Fuck this movie

Fuck this movie.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=60MdEMK4VZY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tfw you will never a leglamp

Seeing you cry about daily is more annoying

I haven't watched this in a long time. What's the moral of the story again?

Little Orphan Annie was communist agitprop.

America died in 1954 and we've all been living off of the corpse since then

dont put a metal sign behind your bullseye.

>What's the moral of the story again?

It was 1950s nostalgia for those in their thirties to fifties. Mark my words, there will be a 1980s to 1990s version in the near future.

White people don't use washcloths. They just have a bar of soap and the soap always have someone's pubic hair on it.

I find all the hate for it amusing.

Didn't they already make a Christmas Story 2?

That'll you'll have your eye out

Is that the one where the kid remembers he was molested by that bully he beat up?

My parents watch it literally every single year
I moved out 5 years ago but come home for christmas and every single time they make me watch it with them

It wasn't a modernized version though and still took place in the 1950s iirc.

What the fuck are you on about?
>t. whiteguy who grew up with 3 brothers and we all used washcloths

fuck off scrooge

being poor sucks

Nah it was the one where Ralphie had to repress memories of his father beating the holy shit out of his mom when she broke the lamp.

says the man that shot his eye out.

ugh baka when they went to the chinese restaurant... i am literally shaking...

it was a direct to DVD type movie

So gremlins die hard and home alone?

That there are a million disappointing things about being a kid but in the end you get a gun.

FARA RA RA RAAA RA RA RA RAAAAAA

Those films don't intentionally capture the nostalgia of an era like Christmas Story does.

You'll shitpost your eye out

>tfw American
>can actually buy real guns

I've seen it so many times at this point that I can't stand it anymore.

so fucking this. when I was in highschool multiple teachers made us watch this. I go out of my way to talk about how fucking annoying this movie is.

How can you hate an 80's movie with literally no niggers in it?

There are niggers in the mall scenes and at least one in the classroom.

>boy learns that his hard working middle class conservative white father is not the unreasonable, violent monster he's always made him out to be
>fantasizes about protecting himself and others with firearms from unsavory lowlifes
>learns what it means to be a man and develops a special bond with his father

Reddit could never understand this film

you'll shoot yer eye out, kid

Just watched this with my parents the other day (I'm 27).

It's tradition and every year we can still watch it and laugh and enjoy it as a family, despite how old it's feeling in today's technology.

don't stick your tongue to a frozen metal pole

Are you Reddit? Because I don't think you understand the movie.

Where have you been?

There isn't really a moral. That's why it's so great. It's just a funny movie about being a kid at Christmas time.

I forgot
>beats the ever living shit out of a kid who pushed him too far

the only Reddit parts are where every kid bawls uncontrollably. The film is kino and red pilled.
fa ra ra ra ra ra ra ra raaaaaaaaaaah

Can you speak fucking english without adding in buzzwords like a mouthbreather? It's a good movie, it's not trying to be fucking triumph of the will.

>no moral
>he doesnt drink his ovaltine because of the decoder ring

>people who say they "hate Xmas"

>so new he's looking for the downvote option
>tfw

god tier comfycore

No there won't. The film industry right now will only make sequels/remakes to established franchises or Oscar bait type stuff. Nothing else makes enough money or wins awards. The closest thing you're gonna get is Stranger Things.

>when the dad looks exactly like your dead grandfather that you miss and none of the younger kids in the room ever met him so they don't understand why everyone else is teary eyed

Your family sounds awful.

wtf is it with these families wanting to do THE SAME EXACT THING every year at Christmas. often times they are activities that no one enjoys but they just keep repeating them because they did it last year and the year before that etc.

Because familiarity is the only comfort they have left.

Every. Fucking. Day.

