Be hapa

>Be hapa
>looks 110% asian
>Be half black
>look 99% black
>be half arab
>look 95% arab

How are whitey genes so fucking weak ? Seems to me they can't compete with any other race, they just can't. They are inferior and should be removed from the genepool

I sort of think it's a good thing really, imagine a nig with blue eyes and blond hair while still having the skin colour, skull shape, build etc, it would be a nightmare

>be half arab
>look 95% arab
Not really.

>be half somali-half white
>look 100% """white""" French/Italian

why is dis?

Dunno. White people look all the same to me, especially older males.

i think white people aren't humans, they lack the ampathy needed to be considered one

just look at them, they scare me, we need to solve this issue

>be octoroon finn
>still look KHAN'd
r1 boi genes btfo

actually north african genes are less dominiant than white genes
pic are half tunisian half german

>be mestizo
>look 100% white

looks finnish desu

>Be half finn
>Got bleached to such extent he just looks like someone who went through a bit too much solarium.

Why are finnish genes so prominant.

hahahahaha nice

Simple. Kys.

Rape genes tend to be strong.

he looks african as fuck
like if I passed him on the street I'd pin him as a Saharaoui/Bedouin/South Morrocan

It's like in Argentina, officially no one has negro admixture but to the trained eye you can clearly see people with african features

They aren't weak it is a mean to detect the mongrels and to keep our racia purity

European are the purest on hearth thanks to it

>It's like in Argentina, officially no one has negro admixture but to the trained eye you can clearly see people with african features
I think that's just Spanish ancestry

no it's clear 3-4 generation admixture, a lot of people in Argentina are of Italian and French ancestry

Actually I think you'll find these are 100% pure Carthaginian genes

>racia
racial
>European
Europeans
>hearth
earth*

Half arab half kazakh

you just answered OP's question.

a-are you ok?