Acceptable drugs?

Are Psilocybin mushrooms degenerate or völkisch? Marijuana always strikes me as degenerate, as I have met few "dude weed" people who don't turn to shit. Alcohol seems non productive, but enjoyable and caffeine is at least useful. But I can't make up my mind on hallucinagens and would like to hear other people's thoughts.

Other urls found in this thread:

erowid.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=FfnIGmChAKE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yes

they're great. with careful dosing and common sense, psilocybin and LSD very good for helping with problem solving and creative thinking. also good for treating addiction

most people are not responsible enough to use these drugs without experience. if you don't do your research, or eat poorly/don't drink enough water, will be hard on your body. emotionally unstable people do not benefit from their use.

research chemicals are hit or miss. ayahuasca is cool but very infrequently legit. DMT turns you into a retard for 20 minutes and maxes out your sensory input, probably a CIA psyop. ketamine is fun but very bad for your kidneys. good for meditation.

KEK speaks through Don Juan with dubs of the Great Work

I'd also like to hear other people's thoughts but no matter how many grams of shrooms I eat it never works.

bump

As a white man, drinking is fine. We have had alcohol in our culture for ~12,000 years, and it has put selective pressure on us, giving us genetic tolerance against it. Consider native americans, who get drunk at the drop of hat since they didn't have alcohol until we brought it over.

alcohol is literally the white man's drug

The problem with psychedelics is they tend to create pacifists that thinks the worlds problems can be solved with drum circles. Not everyone are vulnerable, but they should be illegal for that reason alone.

sub-saharan african tribes also brew alcohol actually

so do pacific islanders

yeah it's common amongst all old world cultures, it's new world peoples (exception - aztecs and tequila) that didn't have it, and they are far more susceptible to alcoholism

civilization= booze and complex carbs, bascially

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks this. Telling your class that white ppl are less prone to ill effects of alcohol and milk because of evolution gets you wired looks

I doubt the small chance of passing out drunk and getting eaten by a wolf is that strong a selective pressure.

I'll be honest and say I'm basing my knowledge of historic Nordic drug use off History Channel's Vikings. They seemed to use shrooms a lot during celebrations and rituals.

I really wouldn't mind trying it sometime. Just don't know what to expect.

It can't be described unless you've done it. It's like describing rain to a deaf man or a rainbow to a blind man. It can be terrifying or blissful. But all of your senses are changed. Personally I enjoy it. From growing them to taking them, very pleasurable.

Nothing to worry about m8, getting uptight ruins the buzz anyway.
I've only had one bad trip and I think it was just because I was in a bad frame of mind to begin with and had probably 1/2 pound of liberty caps which is A LOT.

Stims and psychs for the enhancement, booze for the fall/crash.

Ride the aether.

What do you guys think of GHB? I use it as a substitute to alcohol
>no hangover
>breaks down into CO2 and water within 4 hours
>more growth hormone when you sleep
>beats being drunk because it's an aphrodisiac

Them feels, m8

Not a fan of depressants for recreation.
I don't like shit that slows me down, makes me feel comfortable, and takes away psychosis.

I WANT

Dramamine will fuck you up pretty hard, if you eat a whole pack.

Set, setting and intent largely shape the experience for people. Don't try to fight it. Make sure you are not stressed at the time and you should be fine.

My experiences have been that my mind could think down many branching paths at the same time. When taken with some friends it was like we had some telepathic link and did not have to speak. Everyone's experiences will vary, though.

Nigger drugs

Look for 1P-LSD or ALD-52 as "legal" alternatives, or AL-LAD for a lighter more visual experience.

LSD, 1P-LSD, ALD-52, AL-LAD, and ETH-LAD are all pretty much equal in their awesomeness as psychedelics. And best of all, LEAs don't really pay them much mind like they do other types of drugs.

Phenibut is a good way to start a trip.
About a gram of it, dosed around 1 and a half hours before the trip, works very nicely.

>As a white man, drinking is fine. We have had alcohol in our culture for ~12,000 years

I get what you're saying, but at the same time, alcohol is one of the shittiest, least interesting drugs I can think of. It just doesn't do much of anything to you. Makes you a little more social and spontaneous, kind of dissociates you from your surroundings if you drink enough, but otherwise it doesn't really go anywhere. High tier drugs are the ones that alter your sense of reality and self to the point where you don't even have the mental resources to think about what it's like unless you're in the middle of the trip.

