A few years ago, white supremacists were worshipping nordic countries as le white man's utopia...

A few years ago, white supremacists were worshipping nordic countries as le white man's utopia. They also were sucking mad japanese cock for their "ethnically homogenous" society with low crime.

Now they've hit the point where the only country they look up to is fucking poland. Poland is the future of the white race to them.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BThCJVbjzI1/
youtube.com/watch?v=CTY4guaXXh4
youtube.com/watch?v=xVxJ3QZCW5c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>retards are retarded
More news at 11

Poland will save us all just wait for it.

I've been on Sup Forums for a long time, and I remember SWEDEN YES being a meme for at least 5 years by now, pretty much same applies to finns=mongols funposting. You're full of shit, OP.

Why whites are so superior? Why is Western civilization so great? Why whites were chosen by god?

what's this gook saying

They are right. Poland is the future of the white race.

Fuck off English teacher.
Swear to god they should ban Americans from traveling to Korea.

First time I came on Sup Forums was early 2011 and Sweden was already being shat on by everyone.

Give it a few decades and Poland will be a better place to live in every aspect than this shit hole.

then they will find out that it was Belarus all this time

If Western Europe keeps sending it gibs it will.

I can't help but wonder how people can be this retarded

2D master race

lie

Pic related was posted unironically years ago

Poland has low crime rates, a constantly growing economy and is improving in virtually every sector while France is stagnating while crime rates are exploding.

By Swedes as a response to all the >Sweden >Yes

>developping countries are developping

damn.. poland really is the aryan man's home

Polska turn to be ubermensch now?

who is she?

Poland is hardly a developing country anymore.

Face it man, France's future isn't looking good. Put your pride aside for a second and see the reality of the situation.

hmm

>Poland is getting better
>France is getting worse
>if these trends continue, Poland will eventually be better than France

I don't see a fault in that logic

Not him, but he's right. You don't understand because you need more Muslims. Millions and millions of them, everywhere in your country, destroying everything (and not just material things). And then Blacks. Millions of them too, living like kings with your money and trashing the place. Then you will watch "shitholes" like Poland with envy.

>france is getting worse

i don't think so

kek

t. Yrone

>Then you will watch "shitholes" like Poland with envy.

Oh well, we all know where this is going..

What a surprise. They haven't even beaten their previous best for "longest time uninvaded" yet.

this is the future of the white race
instagram.com/p/BThCJVbjzI1/

get fucked kuffar

People seem to think that quality of life is synonym with purchasing power. Well I suppose it is if you have enough purchasing power to live in a gated community away from all the problems.

>Then you will watch "shitholes" like Poland with envy

Not gonna happen, at least not in my lifetime. Uncontrolled immigration is a problem that needs to be dealt with, yes, but things are being blown way out of proportion. And a nationalistic and culturally homogeneous shithole is still a shithole.

The white race is overrated.

Just be diverse like we are.

Du sollst die Pfoten oben lassen du dreckiger Polacke!

Honestly there isn't much more retarded than being a Muslim.

>t. next Grease

Honestly I don't even care about being white I think culture is way more important. Too bad that the vast majority of people we import are drastically different culturally and all carry a chip on their shoulder against us.

>Not gonna happen, at least not in my lifetime.
It's already happening though. Maybe not in Italy because they all leave at the first chance they get and the mafia has a tendency of killing those that stay and act out of line but try visiting any metropolitan area in France, Britain, Germany or Sweden and see how great they are.
>And a nationalistic and culturally homogeneous shithole is still a shithole.
What makes Poland a shithole?

youtube.com/watch?v=CTY4guaXXh4
youtube.com/watch?v=xVxJ3QZCW5c
Pretend you don't know both of these country and decide which one is the shithole?

Even "protected neighborhoods" are less and less protected, in Paris at least. And the quality of life (say the cleanliness of public places, the high-quality service in shops, the safety when you go shopping...) is going downhill for this reason anyway, even for the very rich. Whenever they step out of their bubble, it's Little Africa with a Gypsy twist.

>i-it's not going to affect m-me
>you e-exaggerate

How cute. Enjoy your country while it lasts, Paolo, in 25 years you'll be just like us now, and fully African in 50 years.

