He was GAY

HOLY SHIT ! WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

palmbeachpost.com/news/news/orlando-shooter-omar-mateen-was-gay-former-classma/nrfwW/
palmbeachpost.com/news/news/national/orlando-shooter-omar-mateen-was-gay-former-classma/nrfwj/
latimes.com/nation/la-na-orlando-nightclub-shooting-20160613-snap-story.html
nydailynews.com/news/national/orlando-shooter-reported-pulse-club-regular-patrons-article-1.2672445
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/orlando-mass-shooting-father-of-gunman-who-killed-50-people-at-pulse-nightclub-says-he-was-a-good-a7079411.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Haha, no wonder his wife left him

This wouldn't have happened in a tolerant gay friendly society.

Ergo Islam is still too blame.

post picture of wife

When are white americans going to take responsibility for oppressing this man?

No guns and a toxic culture of conservative male dominated homophobia and hatred of the other. It would help if you where more accepting of Muslims as well.

no he wasn't

Daily reminder that half this board has been revealed to be full of sandnigger symapthizers actually defended this faggot

Remember that
I'm looking at you Turkroaches

It looks like he shaved his forehead

You know they're just trying to paint him as a non-true muslim.

OF COURSE he was gay. He fucking left pic attached.

Also, sauce:

palmbeachpost.com/news/news/orlando-shooter-omar-mateen-was-gay-former-classma/nrfwW/

Former male classmate says Mateen asked him out on a date. It's real, folks. He was a cock gobbler.

inb4 not real muslim because muslim can't be gays.

No shit. I made a remark about him being an obvious closet case yesterday. You can tell by his selfies the guy loved the cock. He probably hated himself more than any of the gays he shot.

They didn't deserve to die that way. It should have been the way God intended, full blown aids.

He was just confused by his sexual identity because of conservative propaganda and lashed out. This was a mental health issue and a social, many men still feel shame for being gay in America and refuse to talk about their identity.

They are already spining this into an anti-gun thing. The muslim bit isnt even mentioned now

HAHA
NOW I CAN FINLLY BLAME WHITE CHRISTIANS LOGICALLY
THE PRESSURES OF SOCIETY, WHITE CIS CHRISTIAN SOCIETY, THAT TELL US LGBTQ2 ARE EVIL AND BAD FILLED HIM WITH SO MUCH SELF LOATHING THAT HE LASHED OUT LIKE OTHER SERIAL KILLERS
HE'S JUST A PRODUCT OF HIS ENVIRONMENT
YOU SHITLORDS MADE HIM THIS WAY!

This is clearly a mental health issue not a crime based on religious belief.

How do they mean? He fucked male goats?

You do know the Koran says that's perfectly halal right?

But you did make him this way. Conservatives hate both gays and Arabs and never accept both groups. IF the culture was more tolerant then he would be able to feel accepted and he would have been able to seek help and deal with his identity.

Found the Torontocuck

Islam is 100% to blame. I swear we should round up cucks like you along with the Muslims

How was he a Muslim when he was clearly gay born in America had pre-marital sex drank alcohol etc? I bet he never even read the Koran.

>Repressed homosexual
>Marries to deal with homosexuality
>Beats wife because can't into heterosexuality
>turns to radical Islam
>????
>literally becomes the Killer Queen

ANYTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIME

alright its time to ban straight white males

#FeelTheBern #ImWithHer

Makes my night. It really does. Super. Penis. Powerrrr

He looks like a customized Mass Effect character

HOLD ON YOU BASED LEAF. I HAVE TO HAVE SAUCE. WHERE IS THE SAUCE?

kek Aussis
palmbeachpost.com/news/news/national/orlando-shooter-omar-mateen-was-gay-former-classma/nrfwj/

latimes.com/nation/la-na-orlando-nightclub-shooting-20160613-snap-story.html

nydailynews.com/news/national/orlando-shooter-reported-pulse-club-regular-patrons-article-1.2672445

and more...

Angriest gay haters usually are.

I've noticed this for awhile. They think we're joking about hating them. I don't know why, but they do.

>He had been to the club a dozen times. He had a profile on Jack'd and tried to hook up with another guy. Mateen is not a jihadist, but he thinks he is. He tries to be. He's tried to be a lot of things I expect... Mateen hated his own identity, you see, and he wanted to think that made him a jihadist...

Have you seen her Facebook? She is clearly a crazy bitch.

POETRY

Now she is engaged to some hippie Brazilian guy with a son close to her age.

lmao

ayy milo

Poor Omar was just misunderstood, he was the true victim

Okay, I get it. I fucking get it, you love Reddit, whoopty fucking doo, but let me set one rule here. You are not a fucking redditor, you're an user. Your autism and cuckolding is long from gone, heh... there was once a time when I thought myself as a redditor, I normally shared posts with my wife's 23 year old son. Come to think of it, she was only in her early 30s, no idea how but I think she was culturally enriched, aside from that though.You SHED THE TITLE OF REDDITOR, no more memes, we want real memes. REAL MEMES, do you fucking understand? I'M SO SICK AND TIRED OF ALL THESE AUTISTS SAYING HAHAHHAA "MUH TOKEN BLACK MAN LOLOLO I'M SO FUNNY HERE HAVE A GOLD" I JUST WANT YOU TO STOP JUST FUCKING STOP I HATE REDDIT EVERYTIME I GO ON THERE ALL I WANT TO DO IS TAKE SOME MORE OF MY DEPRESSION PILLS AND END IT ALL, YOU ARE FUCKING PIECES OF SHIT. COMMIT SUICIDE OR I WILL. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Holy Shieet Anderson Cooper is literally crying when saying the names of the victims. WTF.

