btw
lmao grandpa

i buy my games for steam from third party sellers like g2a and cdkeys at a fraction of the cost on steam or at retailers. check out the sites, look at the prices

Can't really comment on racing games, I can play the recent release of mariokart8 on a current gen console from my PC so I'm sound.
You're aware that you can connect your computer to you TV right?
I want a disc that I can scratch and lose rather than something that I'll be able to keep for the rest of my life without a problem.

hate first person games and playing online with other people

what does PC gaming have to offer me?

I've thought about and I don't think you know what a PC is.
You can emulate on any piece of hardware just about. They've got linux emus, tons of mobile apps that emulate, et cetera

i heard they were on their way to emulating that a year or so ago. the wii u version. when i last checked it was sort of stable but with no sound. it runs seamlessly now, then?

>I want a disc that I can scratch and lose rather than something that I'll be able to keep for the rest of my life without a problem.
odd but fair enough. live the dream mate.

because you don't actually own them, you have to install steam/origin/windows 10 DRM botnet to play them, you can't re-sell them once you have finished them and steam/origin can take them off you whenever they feel like

me on the right

the greatest games ever
age of empires
red alert
civ
the sims
cities skylines
flight simulators
space simulators
anything that isnt something you'll never replay in your life

>You're aware that you can connect your computer to you TV right?

Yeah but if I wanted to I'd have to move my PC into my living room every time which isn't really feasible

>the best strategy games ever made
>the best simulator games ever made
What kind of games do you like?
youtu.be/t6QU39ccy_4

It's perfect now, so are other mario games and the new Zelda is 95%

t. retarded goy

Jesus, this setup really tells us about thailad
I hope you get grounded a couple of times a day and use f.lux
I know it's part of the job but that all day in front of that is just brutal.
I've got two smaller acers and I want absolutely nothing more, even when I'm doing all sorts of work. It becomes a chore

Football Manager is the only game(s) you'll ever need

age of empires is overrated.

I enjoyed it as a kid, but overall it's not worth the praise it receives.

>flight simulators
Out of (my) general klaus

get a TV for your bedroom?
tbf the 3rd is behind me at a direct angle to the bed for movies and stuff.

>>>/etb/

>open laptop
>was boozed last night
>last thing open is a picture of me and the ex gf

baka, i'm fucked lads.

emulators, grand strategy, basically every notable game dating back to the 90's, piracy, steam, third party key sellers, multiple monitors/tv's, any controller/mouse/keyboard you want, also a media center and everything else a pc is as well as a vastly more powerful gaming platform

Ah yes, footy yank is here

downloaded the sims many years ago, it was pretty good back then

mostly 3rd person single player games like witcher/dead space/batman arkham

I'm rugers yank now since everyone hated my football yank gimmick

AoM is the patrician's choice
gold not the skybox one

Mon the Bulls

I will for sure do this. but you have to admit, it's not really the same as having the console and the online capabilities. the ideal set up is a beast of a gaming pc and a Nintendo switch. Xbox and ps4 exclusives are negligable.

d/ling fallout 2
it better be good

Call me Football Manager Yank now

I want the third kit so fucking bad

not downloading steam again because their is too much brain dissolving shit on that platform

oh and anyone who plays fps games like cod and battlefield on console who thinks they are good will get a massive reality check if they go on to pc and play the same. i did anyway

found fallout a bit tedious but i may just be getting too old for games

Downloaded it recently
Hated it

There's a lot on steam but not really my thing so just refer to youtube
youtu.be/7ePfVfy5Irs
You're right, online play is a kicker but in the case of Cemu the devs are actually working on it.

well shit

it was a great game when i initially played it, it's still a great game. you have to have serious patience, though. it's quite dated. if you enjoyed shit like morrowind you'll like it.

>i may just be getting too old for games
nope, just your priorities changing. they will change again all through your life as you put some things on hold for other things.

fucking CUNTS

SCORCHED EARTH

Vince Cable OUT

If you can get past the combat system and the kind of unintuitiveness of it, you might enjoy it

>3rd person single player games

at the risk of being bombarded, a notable third person I miss on pc and was considering getting a ps4 for is the last of us. i played that on ps3 and i dont give a fuck what the memes say, it was fucking amazing

no charge for extra power

emulators and piracy are good ones but everything else I could easily do without

a PS4 would easily cater to my simple gaming needs and I wouldn't have to install windows botnet 10 on my PC

think i would've liked it more if i hadn't absorbed half the plot from just imageboard osmosis

We build vagina

any good games with the cuckio meme in

I'm a survivor of nicotine

the only real advantage a ps4, xbox, or any other console has is that it is far more portable. you could argue price too, but you pay about three times as much for the games, so it's not really cheaper either.

there is only one true yuri

except if you make the cloning vats first (d e v i l i s h)

I agree, I enjoyed last of us as well

I'd be disappointed if I missed on some of Sony's 3rd person games like god of war, infamous, uncharted, they were fun. From the looks of their E3 this year they are putting out a load more 3rd person games

do most pc games have good controller capability?

Shower with your Dad, just keep choosing the wrong dad.

Deus Ex: Cuckio Revolution

I always thought luigi was a bit of a cuck, you know he must have fancied Peach too
youtu.be/2V2BaCgycXE

anyone remember the cuckio meme

prefer not to say

The amount of oxbridge girls that live near me on tinder is bizarre, must be atleast 100x the national average

Live in South London tbqh