Europe is still way safer than, say, the US. But I don't see people crying about America's impending doom. Again, there are problems that need to be dealt with, but let's not blow things out of proportion.

Poland is not really a shithole, there are way worse places around but there's literally nothing I could possibly envy there. I also find the current political turn there somewhat worrying and not a good start to a bright future.

Sup Forums existed more than five years ago

>Enjoy your country while it lasts, Paolo, in 25 years you'll be just like us now, and fully African in 50 years.

Can you loan me your crystall ball, please? That's exactly the kind of exaggerations I'm talking about. And I'm not denying problems, I'm just not as hysterical about them.

You know there is a frozen war happening in Europe, right?

>Europe is still way safer than, say, the US

Don't take black ghettos into account and USA is very safe.

The problem with Europe (example: France) is that there are no containment zones like American ghettos. Muslims go everywhere, even in small cities in the countryside, and will turn any place into an Islamic shithole extremely fast.

Stop giving them welfare and they'll leave.

>Europe is still way safer than, say, the US.
Depends in what sector. The only thing they really have us beat in is murder and most of those are gang related. Also I don't think the USA has been put twice in a state of emergency by Muslims in a decade like France has. As someone who has gorn up in a cité and seen how things have changed over the past 15 years I really don't think that things are being overblown, on the contrary I think issues are being under-reported and we're at a turning point.

>there's literally nothing I could possibly envy there. I also find the current political turn there somewhat worrying and not a good start to a bright future.
Not even the low crime rates, a friendly and solidary population, and growing opportunities thanks to growing economical sectors and strong support from the government?

Finns mentioned in a thread

Statistics show that to be likely though. Newborn generations of native europeans today are already outnumbered by newborn shitskins in their own countries.

>They'll leave
They won't leave but they'll work harder.
Doubt that they'd have much to go back to.
It'll also deter slackers from coming in

>exaggerations
>hysterical

You understand it, but you don't want to believe it.

The vast majority of them are just sponging off of welfare, it's why they all left southern and east euro countries to go to Germany, France, Sweden, etc. because that's where they get the best gibs.

why do french people love refugees?

Not sure who "they" means in this context, but I doubt it. People who leave the welfare net not of their own choice become beggars. And we have far too many of those as it is already, thanks to romanian tourists.

stop trying to argue with underage kids

poland is a bad place to live thats why they run away to western europe
they have a small economy and recieve billions of euros every year
growth there is fake. they only got 470 billion USD GDP and they recieve more than 4-5 billion EUR every year. basically the money EU hands them out already causes 1% gdp growth.

Poland isn't in a non stop state of emergency, Pierre.

All the shitskin refugees and african niggers.

It's not about thinking whites are better than all other races, it's about whites having a place to call home and realising that "diversity" and multiculturalism are poison to a society.

If we remove wellfare they'll still stay because they will be given the choice of either working for a minimum wage of 1200 euros in France or 200 euros in their home country.

And THAT bullshit view is a way for the anglo imperialists to assimilate all white cultures and peoples into their way of life. Not Gonna Fucking Happen, you swine. Skin colour is all we share, and it will never be more than that.

Well there is always the option of rounding them all up and sending them back, even the ones who are technically citizens, but western humanism has made us impotent and weak willed which is why we are going extinct.

Poles come to western Europe to work for higher wages to send money home then return after a while. Unlike you parasites they don't come to live permanently. They also have a PPP GDP of over a trillion dollars.

>And THAT bullshit view is a way for the anglo imperialists to assimilate all white cultures and peoples into their way of life
I don't understand how you reached that conclusion

That's even worse in the US, yet you seem to think you live in the greatest country in the world.

Yes, I understand the problem. But claiming Italy will become full Africa in 50 years IS being hysterical and eaggerating, no matter how you look at it.

Are black ghettos not part of America? Same applies to Europe: take away the shittiest nieghborhoods in the cities and it's perfectly safe.

Probably just mad at the UK and finding any way possible to vent that frustration.

Swedes are bullied a lot, don't let their outbursts get to you.