I realize this is bait but I'm angry so I'll bite... good job creating a hatred of the other for conservative white males who support the natural right to bear firearms you hypocritical piece of shit

You bring shame to your country.

that dude who played ex machina is gay??!!!!!!

but he made like sex robots and shit

>Christianity denounces homosexuality
>makes gay people hate themselves
>most leave the religion, others kill themselves

>Islam denounces homosexuality
>makes gay people hate themselves
>most leave the religion, others go on Jihads because it's the only way to save their soul

~ Religion of Peace ~

he's got the serial killer eyes. where the pupils are shifted upwards and partially obscured.

Everybody has a nuanced past. The point is that this is an attempt to minimize his Muslim faith and culture.

Shut the fuck up. I'm so tired of being disrespected on this goddamn website. All I wanted to do was post my opinion. MY OPINION. But no, you little bastards think it's "hilarious" to mock those with good opinions. My opinion. while not absolute, is definitely worth the respect to formulate an ACTUAL FUCKING RESPONSE AND NOT JUST A SHORT MEME OF A REPLY. I've been on this site for 6 months: 6 MONTHS and I have never felt this wronged. It boils me up that I could spend so much time thinking and putting effort into things while you shits sit around (probably jerking off to traps or whatever gay shit you like) and make fun of the intellectuals of this world. I've bored you? Good for fucking you. Literally no one cares that your little brain is to underdeveloped and rotted to comprehend my idea...MY GREAT GREAT IDEA. I could sit here all day whining, but I won't. I'm NOT a whiner. I'm a realist and an intellectual. I know when to call it quits and to leave the babybrains to themselves. I'm done with this goddamn site and you goddamn immature children. I have lived my life up until this point having to deal with memesters and idiots like you. I know how you work. I know that you all think you're "epik trolls" but you're not. You think you baited me? NAH. I've never taken any bait. This is my 100% real opinion divorced from anger. I'm calm, I'm serene. I LAUGH when people imply I'm intellectually low enough to take bait. I always choose to reply just to spite you. I won. I've always won. Losing is not in my skillset. So you're probably gonna reply "lol epik trolled" or "u mad bro" but once you've done that you've shown me I've won. I've tricked the trickster and conquered memery. I live everyday growing stronger to fight you plebs and low level trolls who are probably 11 (baby, you gotta be 18 to use Sup Forums). But whatever, I digress. It's just fucking annoying that I'm never taken serious on this site, goddamn.

Huehuehuehueheuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue

DELETE THIS!!

IT WAS WESTERN ANTI GAY SENTIMENT THAT DID THIS! THE RELIGION OF PISS IS BLAMEKMLESS!!

Is there any proof yet or are we just believing what MSM tells us?

Funny thing is, the more western people are trying to make the guy out to be, the more suspect people should become of any Muslim. Westernised or not.

>He had been to the club a dozen times
>and tried to hook up with another guys

That's odd.

Shut the fuck up. I'm so tired of being disrespected on this goddamn website. All I wanted to do was post my opinion. MY OPINION. But no, you little bastards think it's "hilarious" to mock those with good opinions. My opinion. while not absolute, is definitely worth the respect to formulate an ACTUAL FUCKING RESPONSE AND NOT JUST A SHORT MEME OF A REPLY. I've been on this site for 6 months: 6 MONTHS and I have never felt this wronged. It boils me up that I could spend so much time thinking and putting effort into things while you shits sit around (probably jerking off to traps or whatever gay shit you like) and make fun of the intellectuals of this world. I've bored you? Good for fucking you. Literally no one cares that your little brain is to underdeveloped and rotted to comprehend my idea...MY GREAT GREAT IDEA. I could sit here all day whining, but I won't. I'm NOT a whiner. I'm a realist and an intellectual. I know when to call it quits and to leave the babybrains to themselves. I'm done with this goddamn site and you goddamn immature children. I have lived my life up until this point having to deal with memesters and idiots like you. I know how you work. I know that you all think you're "epik trolls" but you're not. You think you baited me? NAH. I've never taken any bait. This is my 100% real opinion divorced from anger. I'm calm, I'm serene. I LAUGH when people imply I'm intellectually low enough to take bait. I always choose to reply just to spite you. I won. I've always won. Losing is not in my skillset. So you're probably gonna reply "lol epik trolled" or "u mad bro" but once you've done that you've shown me I've won. I've tricked the trickster and conquered memery. I live everyday growing stronger to fight you plebs and low level trolls who are probably 11 (baby, you gotta be 18 to use Sup Forums). But whatever, I digress. It's just fucking annoying that I'm never taken serious on this site, goddamn.

