ITT things non americans dont understand

pic related

fuck off proxy-fag

>unarmed

lmao

Is keeping horses on roofs a burger thing I can't understand?

Yeah but at least they can actually shoot someone trying to rob them while if you use anything more than a dull spoon you'll be given a prison sentence for violating the robber's human rights.

Can you carry them loaded or do you have to have the bullets for your rifle in you bag?

Probably varies from state to state but I assume those that allow you to open carry in the first place allow you to carry them loaded.

>flip-up sights
just one more thing to fiddle with

Oh look, it's Achmed again.
Why are you so obsessed with America?
Don't you get tired of posting this shit EVERY SINGLE NIGHT?

I don't see an issue with them carrying but dressing up like a terrorist/militia larper and walking around with all your gear on is something else

All the pics so far are unloaded.

How often do people open carrying get shot by police?

That's obviously their horse attic you dolt. Some of us don't have the luxury of horse cellars and need to take what we can get.

How do you get it up there? Do you have like a horse elevator or do you try and get it to get up the stairs?

Just use the pulley system you already had installed to help uncle Russel(god rest his soul) move from floor to floor????

RIP uncle Russel, you were a good guy even if you loved eating mayonnaise out of the Jar.

Compare the population of Australia with those other countries, you stupid fucking burger.
I'm also not your strawman. Your nation is a joke and this thread was about that. Don't get arsehurt when I post the reality of your shitty failed state of a country.

I'm also white, unlike you.

This isn't the first time the devil and his heart disease stole one of our kin from God's green Earth. He's eating Burger King with Jesus now.

How does it feel to make your entire life about hating America?
You know, most of the time I forget you exist at all. Really puts things into perspective about your life and your priorities.

>ad hominem
great way to tell burger is butthurt

Not very often. Police are usually firearms enthusiasts themselves and are probably well-acquainted with the local autists who walk around malls with semiautomatic rifles.