>this thread again

no fuck tbs for taking a comfy movie and putting it on a 24 hour loop every year and making us hate it

My family is the same way
>Go to eat at Pizza Hut because its the only place open at that time
>Then drive around and look at Christmas Lights for a few hours
>Go home and go to a party
>Eat my weight in Cooper Sharp Cheese
>Go home and fall asleep watching A Christmas Story

Im so scared for my first Christmas after one of my parents passes I cant imagine it

This movie always made me feel bad because everyone in the show is an asshole.

>eat pizza
>eat large serving of cheese right after
Are you American?

>Yes, we eat at around 3 and get to the party around 9 so its not right away

Sounds like you have a shit tier family that doesn't have any fun comfy traditions.
My condolences.

This hard as shit.
My family and I don't even watch that shit anymore. It's a Wonderful Life however is mandatory Christmas-time kino and I always watch it.

>le leg lamp
>le Chinese duck
>le BB gun
>xD

Seriously though fuck you OP

If repetition annoys you how do you handle this board?

I'm genuinely asking because I fucking hate the way the autists here post the same goddam threads every day and everyone's okay with it

You're just a huge loser and you're here way too much so you see the same threads over and over. Get a life lol

who /TEXT AND GAMES AND GRAPHICS/ here?

youtube.com/watch?v=60MdEMK4VZY

Saw a play of this last year, and they cut the fucking Asian restaurant scene at the end.

Fucking racists.

>not "fudge this movie"

Fudge you.

this movie is so fucking unfunny and annoying

now kissu.

Do they show the chinese restaurant scene on tv when its broadcast? Im only asking because my family had it on VHS and thats the only way I ever saw it.

I pity those who cant enjoy a comfy christmas movie over and over.

I still like Charlie Brown but there's only so many things you can do with the concept of christmas.

I watched this yesterday, and for the first time, I realized that when the Chinese guy cuts the head off the duck, he then sticks the head/neck in his pocket. Gross.

kek

>Not watch the only true Christmas kino every year.

Guns are a right and everyone should have one even if on occasion some little nerd shoots his eye out

This is the gayest shit ever. Should we play 12 classic Christmas movies non stop all day? Nah let's just put one on repeat so everyone changes the channel and we lose viewers

my family leaves it running the whole time, it's tradition. we don't have cable anymore and we loop the DVD. none of us actively watch it, it's just ambience.

yeah they do

>we don't have cable anymore and we loop the DVD

The true 80's version.

>hating A Christmas Story

I guarantee you're under 18.

I'm 33 and I think it's shit.

How is that autism?

Yeah, you sum it up well. There's a lot of people on the Internet right now that can't relate to the way the movie portrays natural human behavior about growing up.

Everyone now just seems to be perpetual manchildren with white guilt and entitlement issues.

I'm 32 and I'm not a fan.

the summer vacation sequel is better

It's alright, obviously very overrated and overshadows a lot of other good Christmas movies though. It also loses its magic quickly and just turns into a future school shooter whining about a BB gun for 90 minutes. At least it's aesthetic.

>dad is cantankerous and a bit gruff but really does have his kid's best interest at heart
>mom is bitchy and annoying but does love her children, has faults but is ultimately sympathetic
>MC has to put in a lot of "work" to get what he wants, his hard work is rewarded
>that Chinese dinner scene
Redpill the Motion Picture

>1950's nostalgia

It wasn't set in the 1950's you fucking fools.

It was set in the 1940's.

After World War Two, which is essentially the 50's

Russia got the bomb in 49 with the help of spies....

That changed some things. Also Korea. rock music, and playboy.

Why do chinks always stay open on Christmas anyway? I know they celebrate the shit. I mean is a day's worth of profits for their ching chong buffet or salon really worth it, man?

I love this movie & can watch it over and over. So many good scenes that make me smile. I've even tuned in to TBS or whatever channel it is that airs it for 24 hours straight on Christmas day.

>tfw Silent Night, Deadly Night Part 2 is just a ripoff of the novel Interview with the Vampire.

you're gonna hate me but this time the answer actually is the Jews. they don't celebrate xmas so they all go eat Chinese food that day in nyc