all wrong wtf

>the worst city of the best country

PALMY PRIDE WORLDWIDE
A
L
M
Y

Canberra lol

Lol been there once. Was a fucking ghost town.

There are more kangaroo than people desu

*t b h

canberra is aesthetic at least

kek

KEK

yeah it literally exists because the two major colonies hate each other and refused to federate if the other's capital became the capital of Australia. No one lives there but government employees and ANU students. It was also designed from ground up and feels a bit soulless compared to cities that developed organically.

probably true for every state and territory but maybe NSW

how?

>muh grids

Tbh Melbourne should've remained the capital. Fuck Sydney. If they didn't want to be a part of the federation, we're more than happy to bomb the shit out of them. The Syrians and Lebanese there will feel right at home.

Hey at least you don't live in Surrey.

the architecture, i know it's a planned city and was basically a playground for architects similar to brasilia

at least you aren't in kalgoorlie

Kalgoorlie isn't really a city. It's a literal hole in the ground that people fly over from Perth to work in for two weeks and then fly back from. The only permanent residents are pub owners and prostitutes.

i used to live in a town like kalgoorlie, not much better than canberra but not much worse either

australia is equally shit

t. jutenigger

>coming from the euro

my dinner table is older than your countries

seen where the mother of your future king is from mate?

>haha stupid new worlders, our shit is all old and we don't have air conditioning how can they ever compete

It's better then Darwin but second worst capital

wish the japs finished the job on Darwin tbqh

danes eternally btfo

my guess would be algeria, luckily superior danish genes prevented the kids from getting poop coloured eyes
>air conditioning
how third world and exotic

i had friends from darwin who said it's better than canberra but darwin's pretty shit too

forgot pic. algerian women crave BDC

>i had friends from darwin
really?
that's a fucking shock. I've literally never met a single person from the territory. I was beginning to wonder if it was all a meme that we use to trick foreigners ala drop bears.

>how third world and exotic
true first worlders live in stone huts with turf for a roof

denmark is the worst nordic country fag

reckon you'll find she's from Tasmania, a state known for inbreeding and being the dumping ground of the worst convicts that got sent shipped out after Norfolk was abandoned

the absolute state of your fucking royal line now

first worlders live in temperate climates with a rich history and universal healthcare

actually only one t b h, most of them are abos that will never accomplish anything in their lives

she is nothing but a trophy wife who got saved from the shithole called australia where people get melanoma at the age of 10

she's now royalty and this fact makes you SEETHE

when she got married a bunch of stories came out about how she would get railed by tradies in the back of their utes KEK

>look at all of these old as shit tiny houses with no air conditioning!

look at how impressed i am

our dumb old shit has air conditioning, how advanced

her royalty status is visiting children hospitals and giving speeches about poor people in her retarded accent. her daughter isabella overshadows her

that's literally the royalty status of every european monarch

the fact that you still have kings and queens makes you a bunch of serfcucks

what is this supposed to prove? these buildings aren't old and it really only shows you, you don't know to make cobblestone streets

Too bad her daughter that has heritage to a country that has existed for less time than your dinner table

>his president is a reality star who is married to a slovenian prostitute who have a child with autism together

the type of cobblestone in my picture was made that way for horses you dumb fuck

also,
>w-well ours are e-even older!
awesome, impressive, you have old buildings.

>and you don't
must suck to live in a place without culture and a significant history but hey at least you have air conditioning

>also it's cold as fuck and we have to shovel snow, but WE WUZ VIKINGZ so it's ok

>mfw when i live

>there is snow so it must be cold
what are you, a nigger? it rarely gets below -3 celcius here

if it snows at all then, by definition, it must get fucking cold

>t. australian
anything below 20 is cold to you guys. third world and exotic tier

>impling over -3 celsius isn't cold

>well we aren't quite as cold as antarctica and yeah snow gets fucking everywhere but again WE WUZ VIKINGZ

half of us live in places where under 20 is normal, we don't all live in the desert lmao

To be honest barely cold is far less comfortable than freezing cold. Near the freezing point the air will still be relatively wet and the cold feels absolutely terrible. -10°C and down on the other hand is a crisp, dry cold.

t. autistic Florida that's gone mad from the heat and humidity

WTF i HATE where i live now

doesn't mean it isn't cold

>take a wild guess at Florida because they're all insane
>he turns out being from Florida

>antarctica
no

>january 0c
>february 4c
>march 10c
>may 15c
>june 20c
>july 22c
>august 20c
>september 16
>october 11
>november 5
>december 2

please don't deny your abo heritage, be proud of the desert you came from

no it was once -27c and i had to stay home since i couldn't cycle to school

looks shit, like dubai in the 90s

WTF i REALLY hate where I'm from now!

I've been to all the capitals and Darwin is one of the worst cities in the country. It's stifling hot, humid and filled with abos and buying beer is such a formality because of abos.

90% of us don't live anywhere near the desert, enjoy not having hot days snownigger

regardless if you live in the desert or not it's hot everywhere in australia except victoria and tasmania. new zealand is better

pretty much all cities close to the equator have weather like that, abos really ruin it tho

>tho
just fucking ship yourself off to America

hot>>>>cold

t. English expat

act and parts of nsw get cold af though

something an abo would say

>look at our achievements from hundreds of years ago
don't you have any new ones to show off?

how is that an american thing lmao

>here look at more of our pointless old shit

Why are Europeans like this?

Snow is shit
Cold is shit
Just try to admit it

they're just jealous because nobody gives a shit about them anymore

tho and thru are both americanisms

modern architecture is shit, you should know as your cities are filled with it
>he is up late a night arguing with people from another continent

oh rip

maybe if you live in an alcoholic suicidal shithole like finland

the city I live in is filled with 19th century architecture

like i said modern architecture is shit

That building looks way better than your wood and plaster huts

yeah no one likes Canberra have you not read the thread?

americans don't get to have an opinion on architecture, sorry

i'm referring to your city

you took it too far by dissing the parliament house snownigger

um I never said what city I live in and Canberra didn't even exist in the 19th century

your parliament is shit

>dude ye olde lmao

imagine being this stuck in the past

you said your city had a lot of 19th century buildings, parliament pic were unrelated dumbass

Only liking old architecture is the sign of someone with absolutel shit and basic taste and architects everywhere laugh at you

hes not wrong though