I have the same background than you, I was living in an Islamic cité in the 90s and it was painfully obvious that the cancer would spread through the whole country (because they were more and more numerous and aggressive while the authorities approved it), but it was a "fascist" exaggeration to say it.

Now the normies from previously sheltered places do understand the problem, but it's already too late, and it's just the beginning.

I also think the problems are under-reported. I've seen repeated arsons, two murders in the street, and one terrorist attack in my city... and it was never reported anywhere in the press (except the terrorist attack that got rebadged in Le Parisien as a trivial news story). It simply didn't exist for the rest of the country, it's like we just dreamt what we saw.

>That's even worse in the US, yet you seem to think you live in the greatest country in the world.
When did I ever say we were safe? Whites are going bye bye everywhere and it's mostly our own fault.

>Are black ghettos not part of America? Same applies to Europe: take away the shittiest nieghborhoods in the cities and it's perfectly safe.

Those areas in the US aren't integrated in to the overall city like in European countries. But America does have its issues, however they don't have the Muslim issue like us which I would argue is much more serious than high crime rates concentrated in to certain areas.

>But claiming Italy will become full Africa in 50 years IS being hysterical and eaggerating

Italy is certainly safe judging by the attitudes of Italians and only some kind of massive migrant flood could change that, but you need to consider that in his case that scenario is qute likely, pic related.

triggered much sl*V retard???
most poles moved to UK and refuse to go back
sl*Vs are no better than m*Slims the sooner you accept this the better
only good slavs are czechoslovaks and slovenes, p*leS are subhumans like r*Ssians

People just don't understand how the average "moderate" Muslim thinks. It's an anti-French, Anti-European culture that breeds in these areas, they hate us and each year things get worse. I remember when I was a teenager Arabs, Blacks and convertis (aka white kids that want to be arab so much they're willing to suck Muhamed's cock) would go in to the city centre every weekend to beat up and rob white people just for fun. Not once was it ever reported as a hate crime, in fact I don't know if it was reported in the newspapers at all until the police caught them. And this was 10 years ago, now their mentality is even worse.

You seem way more triggered than me to be honest. I'm not a Slav either I'm just not in strong denial. Poles have already started going home and the very few that stay are the ones that open shops.

if they start going home i will eat my words :DD
yeah m*Slims are incomperably worse compared to sl*Vs i gotta admit it because they aren't stupid drunkards like sl*Vs but they really do hate countries they live in and try to undermine it in every single possible way
like this guy said

And nazis beat up random immigrants for fun. It's the two sides of the same coin. Blind hate only breeds hate. I have a mulatto friend (italian father, somalian mother) who is extremely well behaved and acts, speaks and thinks like a local and I overhear racist slurs towards him all the time. He's a cool guy and can shrug it off, but how do you think your average teenager would react? Furthering the us vs. them mentality will only get things worse.

However, I absolutely loathe what political correctness has come to. A hate crime is a hate crime, no matter who the perpetrators are.

fuck off to poland then, dumb nigger

The worst neighborhoods in the city bleed onto the best ones, and the whole place turns to shit. Example: the Champs-Élysées avenue, although prestigious, is unsafe because scum from the hood routinely go there to wander around and harm people. So Paris is generally not safe, even the best places.

You will become full Africa even with a 35% or 40% African population, because Africans will be younger and more aggressive than you. They will be the future. They will dominate the public space and force you to accept their African standards of dress (no skirts for women), noise, dirt, vocabulary (even young whites will somewhat speak like ghetto Arabs), impoliteness, religion of course (don't criticize the holy prophet), food (halal for everyone), music, etc. Then there will be race mixing, and even more immigration. The endgame is Italy becoming an Islamic Republic or something similar, but it's irrelevant since you will be Islamic de facto for a long time before that. The end.

Think I'm exaggerating? But most of what I described is already valid for France.

I'm not sure you understand, Islamic culture does not respect ours. The more you cater to them the worse they actually act. Do you think these kids were doing it because people were racist to them? Not at all, in fact because I'm white but not French I would get a lot more abuse than them because it's somewhat socially acceptable to mock whites (and Asians too) but not Africans. Also Nazis are hardly relevant here, I've seen a neo-nazi maybe twice in the past decade.