How much do you weigh? And are you growing these shrooms yourself or buying them from some dealer you know?

I think the problem is that psychedelics turn everything up to 11. In my case, it forced me to honestly confront the cognitive dissonance of the liberal ideology through which I interpreted everything in my life. Psychedelics redpilled me pretty hard, but I've always thought critically and surrounded myself with philosophy. Side-note: The best way to redpill libs is to appeal to their open-mindedness. If it's anything more than pretense, they will sincerely evaluate their ideas, and likely emerge more conservative.

The problem with psychedelics is that they also intensify the effects of psyops. They force you into mental openness and impressionabilty. I don't think it's pure coincidence that many psychonamanyhave gender identity issues. Most everything in society tells you it is bad to be a traditional man. Psychedelics can intensify those messages, among other destructive liberal memes.

>The problem with psychedelics is that they also intensify the effects of psyops.

Good observation. Psychedelics loosen associations. People who think with looser associations can make clever realizations normal people wouldn't notice, but they can also make retarded "realizations" normal people wouldn't be stupid enough to believe.

any body know anything about dmt

The word you are looking for is "entheogen." Do your research and make sure of the purity & source and that it is a true entheogen, rathaer than "doooood!! dis'll FUCK YOUR SHIT UP, man!"

Pot is fine. 420BLAZEIT weed "culture" is the THC version of alcoholics ... they just function at a slightly higher level than alcoholics.

If you can enjoy alcohol without being an alcoholic, then enjoy weed the same way. Some people are so unable to control themselves that they are alcoholics with any drug they can find. Lern to distinguish.

Strongly encourage safe exploration of psychedelics and entheogens in general. Here's one of your best first jump-off points to get educated before jumping in:
- erowid.org/

youtube.com/watch?v=FfnIGmChAKE

It's not as good as LSD.
IMO anyway. It just doesn't have the length and utility like gentler psychedelics. You can't really think on it, you just strap down and hold on.

I wish we talked stims here more often. It's always weed, booze, and psychedelics. And that idiot trying to peddle heroin.

1 gram for each 2 pounds of your weight is the overdose limit IIRC, but i don't do this stuff, so don't take my word as scripture

>stims

What's there to talk about? They keep you awake and generally make you better at that kind of rapid fire House MD type thinking / speaking, and that's about it.

does dmt have any effects on the body or the brain. have you noticed decline in cognition etc. or does it does the opposite and enhance insight

hallucinogens every once in a blue moon are not a bad thing.

weed and alcohol with great moderation arent too bad as well.

dmt once for the experience.

anything else is shit. Coke I guess can make you productive but turns you into a fiend.

heroin, benzos, pills in general are all degenerate as fuck. Same with molly and all that shit.

I don't care what you take, but you'd better take responsibility for what you do while on them.

Put it in a coffee grinder and melt it in a chocolate. Tastes fine and your body Ingests the drug properly

Hedonism is never acceptable OP.

It doesn't have long term effects, your body can clear DMT extremely rapidly and thoroughly. People don't do it every day usually, not because it's too much strain on your body, but because it'd be too much mindfucking.

Yes

You'd be surprised at the superhuman feats attainable when riding the razor of insanity.

Neither for me. It was just a kick in the head that served very little purpose for me.
4-AcO-DMT is better for the brain.

I smonk weed, drink beer and eat shrooms. I'm a fat filthy blob of dengeneracy.

i havent gotten an answer yet. can someone give me the full run down on dmt and its effects on a person. im talking psyche, physical, cognitive, emtoional, etc

The whole "dude weed" thing sucks for marijuana scene, once its legalized that will fade and the functional potheads that are so prominent in our society will come out the wood work. Its great if you have a gf or fwb who likes to smoke, sex high on weed is great.

Psychedilcs are a grey area man. As long as you tell yourself you are doing them for the experience and learn more about yourself then there really isn't anything wrong with it.

>can someone give me the full run down on dmt and its effects on a person
No. They can't. It's something that can only be experienced. Sorry pal, it's not like smoking weed or getting drunk.

Yes you have: