>>77186393

the fuck is the instructor holding on to

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yGJqqDaKscQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kek i didn't bother to finish watching the vid when i first saw it on facebook
thought it's supposed to be funny because the instructor gets pulled away as well, didn't know that was intentional

RIP ya dumb shit

how the hell did he die? he literally jumped into
sea. doesn't make sense

idk he fell 30m and it was very shallow so maybe he cracked his skull open on a rock

OR it's all just FAKE NEWS

Instructor fails to say that he should hold on the correct ropes correctly and belt harness is not secured.

>fall 30 ft
>lose consciousness
>shallow water
>drown

Numbers of pigskins : one less

he wasn't attached properly, the straps around his legs were literally hanging loose when he took off so once he lost his grip he fell into the water and died

Do you even water tension, bro? At a certain height falling into water would feel like falling into concrete, it will crush your bones and you will die by drowning.

Although in this particular case he just fell into a shallow part of the beach so he pretty much landed on the hard sand.

he was probably a paedo, good riddance

well at least he could no longer spawn a rodger jr, so thats a good thing

Bigot scum.

this is you

youtu.be/yGJqqDaKscQ

>dumb tourist dies
more news at 11

What century you living in m8?

Thailand is long gone as the pedo sex tour, so is Cambodia. Too much crackdown, Myanmar is the new hot thing.

The Australian tourist who go there are the worst, biggest bogans and generally stupid trash who like to get tattoos in a developing country.

lol he was a CEO, oink oink piggy goes splat, hope more of them die like this retard

*record scratch*

it was 70m

can't you read
i said 30

that's what he gets for vacationing in a country ruled by a fascist junta.

one less pedophile sex tourist to worry about.

His own fault for wearing speedos.

Who do these speedo people think they are? Topless bikini models?

t. pic related