Racism happens because there are different races mixed in the country.
Poland is xenophobic but it doesn't have problem with racism. When everyone is white, there is no white supremacy, everyone is equal. There are no violent clashes on the streets. The biggest mistake of the westerners like you was to destroy middle eastern countries, throwing them into war and misery, those people have no place to live peacefully now, and instead of helping them rebuild their own countries you are ruining your own by bringing them in and disrupting delicate social balance. It would be perfect if all cultures had their own countries but you fucking ruined them. Multiculturalism was a mistake.

You remind me to this book( pic related). We still have Argentina and Uruguay that are countries when the mediterranean population is like 70%.

>The biggest mistake of the westerners like you was to destroy middle eastern countries, throwing them into war and misery
Nah these countries would have ended up that way sooner or later. The ethnic religious divide has existed there for over a thousand years.

HNNNNG
Name?

There is no racism towards immigrants in France since the late 80s or early 90s, but immigrants do the job by being the actual racist ones. Most of them hate us, or just slightly despise us at best.

well you bombed gaddhafi, who was keeping africans in their place and has made libya a great country
and you gained nothing from killing that guy lol

sure they would kill each other and you'd keep your doors shut but you just went and killed one good anti jihadist guy and now you cry every time a bomb hits paris

Yes, I am loving the anti-Sup Forums on Sup Forums now!

They were given a containment board, what more do they want other than freedom of speech to only apply to themselves?

If you're easily triggered by beautiful white women getting blacked don't look it up, her child is so ugly it's amazing

Yeah Ghaddafi was a mistake. I'm not going to pretend that getting involved in that region wasn't but saying that it wouldn't have happened without the west intervening is false.

>The ethnic religious divide has existed there for over a thousand years.
That's why they had dictators. By killing dictators you enabled forces that ripped those countries apart from the inside. Forcing muh democracy on societies that fundamentally can't deal with democracy was also mistake.

Sauce me please. I'm ok with it

gaddhafi kept both his country and europe safe from niggers
so it wouldn't have happened.
and you would've had no reason to keep your doors open

also it all boils down to low european birthrates and european intervention to muslim countries.
this pole got it right
ethnic and religious divide leads to dictators just like it did in europe

then people rebel and make a revolution which leads to democracy.

imagine if some aliens came and bombed europe 100 years before french revolution then opened their borders to their planet and paid you 5 times the salary you would earn in europe

any of you wh*Te pigs would immigrate there and act like muslim niggers right now

I'm not saying we should "cater" to them. I'm all for banning burqas, for example, because that's against the law, at least here in Italy. But the reason burqa are banned is not that they're islamic, but becuase the law states you can't conceal you face without good reason (i.e. wearing a helmet on a motocycle).

But burning a random mosque just because it's a mosque only makes thing worse. It makes even "moderate" muslims more likely to radicalize. And I refuse to beleieve all muslims just want to ooga booga kill whiteys rape wymmins.

>this thread

I still haven't read it... I wanted to buy the book on release date, but then the Charlie Hebdo attacks happened the exact same day (if I remember well) and I stop focusing on Houellebecq.

The dictators wouldn't have lasted forever. It was dumb of us to get involved in the region I agree however it was always a ticking time bomb. Even with dictators they had uprisings it was only a matter of time before one succeeds, especially in countries like Iraq and Syria where the dictator belonged to a minority demographic.

marcelina sowa

>I'm all for banning burqas, for example

That won't solve anything and will only widen the wedge between muslims and their host country.

Thanks.
Very good looking girl.

Disgusting coal burner, send her to the mudhuts in Africa is she wants to be with them so much.

Her interviews are qt, polish girls truly are the best

>I refuse to beleieve all muslims just want to ooga booga kill whiteys rape wymmins

No, just the young males (not all, but a huge lot of them), which are 100% supported and nurtured by the rest of Muslims, whatever they do.

Did you read the rest of my post? I'm ok with it because it's the law, and it wasn't written specifically to target them. You live here, you have to respect the law. That applies to foreigners and locals alike.