>This is clearly a mental health issue not a crime based on religious belief.

ignoring the fact that his father was a taliban supporter, he celebrated 9/11 and attended mosque all his life and was a devout muslim. that has nothing to do with it.

we'll also ignore the fact that pashtuns are rampant sodomites as well. homosexuality has a different meaning in that part of the world.

maybe the reason he went to the fag bar so much was because he was casing the joint.

I called it, every muslim attack had a personal element attached to it.

He was probably guilt ridden muslim for all the gay shit he's done, this was his atonement to allah.

>I wanna be taken seriously
Use a trip code :^)

The narrative needs to minimize what the killers self proclaimed motivation is... What he said motivated him is against the narrative and so it must be obscured and buried under a pile of speculation and wishful thinking. Even though the man probably scoped put degenerate clubs to get a good chance at killing a maximum number of degenerates, even though he probably hoped (and did not carry through with) killing the people he contacted on hook up apps. We must believe he was just a frustrated homosexual hurt by the cis hetero white male patriarchy. It has nothing to do with Islam.

Yes, of course, no belief in the world except for bigoted christianism has issues with degenerate pill lifestyle

>smell
>posts on Sup Forums
>a fucking cuck

~ Poster of gay ~

m8 you need to stop taking this shit so seriously. Lots of people are very ironic while posting and yes I realize that a lot of people can interpret it as seriousness, but this is the way Sup Forums is. I doubt that there are lots of people who directly sympathize with him. Personally I enjoy the fact that he killed faggots and was a faggot himself. Not necessarily because I hate homos, but I think those whole situation is hilarious.

Probably because he fucked or was fucked by them

You need to kill yourself

Now he looks like a sandnigger Johnny Bravo

There's people that don't completely follow every rule for their religion dumb ass kill yourself

Where did you get that pic from?
I didnt see it in the article

HOW FUCKING CONVENIENT

"Oh, he was gay himself! This isn't religiously motivated!"

"This is the fault of white males!"

Fucking ridiculous. This story is being spun HARD.

Kek just like Abdel salam

>high school/college kids calling each other gay
Stop the fucking presses.

They will do anything to shift the narrative, and people are buying it. Braindead sheep.

He is cute desu

INSHALLAH INSHALLAH ISLAM IS PEACE AND RAINBOWS, YOU STUPID GOY

He prolly was at the night club scouting a few times before actually going through with it. seeing the exits etc. He did his homework, prolly was on the gay app to find out where gays hungout before scouting it out.

in before he just found out he had aids and the discovery pushed him over the edge.

>This is clearly a mental health issue not a crime based on religious belief.

I though it was a workplace violence incident. The guy worked as a security guard, and he shot a security guard. Workplace all the way, guys.

These are not the faggots or the muslims you're looking for. Move along.

Made me kek

Cheers m8! I've just bought you a virtual pint. Enjoy!

VOTE LEAVE!

Is the last one Hillary?

More proof that homosexuality is a mental illness.

The guy had bipolar disorder, yet the media just focuses on religion in his case. Obviously islam is responsible for his retarded views, but he was naturally pre-disposed to being a violent mus because he had bipolar disorder AND was prone to violence..

He cherry picked the quran like every other muslim, what do you know?

I fucking swear, every muslim I know drinks alcohol and some smoke weed too, but bring up pork and they get all preachy on you.

I haven't read the latest news but if this refers to the fact that he had gone to gay bar several times then it's bullshit. He was probably just scouting and planning the attack.

Homosexuality is not a mental illness.

Making me want to watch oriental tranny pron
Is it tranny?

1 post by this ID
83 replies
Sage

Score. Got it in one.

>He wasn't a real Muslim!

wait a second.

didnt that dude help the rebels?

To me it looks like the government and the media is saying he's gay in order to shift the blame from Islam to homophobia.
But it's something that can't be proven now and former classmate declarations can be forged

Norway, isn't that the country where Muslims are turning all the progeny of the pure white flowers brown? "

Those last eyes are literally Hillary.

This.

>because he had bipolar disorder AND was prone to violence..

(because he had bipolar disorder AND was prone to violence) OR (he was a 2nd generation Muslim whose 1st generation Muslim father taught him to hate America AND he attended radicalized mosques in America and abroad AND he was questioned 2 or 3 times by the FBI and released AND he visited Saudi Arabia)

father of the gunman in the Orlando nightclub shooting said early Tuesday his son shouldn’t have carried out the massacre because "God himself will punish those involved in homosexuality.”

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/orlando-mass-shooting-father-of-gunman-who-killed-50-people-at-pulse-nightclub-says-he-was-a-good-a7079411.html

That armpit

From the moment that I saw this fag, I knew he had some bitch in him

Except the homophobia part. They're trying shift the blame to society not being accepting enough to faggots.

He killed 49 people.