SWEDEN WHY

Sweden, why the fuck don't you save yourselves?

Self-preservation is racist.

Beautiful, smart white people have been brainwashed into wanting to die

It's that simple.

Fucking shit that makes me angry

Only Jimmie can save Sweden now

So when will she move down into a darker more mixed nation to confirm her beliefs?

This pissed me off and my official skin tone is "two shade of purple".

So many mad stormweenies in this thread

It never gets old to watch stormfags and pretty much any garden variety of dregs of society foaming at the mouth

Deal with it freedom hating stormweenies, women don't owe sex or children to you, and there is nothing inherently wrong with race mixing provided both parties possess good attributes

Build Wall Paco

>just look at the mixed-race utopias of Central and South America.

>Mexican utopias

Nice meme buddy

>race mixing is the cause for any of their problems
>if they're not #1 they're last
Stormweenie logic in a nutshell

you are going to pay for that fucking wall

Epeck meme trumpbot

all the male are a bunch of queers full of estrogen, the females there have no choice but to fuck a muzzie or negro

holy fuck, that pisses me off

I'm astonished that white nationalist death squads aren't arising in heavily cucked European regions. Is it THAT hard to get guns? Aren't guns lax in the Scandinavia countries? It's not just a meme anymore, you guys are legit going to be eradicated if you don't do something drastic.

come to brazil

Pretty soon you'll have to talk through the hole in the wall.

Why the fuck would someone on the top of the civilization hierarchy want to fug diarrhea tier people? 90% of meaningful cultural and technological achievements have come from Europe or its descendants the past few millennia, why would you want to make civilization dumber. No more pathological altruism white people, no more.

Has anyone ever asked her how it will "better you"?

I would like to know in what ways she believes it will make sweden better.

Also, not the favorites are all from women and arab men.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>smart

they're dumber than rocks